Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:47:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KOKU] [Pow-Pos] [Qubit] [8 MB] [Fixed Pos] [Self-Subsidy] [Airdrop]  (Read 21070 times)
karl_kauffmann

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

CoinToMine.Today

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 03:54:45 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 12:49:38 AM by karl_kauffmann

I have recently added Koku (KOKU) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

Koku (KOKU)

CointToMine.Today The Swiss Army Knife For Miner... Mining Calculator, Mining Stats & Graph
anders lokka

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:55:12 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 02:53:42 PM by anders lokka

thanks team.

I bought 0.5 btc at 8 satoshi and now was pumped till 18, a good day!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
kokuteam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

Please join our #discord channel for the upcoming last airdrop round https://discord.gg/ryjJAtZ

Today, we will announce on Discord all the eligible addresses and then KOKU coins will be distributed. Also, our team is working on a detailed report about the airdrop. The results will be published here too. Thanks again for expressing your interest in #KOKU
kokuteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:08:02 PM

I have recently added Koku (KOKU) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

Koku (KOKU)

Thank you.

Please join our #discord channel for the upcoming last airdrop round https://discord.gg/ryjJAtZ

Today, we will announce on Discord all the eligible addresses and then KOKU coins will be distributed. Also, our team is working on a detailed report about the airdrop. The results will be published here too. Thanks again for expressing your interest in #KOKU
MGMHODL

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

What a big potential to this coin! Great work KOKU Team, keep it on.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:03:14 PM

i'm seeing otherwise. if the number of koku coins in the sell orders is not coming from airdrop hunters, then, where are those coming from other than the dev team? they have been selling already even before the distribution, so I think this coin will not gonna last long. just like other crap projects.
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:05:07 PM

WOW, Great idea KOKU. Very promising project. This exciting project will embrace the world with its technologies.  A great achievement! This project has great potential and an excellent platform. I am sure that the team will have great success in this segment. Good luck!!
kokuteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:17:55 PM

i'm seeing otherwise. if the number of koku coins in the sell orders is not coming from airdrop hunters, then, where are those coming from other than the dev team? they have been selling already even before the distribution, so I think this coin will not gonna last long. just like other crap projects.

Please notice that the airdrop participants already received KOKU coins. Also listings on Exchanges are paid in KOKU currency (from dev reserve). To keep yourself updated about KOKU, please join our #discord channel https://discord.gg/ryjJAtZ and thanks for posting.

WOW, Great idea KOKU. Very promising project. This exciting project will embrace the world with its technologies.  A great achievement! This project has great potential and an excellent platform. I am sure that the team will have great success in this segment. Good luck!!

Thank you. Please join our #discord if you are not yet a member.

Airdrop stats shared in the following graphics. According to the data collected during the airdrop, almost half of the participants comes from China, that reached our airdrop through Twitter. The most requested Exchange for KOKU is Crex24 (already listed!), the top 3 follows with CryptoBridge and Yobit. Thanks to all the participants! More news coming in the next days, please don't forget to join #discord https://discord.gg/ryjJAtZ for upcoming bounties.

blockaid.net

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:47:38 AM

how many participants joined in the airdrop?
also, other than stats from airdrop program, any updates in terms of development? i wonder if this coin will ever get to 10-sat mark.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:34:35 PM

Please notice that the airdrop participants already received KOKU coins. Also listings on Exchanges are paid in KOKU currency (from dev reserve). To keep yourself updated about KOKU, please join our #discord channel https://discord.gg/ryjJAtZ and thanks for posting.

now, tell me who owns that much of koku coins? how much did you distribute to airdrop program?

i don't need to join discord just to get updates. it should be visible on your website or in this thread, if there's really progress going on???
such trading price is telling the community that this is not even a pump and dump but only a dump coin. i wonder how long will this be in crypto market?
kokuteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:02:21 PM

how many participants joined in the airdrop?
also, other than stats from airdrop program, any updates in terms of development? i wonder if this coin will ever get to 10-sat mark.

Please read the airdrop info. 450,000,000 KOKU available for 450,000 KOKU distributed to each participant. Automatic/double submissions were filtered until everyone was able to participate.

now, tell me who owns that much of koku coins? how much did you distribute to airdrop program?

i don't need to join discord just to get updates. it should be visible on your website or in this thread, if there's really progress going on???
such trading price is telling the community that this is not even a pump and dump but only a dump coin. i wonder how long will this be in crypto market?

The sell orders at the same price can be created by many traders. What you see is the sum of the orders and not a single order. We are not in control of what happens on the exchanges. You can't complain about the price if a coin was released and distributed for free.
Official thread started on October 1st, 15 days ago. First step was the airdrop, please keep following us for news and updates in the coming days. Thank you again for expressing your interest in the project.
anders lokka

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:09:32 AM

KOKU on fire today on
https://crex24.com/it/exchange/KOKU-BTC

Second place most traded

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
djoma

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:48:41 PM

41.5 BTC CREX
kokuteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

phamthe84

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:32:32 AM

fuck scam
cryptocoinscity

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:04:13 PM

When you go to :  WALLET DOWNLOAD: https://github.com/kokucrypto/koku/releases
and you download the WIN wallet in rar-format it says:
"archive is in unknown format or damaged"

Wtf is wrong here ? Is ther a working windows wallet link ?

CryptoCoinsCity.
MassiveStroke

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:10:00 AM

I still can mining do solo this coin?
lukireyuzi

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:30:57 AM

I have studied the project and it looks good
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:42:47 AM

Qubit is ASICS territory.

Makes no sense to mine it with GPU/CPU
Hello,
Can you help me to explain what is QUBIT and KUBIT?
Because I see QUBIT there are two different but meaningful letters like QUBIT Exchange and KUBIT Exchange.

I am confused for both of them and I don't have access to that.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:38:40 AM

Qubit is ASICS territory.

Makes no sense to mine it with GPU/CPU
Hello,
Can you help me to explain what is QUBIT and KUBIT?
Because I see QUBIT there are two different but meaningful letters like QUBIT Exchange and KUBIT Exchange.

I am confused for both of them and I don't have access to that.

It's mining algo. Most popular qubit miners are Baikal's.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: