Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:58:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP or ETH?  (Read 552 times)
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:48:33 PM

I am confident that eth will stay longer than xrp in terms of profitable trading development. Eth has more contracts and it's the only cryptocurrency that has following the footsteps of bitcoin, and without eth bitcoin also has no potential demands. Both of the two currencies we're helping each other's community to gain better demands with respect to trading activities.

One truth may be that ETH will last longer than XRP. This is because current ICO projects use ETH's blockchain technology, so until ICO projects do not exist, the future of ETH is threatened. So you should invest in long-term and always be patient with Ethereum because of the potential of it.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:43:34 AM

The market is half green, with ETH and XRP on the red side on coin360.
So, I think it's time to buy the cryptos. Which one would you prefer to invest and why?

It depends on the investor. If the investor have a lot of money, it would be better if he's gonna go for ETH. But if the investor is not that rich and just started investing in cryptocurrency, it would be better if he's gonna go for XRP. Since XRP is cheaper than ETH. The investor can buy more and can be really rich in the future.

dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:24:20 AM

I am confident that eth will stay longer than xrp in terms of profitable trading development. Eth has more contracts and it's the only cryptocurrency that has following the footsteps of bitcoin, and without eth bitcoin also has no potential demands. Both of the two currencies we're helping each other's community to gain better demands with respect to trading activities.

One truth may be that ETH will last longer than XRP. This is because current ICO projects use ETH's blockchain technology, so until ICO projects do not exist, the future of ETH is threatened. So you should invest in long-term and always be patient with Ethereum because of the potential of it.
ETH and XRP have indeed become rivals,
to fight for the second position they are competing to be the best.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:56:22 AM

if possible both of them have to choose one because both of them in my opinion are very good for investment and will definitely benefit in the future

SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:46:53 AM

Now should choose the XRP, it's my personal opinion, not exactly accurate and I think no one can accurately predict, but the XRP's expectations are ok for us.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:36:25 AM

So, I think it's time to buy the cryptos. Which one would you prefer to invest and why?
for the long term I prefer to save xrp. Xrp is much longer than eth. xrp projects mostly have a good impact on xrp prices. ETH is difficult to crawl up because there are so many holders waiting without playing a price.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:41:14 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 11:45:39 PM by ballerin and giroud

I will choose ETH, indeed in recent times the price of Ripple has increased dramatically and can even overtake ETH in the second best cryptocurrency position, but that only happens temporarily. ETH will always be chosen by everyone who wants a decentralized system growth, in contrast with Ripple which until now continues to show that Ripple has a centralized system.
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 05:46:08 AM

I will choose ethereum because i know this altcoin will have kickback soon, this token is very popular nowadays and its sure to be more promising in the future.
Recommended to all or for who want to hold it in a long term.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

Already several times XRP showed good potential and shifted Ethereum's position at Coinmarketcap, it made many people more optimistic about XRP and began to flock to invest in it. Whereas e \ Erhereum has so far remained stable with a price range of $ 200 +. Even so, I still believe that Ethereum will be able to rise again sooner or later.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:18:03 AM

For me, Xrp is just for short speculations, ETH for long-term holding like BTC. This is just my IMHO.

RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:51:55 AM

ETH is still the best choice for us, now the ETH penny is best for surfing investment, if you buy them now and keep track of the prices, there will be opportunities for you to sell at. Higher prices, in my opinion if holding ETH in the long term will be ok.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:27:43 AM

I will invest in XRP, because XRP is a potential coin, in my opinion, we should focus on holding, now buy is still ok, because in my opinion XRP is the best coin Future.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

Ethereum was a very wise choice, most of them would have chosen ethereum even though this had experienced a decline in ethereum would have quickly risen
ETH is still a very wise choice. Over XRP, ETH is like BTC over ETH. See the factors that positively affect both the altcoin are bent more in case of ETH being the one with the second highest market capitalization and one of the most quickly growing coin. Majority of people who are still unable to understand how to evaluate cryptocurrency still prefer to refrain from putting in their savings. Some out there still wants to own the precious asset even though the market is down and it will recover.
jeda2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:56:21 AM

Riiple (xrp) with a connection between the emotional bond with a serious fan mass I see this situation is very dangerous, which is important for us to continue our way to the coin to which we increase our income, I do not find it right to connect to a crypto money such as ETH or XRP.
Magnat10000

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

I'm for ETH, bc it seems to be more trustable for me. But I know that XRP's gonna surge soon.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

I think both are equally good as a long-term investment. because now more and more projeck and will make ico more popular so ethereum more and more enthusiasts

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:29:19 PM

Ethereum is declining in value while XRP is gaining and continue to increase in value. Speculations continue that ethereum is dying which I do not agree and XRP's good news everywhere are making waves which make it more valuable to consider to invest.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:56:34 PM

I think ETH is better because ETH has a good network and many new token tokens use a network from ETH.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

There is no doubt that etheruem's future will continue to improve, this is because of the support of the many devs. who makes a project or token so that makes ethereum a very important coin in the future.

Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

today for me the better of XRP today especially at its price, its price is higher, and the volume of these coins is good. but if they rate ETH at ETH my vote because the value of the coins is greater.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: