Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:34:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's are you expectations about cryptocurrency at 2020  (Read 765 times)
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:54:22 PM

At first, I expect that cryptocurrency will go back to the moon, BTC and ETH will rise to a new ATH. After that I expect that cryptocurrency will be legalized worldwide as a local currency that everyone can use to trade, buy anything without having any trouble about rule or law of any country.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

My hope is that cryptocurrency is legalized worldwide and BTC or ETH will be increasingly popular with prices that can benefit every investor and trader like me.and will become a local currency in the future.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

My hope is that cryptocurrency is legalized worldwide and BTC or ETH will be increasingly popular with prices that can benefit every investor and trader like me.and will become a local currency in the future.
We all want it to see cryptocurrencies being adopted worldwide and no country will ban it. But sadly, we can't have that type of world that we are thinking because not every country has the same vision and opinion on what crypto's can bring to them. Government is centralized while crypto's aren't so its unlikely that we will see it as local currency but its possible that we may see it as accepted as payment everywhere.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

in 2020, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency will more useful for social life. We shouldt be upset for this market. This market will recover itself in a one year completely because this market saw big fall two times and after that recovered itself. We should hold our coins and forget this market for a one year. Take a look your portfolio after one year and you will be the winner.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:49:31 PM

Why should we expect future outcomes in 2020 if the predictions in 2018 is not yet final?
Do you think the days from 2017 will happen also in 2018? We're just being complacent to this situation because it's always happening. What if 'til december, all of the crypto currency are being marked by red? Maybe a redecember.

I don't want expectations because i want predictions. I'm good at math, using standard deviation formula or linear regression in statistics, I can predict those and gain huge profit.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:50:09 PM

my hope for cryptocurrency hopefully can grow and be known by the people in this world as a digital currency that is profitable and can be recognized by all countries as well

Correct bitcoin and altcoins will be used every where in the world definitely banks and other places bitcoin will be recognised as a payment and will be used international transger payment medium too.

In 2020 adoption and halving will be make the better effect. Then price will be really helpful for you to grow. All the current hodlers will be really get the help for sure.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:02:44 PM

Bitcoin can reach its highest value if it is accepted as a mainstream currency. And I think 2020 will be a new halo for Bitcoin and the Altcoins world.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:30:02 PM

Bitcoin can reach its highest value if it is accepted as a mainstream currency. And I think 2020 will be a new halo for Bitcoin and the Altcoins world.
in any case, after a conversation about cryptocurrency at the G20 summit, this is already a good signal for a cryptocurrency business in the future. I think that most countries will still legalize and adopt relevant legislation.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:43:41 PM

Well so far cryptocurrency has done amazingly it's has revolutionalize the way transactions are done. And it has cut a lot of lapses that banking system has. Bitcoin been the king of cryptocurrency with it hit market cap and volume is the most wanted coin right now well prediction can be deceiving but what are your expectations about cryptocurrency
No one can definitely point out on what would possibly happen on year 2020.It would be more good to talk about on what would possibly happen on next year 2019.Basing on the performance of cryptomarket of this year.We are already on the last quarter but still we are on the brink of stabilization of prices came from ATH's on last years prices. All of us do have similar expectations about crypto but it would still always matter on the adoption and support of its users.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

in any case, after a conversation about cryptocurrency at the G20 summit, this is already a good signal for a cryptocurrency business in the future. I think that most countries will still legalize and adopt relevant legislation.
I hope that by 2020 the cryptocurrency market will grow very strong and reach the transaction volume many times today. In the next few years, most of the fine coins, with practical applications, have grown many times and are effective for investors.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:07:22 AM

2020 means 2 more years, enough time and I think have many important things will happen in the next 2 years. crypto will continue to be popular, help everyone and can solve problems that we often encounter today. indeed there are many obstacles and attacks from the other side, but the right will win and according to the will of the community.

ZvitiSir

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:11:44 AM

Some of the coins will die and some will gain enormous value.

I thinl NEO will bull hard, because of quality ICO and China blockchain implementatio in near future. Gap between ETH and NEO will close and i predict NEO to be in top 10cmc in 2020 at price around 400usd.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:22:42 AM

It will be great, there are so many positive trends that made by crypto,and I see that one by one the potential of crypto is being explore, for now we are fighting against the adoption, if we can win this fight, then crypto will grow really big, in the future we will see more alt coins that will have the same level with btc

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:17:36 AM

Well so far cryptocurrency has done amazingly it's has revolutionalize the way transactions are done. And it has cut a lot of lapses that banking system has. Bitcoin been the king of cryptocurrency with it hit market cap and volume is the most wanted coin right now well prediction can be deceiving but what are your expectations about cryptocurrency

Im gonna speculate things about cryptocurrency in the year 2020, well I guess most countries will accept bitcoin as a mode for payment and not just a digital currency. Also a lot of company will establish a way so that bitcoin can be included in any transactions or payment in their own. With these improvements, cryptocurrency will grew more and maybe the crypto market will be less volatile as years goes on.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:13:55 AM

Certainly, the state of crypto for 2020 is more developed and has an increasing community. Seeing that now it has begun to have a good price increase and can continue to attract other crypto users, the company has begun to look for crypto for payment instruments.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:28:19 AM

Actually it's a really good question ever. My opinion is in 2020 crypto will reach a high foundation and it will more developed hopefully.
I am in crypto from 2016 and since 2016 crypto is increasing and improve continusly. But in 2018 it's decreasing and everyone is frustated for this. I think a better crypto is coming in 2019 and in 2020 it will go to the moon.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:31:19 AM

my expectation about this are simple, just still alive at the market with huge daily trading volume so I still can do some daily trading with it. Im still believe that in the near future the merchant that use blockchain as a payment system will be grow more & more. To be big we need it is very usefull in daily life, so I hope that mass adoption things is not far away from cryptocurrency world.
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:30:05 AM

In 2020, maybe investors will be wiser. I hope that people will only support cryptocurrencies with real use and purpose. We all know that there are over thousands of shit coins and a lot of investors are losing a lot of money because of it. I hope that there will also be a regulation in cryptocurrency to avoid people from scamming, or maybe not avoid just lessen the chances.
I hope crypto will run smoothly in 2020, market prices will always be stable and many people invest in the world of Crypto. and crypto foam money is used to buy the items we need.
ripthesystem

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

I expect BTC and ETH to rise, but wonder what`ll happen to ICOs: will the amount of scam projects reduce by that time and we will have only the most reliable and trustworthy projects in the market, or will it remain roughly the same as now?
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:20:30 PM

I have very much hope in 2019-2020, it is easy for Crypto to grow and be known throughout the world, and of course the price can rise again ... my only hope in Crypto is that I can be rich and successful here.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: