Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:59:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RETURN] Announcing CoinReturn Financial IPO!  (Read 31983 times)
germanjew

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:09:44 PM

Thats funny that this  SamboNZ has defended 2 scams, CoinPal and CoinReturn... Starting to think we may have a link here. Time to start digging....

@RiverBoatBTC 1) As an indication, how expensive are your services for fraud protection? 2) If I make use of your services, can I make your findings public? 3) What happens if/when you are wrong about something? 4) Are you aware of trustworthy securities out there? I (or maybe a group of people) might be willing to enlist your services for information on trustworthy securities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 03:42:17 PM

Services depend on difficulty. If I am provably wrong I will, try until I get the correct information. If I can not get the information in a timely manner I will refund in whole. I am aware of a couple of real securities. Just message me what you have in mind, I can get you a qoute.
Once I turn information over its yours, if you want to print it out and post it to telephone poles I could give to shits less lol.

If I have enough interest I will start a Verified by "catchy name" type service for securities and people. The information would be held in private until... well we all know lol. But it would give piece of mind to consumers know that they are dealing with who they say they are.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:43:59 PM

Thats funny that this  SamboNZ has defended 2 scams, CoinPal and CoinReturn... Starting to think we may have a link here. Time to start digging....

@RiverBoatBTC 1) As an indication, how expensive are your services for fraud protection? 2) If I make use of your services, can I make your findings public? 3) What happens if/when you are wrong about something? 4) Are you aware of trustworthy securities out there? I (or maybe a group of people) might be willing to enlist your services for information on trustworthy securities.

Even if you know all there is to know about someone, they might still scam you, or their business will fail and than they will run from trying to pay you back. Having their information helps, but that alone is not a basis to invest in someone
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 03:47:16 PM

No but you can sue the pants off them for fraud. Fraud is fraud no matter if its a box of popcorn or a security. Its the act not the product that U.S. law defines. Oh yea and do not forget the great catch all Conspiracy if they had 1 trace of intent to defraud, they got you.

Had a great conversation with a lawyer in FL about coinpal who told me some tips lol.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:49:27 PM

No but you can sue the pants off them for fraud. Fraud is fraud no matter if its a box of popcorn or a security. Its the act not the product that U.S. law defines. Oh yea and do not forget the great catch all Conspiracy if they had 1 trace of intent to defraud, they got you.

Had a great conversation with a lawyer in FL about coinpal who told me some tips lol.

People that invest $50 bucks in something aren't going to spend thousands of dollars + time suing. Not to mention if the court of law even says if your investment is valid. Buying equity with BTC is not legally secured
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:17:01 AM

Hahahaha, good on ya mate!  By all means dig away, I'd be very interested to see what you can find!  However, if you manage to find the address of my private residence, can I please ask you to keep out of the public domain?  I would prefer not to have to worry about my family's safety should someone decide that I'm 'super scam escape plan guy #1' or some such BS.

I'm also very keen to hear your theory about how I am somehow linked with both CoinPal and CoinReturn (other than having invested in both of them).  This should be fun! Cheesy

Bring it on bro!! Cheesy
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 12:18:43 AM

How about that ID you said you have?

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:26:36 AM

<snip>
Bring it on bro!! Cheesy

What fresh faggotry is this?
This is the long post you've been composing for days? 
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 12:29:39 AM

<snip>
Bring it on bro!! Cheesy

What fresh faggotry is this?
This is the long post you've been composing for days? 

Bring it... please do not post my address lol I just skimmed it the first time

SamboNZ

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:06:42 PM

I have created a new thread for shareholders to discuss the current issues and possible next actions.  It is a self moderated thread so we can keep it on topic and clear of the general BS we have seen in this thread.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 08:19:59 PM

Honestly, I do not see anyone trusting you to moderate a thread when you have defended such things in the past.

Here is a action form if you are interested in doing something
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZdMuZ6emClxG5UkQLYI7Ktz7O1P71HfGQu0Xpca-CPg/edit

IPO Magic

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:30:32 PM

Lol, so SamboNZ starts a self-moderated thread on why this is not a scam and why he won't release the dox he claims to have.
Self-moderated.
Sounds legit Cheesy
SamboNZ

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:38:06 PM

Honestly, I do not see anyone trusting you to moderate a thread when you have defended such things in the past.

I defend no one, I simply state what I see based on the facts available vs pure speculation.
SamboNZ

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:39:29 PM

Lol, so SamboNZ starts a self-moderated thread on why this is not a scam and why he won't release the dox he claims to have.
Self-moderated.
Sounds legit Cheesy

If you actually took the time to read what I have to say, you might gain an understanding of why I won't release them at this point.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 09:40:17 PM

The first thing I do when I hear something is a scam is look to see if samboNZ has defended it, if so it must be a scam lol.

SamboNZ

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:44:44 PM

The first thing I do when I hear something is a scam is look to see if samboNZ has defended it, if so it must be a scam lol.

And you are certainly entitled to your opinion, be it based on actual facts or not Smiley
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 09:47:27 PM

And you are certainly entitled to your opinion, be it based on actual facts or not Smiley

The facts are, both things I have seen you stick up for are scams. So your track record proves your judgment in securities is not the best. Sometimes its best just to not say anything buddy

SamboNZ

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:54:42 PM

The facts are, both things I have seen you stick up for are scams. So your track record proves your judgment in securities is not the best. Sometimes its best just to not say anything buddy

By all means, feel free to not read my posts.  I will be devastated of course, but I do my best to find a way to cope...  Cry
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:58:46 PM

I can't speak on past situations but at least the person is taking some initiative on this. There's plenty of apparent bagholders that would like to see some action, closure or both.  Some talk is better than none I'd say.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:05:17 PM

Self-moderated.
Sounds legit Cheesy

If you actually took the time to read what I have to say, you might gain an understanding of why I won't release them at this point.

You won't release them at this point because you either don't have them or you're in on the scam.  Anyhow, go to your self-moderated cage pl0x.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: