Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's are you expectations about cryptocurrency at 2020  (Read 765 times)
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

maybe if crypto still exists today, I think that by 2020 crypto will continue to be one of the best coins and may be able to increase prices by a few percent, this is only speculation from me without a source because I only refer to the crypto increase for several years.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skyizz

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

I believe that we will see that the entire market capitalization will double or triple and that most of the coins in the top 100 will change. Many coins will leave the market. Only the best projects will survive and see us with their price in 2020.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:30:13 PM

I hope the price of coins will increase 4x and higher again as at the end of 2017 which makes investors happy and harvests money. of course here I can only hope and continue to pray that all that can be achieved by Crypto. indeed prices and market conditions are very difficult to predict and we will not know what will happen with Crypto in 2020.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

I hope that the bitcoin is legally acceptable and uses it as the world currency in circulation and that it will become a future payment currency maybe next year or until 2020.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

Actually I do not care about whether bitcoin or other coins will rise or not, there are more exiciting things, I am curious about how these projects will decentralize the world and make things easier and open to everyone.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:17:13 PM

maybe if crypto still exists today, I think that by 2020 crypto will continue to be one of the best coins and may be able to increase prices by a few percent, this is only speculation from me without a source because I only refer to the crypto increase for several years.

We could only hope for the best. I am thinking that crypto will gain more acceptance in the future as a way of financial transaction. And more people would be interested in investing in this market. It has gradually gained trust since it started and most certainly, it will continue in the future.

MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:39:37 PM

Actually I do not care about whether bitcoin or other coins will rise or not, there are more exiciting things, I am curious about how these projects will decentralize the world and make things easier and open to everyone.
For me, stable cryptocurrency market growth is more important. Of course you want to see prices much higher than they are today.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 10:01:35 PM

Everything is possible but I think and hope that bitcoin will be legalized in many countries till then. I think there will be a lot of new icos (no scam ico) with perspective ideas.

auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:42:37 PM

2020 everyone certainly has their own predictions about cryptocurrencies, but I prefer to talk about 2022 about this, because I predict that in that year Bitcoin and all the altcoins that are in the top 10 position will rise to 200-400%, it may sound not entered sense, but all things can certainly happen as time goes on
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:16:49 PM

2020 would be different. We will see a masive gains in all cryptocurrency. Blockchain will dominate the world of technology. Bitcoin will reach 1million usd as usual coz 240million users or more will use btc wallet. So be ready for a big change.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:23:10 PM

In my opinion probably a bearish market 'cuase 2019 will be the stabilization of market  , something like alternate circumstances every year. As we see 2017 the market bullish.. 2018 more on downtrend. So probably 2019 is the uptrend again and 2020 will be the downtrend again IMO.  
senaslopre

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:38:24 PM

My hope is that cryptocurrency is legalized worldwide and BTC or ETH will be increasingly popular with prices that can benefit every investor and trader like me.and will become a local currency in the future. wait until 2020 a lot more. but there will be much earlier growth kryptorynka
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:22:22 AM

My hope is that cryptocurrency is legalized worldwide and BTC or ETH will be increasingly popular with prices that can benefit every investor and trader like me.and will become a local currency in the future. wait until 2020 a lot more. but there will be much earlier growth kryptorynka

Actually, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is already popular in many places but there are some places that cryptocurrency is prohibited. I hope cryptocurrency at 2020 will be more stronger and have a expensive value.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

I am expecting a great bullish market in 2020 which is about a year plus as from today.  Bitcoin may go as high as $50,000 in 2020. We are not going to have bad days if you can buy bitcoin now that the market is down and not only bitcoin but other cryptocurrencies that do very well last year.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:10:11 AM
Merited by justspare (2)

2020 means 2 more years, enough time and I think have many important things will happen in the next 2 years. crypto will continue to be popular, help everyone and can solve problems that we often encounter today. indeed there are many obstacles and attacks from the other side, but the right will win and according to the will of the community.
That is actually enough time indeed to expect the best to happen. I am sure by then we should have already started getting close to mainstream adoption and there would have been huge development in the crypto sphere. Cryptocurrency is the future of money and it is good things a whole lot of countries are beginning to accept that fact.

What is important is to know that as long as we start seeing real life usage across board, things would have changed and I believe in this coming years, this is something we will eventually get to see anyway. But honestly, I expect a lot of coins to end up dead in the long run and those are the ones without a real life product and all they are just good for is pump and dump in the crypto space.

By 2020, I expect a lot of changes in development to have occurred. Probably by then, the scaling issue of bitcoin would have become a past, we would have started seeing many avenues that permits real life usage and certainly with things like this, we will get to see mainstream adoption. Now, in cases like this, only coins or tokens with product will be able to stand.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:41:37 AM
Merited by justspare (1)

Certainly, the state of crypto for 2020 is more developed and has an increasing community. Seeing that now it has begun to have a good price increase and can continue to attract other crypto users, the company has begun to look for crypto for payment instruments.
My expectation about the future of Bitcoin in 2020 is some what positive. The technology would have expanded thereby enhancing the features of the Bitcoin as well. The rise in the demand will contribute to the rise in the price as well and the market would have returned or recovered as well.

Overall, my expectations and great and expect Bitcoin to be well above $30000 till 2020. Moreover, many of the countries that have banned Bitcoin would have recognized it as well for this system ensures provision of employment and cost reduction.
Dominic_Johnson

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:57:50 AM

It is likely that options such as Bitcoin will continue forward, probably Ethereum too, however a lot of 'other' options that are popping up will have dropped off.
forexus

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 07:06:59 AM

I think we'll see which coins are actually going to be used in real life, and which ones not.

Also,

Bitcoin has lost the number 1 spot on coinmarketcap, but the question is to who.

What are your thoughts?
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

I think we'll see which coins are actually going to be used in real life, and which ones not.

Also,

Bitcoin has lost the number 1 spot on coinmarketcap, but the question is to who.

What are your thoughts?
I think that coins will be used in real life as well and the most progressive countries will provide it like a second currency. What about coins on the market - it can`t be predicted what will happen.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2296
Merit: 755

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

Only crypto currencies accepted in these shop is my expectation about the crypto currencies but I doubt that it will happen because we still not yeat ready for the payment system with bitcoin even if not happen in 2020 surely it will happen in 2030.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███