Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:22:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining vs Buying  (Read 646 times)
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

Bitcoin mining is not an option anymore nowadays.. The mining costs now more than your profit and you would earn nothing right now. There are many good mining companies went down and lots of people loose their investments lately. That was great opportunity in past few years but not now. So buying and hodling seems way better right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:33:14 AM

Is it better to get BTC via mining or buying now?
Firstly it does not matter where Bitcoin comes from, it just depends on how much you believe. So if you do not see its future brightly, why waste your money on getting it?
Secondly as far as I know, the market price of Bitcoin is lower than the price of mining. In addition mining tools are renewed frequently and it is impossible to get against it. So it might be better to collect from cheap price for now.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:14:04 PM

It was no longer profitable early this year for mining. However, with the recent price surge, does mining becomes profitable now?
If yes, any suggestion? There are quite many cloud miner in the market.
Many people leave to mining just reason in the market volatility. Mining is loss project because it will cost a lot of accessory (Electricity cost is a big deal) but it dose not get any benefit accordingly. Better way to BTC investment i think.
The price of bitcoin is cheaper now so much better if you invest on it rather than mining that consumes electricity. Instead of buying mining hardware, invest directly on bitcoin because even mining company mostly down because of the price falls.
- Indeed, the price of bitcoin right now is quite cheap for the investment because it is coming back after a period of dramatic collapse, its value has yet to recover, it is still very low and this will be a good opportunity for those that want to participate in investing and buying bitcoin but after this storm, I think everyone should limit the amount invested in bitcoin, bitcoin has the red alert, investing too much money will be very dangerous. Buying hardware and mining will never be a wise choice, the amount of bitcoin has come very close to the limit, investing money in this area only wastes money and time

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

As far as I know, mining is not profitable to produce now, but to look at future growth. I never mine bitcoins as it is better for me to buy them.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:17:06 PM

Bitcoin Mining:

Bitcoin Mining is only Possible in Developed Country like United States, England, Canada etc. Because of Bitcoin mining needs extraordinary Graphics Card and It cost so many Money. Even though It takes huge money for start mining it mines slowly. So, in my opinion, bitcoin mining is not so profitable than buying. If you start Mining then you need lot's of expensive electronic instrument and if one instrument gets damaged or ineffective then you lose lots of money. Because there is no guaranty for an electronic device.

Cloud Miner:

Yes, there are many cloud miner in the market but maximum cloud miner company are fake they sure do scam with you when you invest with them. Maximum company asking you to send them some bitcoin for withdrawing your mining coin. There are few legit cloud miner in the market But they give you a small profit. Cloud mining takes huge time for mining coin. In my opinion, you should not invest in cloud miner company.

Buy Bitcoin:

This is the right way to get some profit from bitcoin. But all the time is not the right time to buy Bitcoin. You should Buy Bitcoin when its price goes down like $3000-$3100 and Sell bitcoin when its price rise. Like $4000-$4500 in my opinion. I also buy some bitcoin when its price $3100 and I am waiting for its price $4000. So buying bitcoin is more profitable than Mining. Because Mining needs huge capital on the other hand Buying to need a small capital. You buy any kinds of an amount you wish. So I choose Bitcoin Buying.

Best Regards
Coin-Desk

Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 05:04:49 PM

i think mining it's not worth now because the price of bitcoin is still cheap. buying coins now and holding it for the long term is more profitable than mining now I think

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:56:18 AM

It was no longer profitable early this year for mining. However, with the recent price surge, does mining becomes profitable now?
If yes, any suggestion? There are quite many cloud miner in the market.

Mining bitcoin is not too profitable anymore because the price of bitcoin was decreasing in the market.
But i see a small rising price in crypto market that maybe the sign of the beginning of market recovery.
Cloud miner have high risk, i always avoid it because most of them are fraud. Better mining with your own rigs.

Shohanur

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:04:11 AM

If you compare with current price then I will suggest you to buy Bitcoin than Bitcoin mining. Bitcoin mining is profitable when price goes to high. But at the low price, Bitcoin mining can't bear a good profit. Even there is chance to lose capital.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pagoda.to

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:07:33 AM

I wish I could still mine, I just buy btc now whenever I can. Even though people are saying mining is becoming more profitable now than before, just getting hold of the machines is difficult plus paying a big premium. Most people are better off just purchasing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: