Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:35:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea: How to increase bitcoin demand  (Read 3146 times)
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

Contact e-commerce websites like Amazon, and request that you want to pay with Bitcoin, Ether or any other coin you like.

It can be done by using site's feedback or contact us forms.

This way we can create demand because good e-commerce sites care about their users. And they know that the more payment methods you have the higher the conversion rate (the % of people who buy something) because some users can use only 1 method of payment. For example, some americans can only pay with Paypal while some venezuelans can only pay with Bitcoin, etc. So, if the site supports more payment methods it will convert more orders on average.

To increase the demand for implementing cryptocurrency payments in e-commerce sites we just have to request that using the contact us or feedback forms. The more people give feedback to their favorite online retailers the more people will start using bitcoin as payment method (now that we have segwit).

The more people do this the more demand for Bitcoin there will be.

Thanks to those who do that.

Unfortunately, this method wouldn't last for long since bitcoin always lost its demand. It is a cycle of fluctuations that no one can accurately predict. That's why e commerce sites couldn't do this because it is too risky for their side and the transaction fees would be high simce there would be need of third parties for it. But there are other ways to help this industry increase its demand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

yes good, i agree and support very much when bitcoin is made an object for all transactions in the world. because so far the role of bitcoin in the world community is very positive. the majority of the wheels of their economy are supported by the role of bitcoin and the poverty rate from day to day is diminishing, all of that cannot be separated from the good role of bitcoin. so we must support together for the prosperity and progress of the world community.
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:41:10 PM

bitcoin is already has more demand in market compared to other coins, i think there is no need of increase demand. if you want then do those available in online shoping Grin Wink Wink
Not really, what do you mean. This sharp downfall of Bitcoin doesn't make it that it is more demanding. It could be in demand soon, but that is just a merely a speculation. And what do you mean by, no need for increase of demand? Are you implying for it to be stable between x'k to y'k per USD?
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:14:11 PM

If many people are buying it and use it for something that accepts bitcoin as payment. If more and more stores will accept bitcoin as payment maybe many users will just use bitcoin instead of fiat on paying especially on overseas. Also it has no tax when using bitcoin as payment which is good.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:22:50 PM

Yes, I think what you say is a good idea. the more people who want to do transactions with bitcoin, I think it will affect the number of requests, and when demand gets bigger, I think it will affect the increase in the price of bitcoin. I also have ideas, hopefully also included in the criteria for a good idea. my idea is to introduce bitcoin to friends or relatives. with the increasing number of people who know about bitcoin, in my opinion it will greatly affect the conditions of market demand. and of course will make market prices go up.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

Demands are in the market and community now.
But if we need more power to pursue the demand there will be nothing to do anymore.
lets wait for the governemnt to accept and have the ETF.
well as for us all we must have int he merchants.
yes, local merchants nationwide and worlldwide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: