Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bull run return this December?  (Read 4600 times)
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

I cant to say that a growing trend will begin, because only few facts. I’m rather confident that at the beginning of the year we will see a fall, due to the large outflows of funds of funds, which are made at the end of the year.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

Obviously it is going to happen in December like 2017. Maybe this bull run is very big bull run than 2017. I hope bitcoin increase very highly. So let's wait and see.
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:58:19 PM

I also really want to believe that in December there will be a very strong growth. Because if this does not happen, I will not be able to go on vacation with my family. I planned a vacation on the condition that in December Bitcoin will cost at least 10,000. Then I will be able to afford this New Year's journey.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:32:28 PM

I cant to say that a growing trend will begin, because only few facts. I’m rather confident that at the beginning of the year we will see a fall, due to the large outflows of funds of funds, which are made at the end of the year.

By means of positive motivations I can say bull run will hit this december days. Possibly there's a fall but eventually it will be gaining back again, because demand will also arise and the whales will come back to regain another bull run influence.

karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:09:41 PM

I also really want to believe that in December there will be a very strong growth. Because if this does not happen, I will not be able to go on vacation with my family. I planned a vacation on the condition that in December Bitcoin will cost at least 10,000. Then I will be able to afford this New Year's journey.

I don't understand this year's fluctuation pattern, but obviously every December there is a large volume of transactions and has a tendency to increase prices, maybe not too fast because it should have started from now. but a large volume increase I am sure will appear on that month.

Many people tend to sell for the end of the year and then will be welcomed by buyers who raise prices slowly from the volume that occurs.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:20:34 PM

December will be a busy month for gift giving so expect a lot of online transactions and because of that there maybe a demand for Bitcoins however, I read somewhere that buying gifts online are more on Novembers Black Friday or Cyber Monday, and less for the holiday seasons. There's a lot of items on sale on that period but December is not only for buying gifts, it's also for sending money across other countries for remittances.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:28:56 PM

Of course everyone hopes for good, we expect the good thing also happen this year. Let's hope and pray for it, lets hope the unpredictable price is predicted this time. I sounds too enthusiastic, I know, but that makes us at least relief in facing the up or down ahead. Worrying too much is useless, but still we have to have an anticipation path to do. As for now, let's enjoy the moment.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:43:08 PM

Every hopes for this event. But it won't come easily, until jow the sellers are hyping the market. They tend shower the supply and the support level cannot carry the price. Therefore, market is bleeding till today. We just need to wait for sufficient time because it will recover. However, I think there is no positive event that will happen in the year 2018.
Bershie

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:32:54 AM

Everyone in the crypto community expected the bull that will be the same last year or higher, but it won't happen this year because the etf has not yet approved. Even so, bitcoin price volatility is somewhat stable @$5000-$7500. This december it will only hit at $10000 and it's still a good news.

? ?     stableDEX.io     ||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ? ?
? ?? Huh  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  Huh ?? ?
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:02:04 AM

Vow, many people think so, but it is not certain that the cow will return, in my opinion, we should hold on until the value of the coins rise again, predicted so will not be accurate. While so many people expect. That's the reason I do not believe this year's bullrun

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

I dont know when bull run will start and i think no body know it. But we believe next bull run will be coming soon or later, because previous history of the price of many crypto tell us bull run will coming.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:12:10 AM

Although I also hope that the bull market will come soon, the market has not given us any response, and the bear market is still going on!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

There is no guarantee that the bull run will return this December because all we can see is a cryptomarket that is down for so long. I will really be surprise if bitcoin will rally this coming December because i speculate that what happen last year will never happen again this year.

Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:38:53 AM

If SEC would have accepted the CBOE Etf in September, we whould have had that bull run for sure, but now I also do not see any significant sign of a possble bull run the next 2 months. Which of course does not mean, it won't happen, I still want to believe, we can end this year nicely, after what we experienced in 2018 already.

kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

Last year we had a great run. Despite the downs in the beginning of this year, I still believed that by the starting of October, the will be a good run, but I don't see anything of significant improvement. What do you guys think?
I hope so in December again. We know the market stable at same possition from a long time. I have seen many projects hint to last October. So, there will happen something from last October, I think. So calm down and wait.

gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:20:59 AM

Obviously i doubt that this is possible. Last year, i was very hopeful for this year. But things did not happen as we expected. But here we are mentioning about cryptocurrencies and we never know what will happen.

Why not? everything is possible. No one could predict that the crazy bull run of Bitcoin could happen in 2017, but the event took place. We are not the fortune-tellers but we wish this stuff to be repeated.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:32:07 AM

Obviously i doubt that this is possible. Last year, i was very hopeful for this year. But things did not happen as we expected. But here we are mentioning about cryptocurrencies and we never know what will happen.
Of course this element of uncertainty is very important to tackle. You just cannot leave the market due to uncertainty. There are many ways to earn by investing in any good coin. In addition to this, we had had a very down market with people loosing as high as 80% of their worth back in 2013 however the market is dynamic and eventually you get the reward that you are determined to cash. Upon the recovery, the worth of your portfolio might be much more than what you normally look for in the short term.

fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:42:25 AM

Last year we had a great run. Despite the downs in the beginning of this year, I still believed that by the starting of October, the will be a good run, but I don't see anything of significant improvement. What do you guys think?
Just because there was a bull run in december last year doesn't mean there will be another bull run this december too. Check out the prices in 2016 december, check out 2015 check out 2014 2013 2012. Was the price low and increase highly in december in all of those years? Or was it just last year? I know most people joined last december when the price went up and everyone got involved with bitcoin knows very little about the history of it but just because it went up last december doesn't mean bitcoin is something that increases every december. It is not like that, it moves when there is a big thing happening and that could be tomorrow or next year none knows.
People have been waiting for Bull Run to start as December dawns and you are of the view it might start in years to come.  I am of the view that we cannot assign a specific time for the Bull Run.

Regardless of when the Bull Run starts, the ultimate strategy that an investor can make to maximize the gains in trade and in investment is the holding of the coins. This is the only good way to let the worth of your portfolio grow with the passage of time and the market grows slowly and gradually.
You are right but last year the demand was also very high and today you are not seeing any buyer in the market. It means that there is no sale for bitcoin and when there is no sale, the price will never go up. I don’t think that the price will cross $8000 till the end of this year. The market is very low and it seems to be continued like this for some more time.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:04:53 PM

Why not? everything is possible. No one could predict that the crazy bull run of Bitcoin could happen in 2017, but the event took place. We are not the fortune-tellers but we wish this stuff to be repeated.
But it will be late to achieve what last year achieve though even atleast it beeds to arise as much as possible since were all in debt due to this dump.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

There has been expectations for some time that the market would recover at the end of this year, but it can't be exactly predicted. Over the past few days, there has been signs in the market that it would recover soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: