Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we ban nuclear weapons?  (Read 276 times)
Padukoh

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

God gave earth as a gift to us . Deadly weapons like nuke will destroy the earth's life and habitat. We need to use technology in a way which benefit us and all the life in the earth. So I disagree in using nuke or such type weapon.
And It is no doubt nuclear weapons require a large amount of money. There are better alternatives to spend that money. It could be used to give better lives for civilians in terms of housing, health and education.

What can you say about this?

I agree with you that a deadly weapon like nuclear is not supposed to be created by God, it has created this earth so beautiful with the sea, forest and beautiful blue sky, why do humans want to destroy it?
I hope that such weapons in the future will no longer exist so that our children and grandchildren will live in peace.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dewmist

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

God gave earth as a gift to us . Deadly weapons like nuke will destroy the earth's life and habitat. We need to use technology in a way which benefit us and all the life in the earth. So I disagree in using nuke or such type weapon.
And It is no doubt nuclear weapons require a large amount of money. There are better alternatives to spend that money. It could be used to give better lives for civilians in terms of housing, health and education.

Nuclear weapons and energy are fake.  This is a video of the guy who used to work on the reactors.  He eats uranium in the video and swam and drank the spent fuel. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMqHTbXm3rs

Before nuclear weapons keep you up at night make sure you actually believe they are real.  You have only been told it's real. 
fatone

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

I was watching Youtube one day when bored and came across a video that changed the way I think about a lot of things.  If you want an eye opener, you should search for "Nuclear bombs don't exist" on YT.  Whether it's true or not is up to you to decide obviously, but just some of the facts alone that can be presented really make one think about how far and advanced the duping of humans goes...
Bulltomoon

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:33:27 AM

They should be banned from all over the world. Stop Wars, Peace Forever!
Nickydog19

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

I think nuclear weapons are beneficial to the world. The major reason a Third World War is not started is that some of the countries have nuclear weapons. If a war start, all the world will be destroyed. Presence of nuclear weapons reduce the chances of declaring a war, which is beneficial to the overall system.
Tokentalks

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

Yes we should
Blackstar015

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

Yes I agree.Nuclear weapon should be ban.First it is extremely harmful.Second it is a waste of money. Peace on Earth that's what everybody wants.
SweetBabyJesus

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:43:18 PM

its just stupid that these were even created
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:46:18 PM

ICBM and nuclear weapons are a thing of the past.

When you can just drop tungsten rods from space...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

Jandrei1

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:31:15 AM

I want the next generation to see how wonderful and beautiful earth was so I definitely agree that nuclear weapon should be ban.It is indeed a destroyer of mother earth.
Ghost251

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:41:19 PM

Am Think Earth Need Nuclear Weapon. People Need This and People Made it. This can Help the World in The Future or End of Mankind May be.
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

We should not ban it because we can use it in some good purposes like when there is an asteroid that is going to hit earth, we can use it to eliminate it before it crash us to pieces.
bitcoinking123

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:30:52 AM

If it is possible to ban all nuclear weapons all over the world.
GrahamStudent

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

It could be also viewed as a "peacemaker" weapon because no one want a conflict with nations armed with nuclear weapons.
avbitx

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:43:52 AM

I agree with you, weapons of mass destruction as nukes should completely be shut down and instead focus on something which can improve lives not destroy it.   
Isabelle.Jaden

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:46:02 AM

I really appreciate your thinking, yes we want peace.  Sad
rakokiller1

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:09:43 PM

It can not be possible since each country can`t trust anyone else. If you get rid of nuclear weapon and your enemy don`t — gg
Green_Bulb

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

No doubt nuclear weapons should be banned. The very idea of having weapons capable of total destruction as a deterrent is absurd. When we speak about nuclear weapons, we usually mean the USA and Russia - if one begins nuclear war, the second will respond in the same manner. The governments of these two countries aren't that stupid to actually do it, but the very possibility is extremely scary.
The scariest part is that the world has already been on the verge of the nuclear war - remember The Cuban Missile Crisis? Nothing can prevent it from happening again if they won't ban NW.
FosterSofia

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:28:38 PM

Other Countries won't pay attention to a bahrough any means other than military force, soft power only works when we are the main supplier for the country we aren't for the entire world. It would be taken as a sign of weakness to others nations and provoke those who wish to destroy America
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: