Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:55:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About new BullRun.  (Read 709 times)
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:12:22 AM
Merited by Kevin77 (2)

IMHO we will see bull run after wales will buy all our BTC and ETH) They need to make a great depo in crypto before pumping anything)
They obviously will not be able to buy everything as their target is usually the weak hands, and trust me, so many whales have accumulated already and once that is fully done, you would be surprise the level at which the market would start pumping pretty fast and then the same people who have been complaining about the market being crazily down and in the hope of trying to make quick bucks, they start being a part of FOMO and that is where they just usually get it all wrong.

Recovery is always bound to happen after a dip, and only those who are smart enough will always know that as long as they buy the dips, they are somewhat covered from the shenanigans of the whales.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:15:43 AM

IMHO we will see bull run after wales will buy all our BTC and ETH) They need to make a great depo in crypto before pumping anything)
I would not be surprised if the whales decide to instigate some bull run before the end of this year and go ahead with their rinse and repeat process over again as the downtrend continues at the beginning of next year. Like I will always say, nothing is guaranteed at all when it comes to this space and the only thing anyone can do is to just be monitoring the trends.

Whether there will be a bull run or not, is something we can only get to know with time and even though the signals are looking bullish, until we see a clear bullish movement and not just some upward break followed by some sideways movement, before we will even be able to start thinking of the next move forward.

Definitely right, actually most of people here are hoping for the better market or in a bullrun. But it's better to do not expecting too much about the bullrun it will come someday be patient for it.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:05:22 AM

It could start at any time. Or it could not. What we are seeing at the moment is a period of relative stability. Prices have dropped all year, with partial recoveries and then a series of pullbacks always drawing us back to a similar point. Each recovery and each fall is smaller than the last, until we reach where we are now - what seems to be a fairly stable price point. Often if this persists for any length of time it provides solid ground for the next bull run to start... but this is of course all guesswork, no-one knows for sure what will happen, especially over a short time-frame. I think we are all confident that crypto in 10 years will be much bigger than now, but crypto in 10 days is anyone's guess.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:13:39 AM

There is no doubt that Binanca CEO is one of the most influencial face in the cryptospace but I would advice you to look at what he is doing and not what he is saying. I could accept we are close to the bottom but for the confidence to return all of a sudden after most people have lost 90% of the value of their portfolio will be a tough call

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

There is no doubt that Binanca CEO is one of the most influencial face in the cryptospace but I would advice you to look at what he is doing and not what he is saying. I could accept we are close to the bottom but for the confidence to return all of a sudden after most people have lost 90% of the value of their portfolio will be a tough call
What do you expect from the guy operates one of the biggest trading platform right now? Of course he will try to stir the confidence back so that their business will be boom again. Although Binance earn a lot this year, I'm sure that its short of expectations because of the bearish trend. So they need to come up with something this October (as usually everyone think this is the start of a bullish season) so he coincides his statement so that at least influence traders to join the bandwagon again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:45:21 AM

What is your predict about new bullrun period? I find binance CEO s posts, and he think - after this time, bullrun maby will start anytime.

What you think about it?

This will force many to reconsider their opinion about where and in what currencies to store their savings. And the most well-informed can refer to the cryptocurrency. Tongue

XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

What is your predict about new bullrun period? I find binance CEO s posts, and he think - after this time, bullrun maby will start anytime.

What you think about it?

I cannot justify or nothing in the dust of the world is impossible, analyze technically and fundamentally for an analysis all depends on the big fund holder

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

The next growth is possible in 2020. The market is very overbought, it needs to be cleared of speculators.
yeah i agree with your statement. I have doubts as welll because of the current situation of market which is impossible for now to make a massive demand until year end.but I'm pretty sure there's a  small progress on this year which probably around 8k-9k like what other predictions since ber moths start and the market has no improvement
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

Normally we should start seeing market incline during the last quarter of the year. At this season friends and family gather and talk about what they’ve been doing, also during the holidays season people spend money and in general that good for the market. All should have an upward trend after thanksgiving.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Donotam

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

What do you expect from the guy operates one of the biggest trading platform right now? Of course he will try to stir the confidence back so that their business will be boom again. Although Binance earn a lot this year, I'm sure that its short of expectations because of the bearish trend. So they need to come up with something this October (as usually everyone think this is the start of a bullish season) so he coincides his statement so that at least influence traders to join the bandwagon again.
LOL he spoke like that just for making his exchanger big again, he really needs money right now
it's make sense in my mind. but in other side, i also hope that bullrun comes

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:37:57 AM

bull run is going to happen soon, when the bear market is stop..can't wait to double my profit
Well, that would be a good thing for those who have been able to accumulate the dip actually for now and looking at the fact that a lot of the altcoins have actually really gone a lot low to their historical bottom and gearing up for a break out upward with some already doing so and consolidating, I can as well just assume that the bulls are here. Sure, we will need some time to at least know how things would end up getting before the end of the year, but for now, we just have to be patient like someone said and see how things turn out. I am actually very optimistic at the moment and I hope my optimism come out to be a fruitful one.

Any min by now , just waiting for whales Smiley
It is pretty getting close to that minute and bitcoin will actually determine where the market would head within this short period we have. Bull run is something that I foresee actually for the altcoin market most especially, but at the same time, it is a lot of possibility to see the market doing great as long as btc is able to break out upwards which I believe is what most traders are actually looking forward to. Whether it will happen or not, I guess only time can actually tell but for now, we can only just be patient and wait for the moment.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:22:57 AM

nobody can know about the time of new bull run. we are not the ones that deciding the time. but it is a fact that a bull run will come sooner or later again. because when whales hold their bags enough, they will need a pump to sell them.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:23:28 AM

What you think about it?

We just break a parabolic uptrend this year, there's not going to have a Bullrun anytime soon, probably will take some time and most likely going sideways now, and maybe a Dead cat bounce in December.
I am actually not expecting a dead cat bounce by December, but I would just call it a short term uptrend, most especially for bitcoin. We are still in a downtrend and it would take some time before we will even be able to start seeing any serious uptrend as the case may be.

One thing i am very sure of at the moment is that, the market is presently in a state of uncertainty and no one can actually tell how the market would break out in the short term, but however things end up as, I guess we will get to know in the long run. Will there be bull run soon? No one can give a categorical Yes or no answer.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

nobody can know about the time of new bull run. we are not the ones that deciding the time. but it is a fact that a bull run will come sooner or later again. because when whales hold their bags enough, they will need a pump to sell them.
When people actually ask certain questions, I am always very quick to ask if they know the extent of the question they have actually asked. No one can see the future and I believe by now a lot of people should know that already.

If we could, there is no way anyone would even be doing anything at all, I would just set a trade and believe that it is just all I need to do since I know for certain what the future is coming up with and in that vein, no one will be losing actually, but in a market, someone will have to lose for someone to gain and you cannot run away from that.

What is important is to hold your bags like you said, and know that what you are holding have growth potential and wait for the bull run whichever time it is going to eventually come.
Locotoni (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:02:53 PM

When people actually ask certain questions, I am always very quick to ask if they know the extent of the question they have actually asked. No one can see the future and I believe by now a lot of people should know that already.

If we could, there is no way anyone would even be doing anything at all, I would just set a trade and believe that it is just all I need to do since I know for certain what the future is coming up with and in that vein, no one will be losing actually, but in a market, someone will have to lose for someone to gain and you cannot run away from that.

What is important is to hold your bags like you said, and know that what you are holding have growth potential and wait for the bull run whichever time it is going to eventually come.

i think 4 quarter in 2018 will greennest, and here is so manny people who are w8ing for new bull run, and if some group will pump market, they will join in pump and market will grow up fast.

i think better period in 2018 is coming soon.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:12:44 PM

yes maybe not as fast as they expected, because as we know bitcoin travel is not as easy and as fast as they think. just look at bitcoin experiencing the bear market in 2014 and experiencing the bull market in 2017, wow it's three years to get pumped up again
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:08:47 PM

We never predict the market, the bull may happen or may not be happen. Each and every time it goes down and recovers with small changes. But the growth is not happens continusouly still we are in down trend only. According to current situation the bull run happen but it may take some time not happen immediately. May be it will have small chance to happen this year or by next year. Now patience only need for all bitcoin holders, be calm and staying with coin till the bull run occurs.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

We never predict the market, the bull may happen or may not be happen. Each and every time it goes down and recovers with small changes. But the growth is not happens continusouly still we are in down trend only. According to current situation the bull run happen but it may take some time not happen immediately. May be it will have small chance to happen this year or by next year. Now patience only need for all bitcoin holders, be calm and staying with coin till the bull run occurs.

It will happen! Market will grow, demand will grow. How I'm so confident about it? Crypto-currencies are
one little part on the global stage. Little now, in few years bigger, in 10 years even bigger. It's happening
every year.
    I'm Bitcoin holder. I'm crypto-currencies holder. We need a lot of patience,  good things needs time to
develop. All projects now will need years to reach full power. I'm waiting, in same time I'm brave enough
to buy more when ever I can.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████