Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:34:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AUTO BUY - GIFTCARD STORE - use escrow bitify  (Read 3335 times)
trust_egift (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:26:34 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 05:29:59 PM by trust_egift

BUY: NIKE, ADIDAS, WALMART, MACYS, TARGET, SEPHORA, XBOX, PSN, NORDSTROM, SEARS...

SELL GIFTCARD ( ACCEPT BTC-ETH-LTC)

visit website: https://bitify.com/advanced-search/?username=shoptrustcard

AND LIST SELL:
* PF CHANG 20%
* Smashburger  20%
* noahs.com/einsteinbros.com 15%
* NOODLES rate 5%
* ADIDAS 50%OFF - price $65
* MASSAENVY 25%
* PETCARERX 30%  (warranty 7 days)
* STARBUCK 45% (code pin- live long)
* LANDRYSINC 40%  (warranty 7 days)
* NIKE 50%

https://selly.gg/u/Shoptrustcard

i can use escrow on bitify.
my account on bitify:
https://bitify.com/user/shoptrustcard/

accept payment BTC - LTC - ETH

pm me: skype: live:trustcard2690

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trust_egift (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

SEVER GIFTCARD: 45% to 70% OFF (ADIDAS_KOHLS_OFFICE_NORDSTROM...)
Tyan

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:58:10 AM

BUY: NIKE, ADIDAS, WALMART, MACYS, TARGET, SEPHORA, XBOX, PSN, NORDSTROM, SEARS...
SELL GIFTCARD ( ACCEPT BTC-ETH-LTC)
* ACCOUNT DUNKINDONUTD HAVE BALANCE 15%
* NOODLES hight balance >50s rate 7%
* EINSTEIN BROS BAGELS   15%
* AMC Theatres 15%
* F21 giftcard 30%
* KOHLS CASH 20% to 30%
* MYSPASHOP NEVER DIE 30% can use online   (legit code)
* NIKE 50%
* office home and bussiness:  $40
* ACCOUNT GAME PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS $15
* WALMART 65%

Can use F21 gift card for online order?
angrybirds92

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:59:25 AM

sir, do you have a telegram account? we need talk
Adidas-Reebok

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

If you need Adidas or Reebok, i can help you.
trust_egift (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

contact me via skype live: trustcard2690 or ICQ: 704513507.
Kenzible

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

Can anyone vouch for this guy?
I’m tempted to buy , but his password was changed recently. No feedback on selly. And overall suspicious account
Kenzible

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:27:55 PM

Figured it was a scam
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

Figured it was a scam

You would definitely know. 
Kenzible

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:07:28 AM

Figured it was a scam

Sorry sweetie. As much as you’d love to think i’m either Jaac or Kimb0SCAMZ you are way wrong  Tongue
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:11:08 AM

Figured it was a scam

Sorry sweetie. As much as you’d love to think i’m either Jaac or Kimb0SCAMZ you are way wrong  Tongue

Yea, I guess posting and deleting after you were exposed for your "pre-fake vouch post"  to your scamboi buddy proves it - yes, I have a screenprint.  And not calling out any of your other "selves" and their dozens of alts in your "expose the scammer" list, and only selecting one person (and none of the scammers)  in your "red trust" list proves that.  Sure .... whatever you say.  This place is so full of scumbags like you and your cohorts it's become a joke.  You'll make another mistake. You'll eventually forget which name you are logged in as as your buddy has done numerous times replying to his own post as someone else.  Liars always get caught up in their lies by forgetting what they said before.

Call me whatever you want, get all your alts to give me all the red you want.  Doesn't mean shit because I never will and never have sold anything here so trust ratings, real or fake means nothing.  I just enjoy fucking with you and your scam-club cohorts.  It's free entertainment.

Whether you are Kimbo or one of his other 50 alts, or JAAC-ass and his crew (probably all the same anyway) I really don't care but whichever it is, it's the same low-life scammer. Catch you later under whatever next name you use.

Gotta get back to my entertainment.  It's late here in India or the UK (JAAC will explain that to you - he even found my photo!) or is it early?    LOL

Kenzible

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:26:40 AM

Figured it was a scam

Sorry sweetie. As much as you’d love to think i’m either Jaac or Kimb0SCAMZ you are way wrong  Tongue

Yea, I guess posting and deleting after you were exposed for your "pre-fake vouch post"  to your scamboi buddy proves it - yes, I have a screenprint.  And not calling out any of your other "selves" and their dozens of alts in your "expose the scammer" list, and only selecting one person (and none of the scammers)  in your "red trust" list proves that.  Sure .... whatever you say.  This place is so full of scumbags like you and your cohorts it's become a joke.  You'll make another mistake. You'll eventually forget which name you are logged in as as your buddy has done numerous times replying to his own post as someone else.  Liars always get caught up in their lies by forgetting what they said before.

Call me whatever you want, get all your alts to give me all the red you want.  Doesn't mean shit because I never will and never have sold anything here so trust ratings, real or fake means nothing.  I just enjoy fucking with you and your scam-club cohorts.  It's free entertainment.

Whether you are Kimbo or one of his other 50 alts, or JAAC-ass and his crew (probably all the same anyway) I really don't care but whichever it is, it's the same low-life scammer. Catch you later under whatever next name you use.

Gotta get back to my entertainment.  It's late here in India or the UK (JAAC will explain that to you - he even found my photo!) or is it early?    LOL

tl;dr
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:00:32 AM

Figured it was a scam

tl;dr
bs;dr
trust_egift (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:29:20 AM

I purchased an Amazon card on bitify but have not received the card yet 24 hours
what. name on bitify. i dont see u payment
trust_egift (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:31:09 AM

Figured it was a scam
i don't scam. see on feedback in bitify and u will see. i am legit.
krs2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:31:54 PM

I have to apologize. I left a reply on May 6 about ordering an Amazon card on Bitify and did not receive. I wanted to inform everybody that he handled my issue very fast and it was actually my mistake for not seeing the code in the message. I am about to purchase more. I can vouch that the code was good and have already ordered and it has been shipped from Amazon.
Once again Thanks
krs2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:28:23 PM

I purchased a #50 Amazon on bitify and worked fine.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

Figured it was a scam

Sorry sweetie. As much as you’d love to think i’m either Jaac or Kimb0SCAMZ you are way wrong  Tongue

I don't think, I know.  Kimb0Scamz = YoutubeTV = YOU, a low-life scumbag scammer or maybe you're just his mother helping pay because her prostitution business has dried up.  Who else would vouch for that scamming cockroach YouTubeTV/Kimb0SCAMZ/& 30 others)other than someone in his family of trash.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3315079.msg40201663#msg40201663

trust_egift (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

* PF CHANG 20%
* SMASHBURGER  20%
* PENN CINEMA 25%
* NOODLES rate 5%
* EINSTEIN BROS BAGELS  - NOAHS :  15%
* ADIDAS 50%OFF - price $65
* MASSAENVY 15%