Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Would Like to Start an Exchange Website  (Read 143 times)
CoinSTR (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

Is anyone familiar with what all the operating expenses would be?

I own and manage several websites that are unrelated to cryptocurrency, but I don't own any service-based websites, so this would be a bit of new territory for me.

If anyone can shed some light on this, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:53:35 PM

Is anyone familiar with what all the operating expenses would be?

I own and manage several websites that are unrelated to cryptocurrency, but I don't own any service-based websites, so this would be a bit of new territory for me.

If anyone can shed some light on this, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Its deeper than what is going on on the surface and its one of the areas of business in crypto that one cannot just venture into because you have the entrepreneurial spirit. For you to really understand how it would run, you need to find some who is already running a legitimate one then understudy because for it to be successful, it goes beyond just building a website or running a ready made script that you install then hosts. Several challenges would include:

1. The legality: Recently, it has been a matter of action to get this right from the beginning that even the already established exchange sites are being forced to implement the KYC rule. How this is done and who to approach means you need to understudy.

2. Security: This is another serious matter because an exchange is always a target everyday which means just being an entrepreneur does not keep investors fund safe. Its a thing you need to get right. Other issues that you need to get right would include the marketing, the liquidity, the procedures for listing of coins, the moderators of chat box, would it be decentralised or centralised among other issues that would crop up during implementation.
JanEmil

Activity: 2296
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:02:40 PM

Maybe use https://www.rubykube.io

I have joined https://ripaex.io that use the software above.

I am support for other Exchange as well.

One thing I can say is. HARD work to get volumen. Very hard.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: