Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:06:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what to trust now?  (Read 579 times)
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:09:59 PM

I go to sites like ico bench to see which projects are out with their icos and then when I need to start researching the coins I start by going on their website to make sure that they have a legit website. After that I go on their linkedin and then I check out the people that are working on the project to make sure that they are actually the ones working on the coin

Ganzig45

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:32:17 PM

Very hot topic. From myself I will add. that now you should not rely on official sources. As a rule, Bench sells any ratings, and advertisements are made by any order.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

Belief or trust in cryptocurrencies is a completely unnecessary thing, because if you believe someone, you will definitely end up in a bad situation, because it is definitely true and you have to admit it.
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:31:50 AM

The best coins for you to put your trust in are the coins who have already proven in the past that they are worth putting your trust in, these are the coins that you can be sure that when you invest in them that you are going to make a lot fo money from the coins in the long term. Coins like ethereum and bitcoin are the coins that you can trust right now

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

For me the coins you have to trust is the coins that is proven and tested. some coins are not profitable and some are still profitable .
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

If you want to know if who else do I trust nowadays that the crypto market is on it's very unpredictable state then all I can tell is that the one that I really trust nowadays is just myself and despite the happening in the crypto market nowadays I still work in all of those crypto currency paying campaigns out there hoping that the crypto currency that I will receive next time will have a high market value.
ay.postnov

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

I see that so many people decided to sell ethereum and I think they will regret about this because new year for ethereum will be very good

accounting 181293

Activity: 662

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

Recently I heard about Bitmex, it is a research team and I got so intrested in what theey are writing. Especially one article caught my attention. It was about ICO projects. This research publishes a new report analysing the Ethereum holdings of the ICO projects. They establish that the ICOs have already sold almost as much American dollar worth of Ethereum as they initially raised. They sell ethereum on more than 5 billion dollars. What do you think about it? How is it going to affect ethereum in the present and in the future?
And, not exactly on our theme, but still. What sites do you usually read if you want to know news about cryptocurrencies and some researches. We all read a lot before choosing an ICO to invest, but what sources do you trust the most?

source? if I personally don't even trust any source. I better believe my analysis personally. I before choosing the ICO project to find out about team experience, concepts, and consider the duration of the ICO of the project. or occasionally I ask for opinions from some of my friends who have long joined crypto and understand about macroeconomics.
Azcoinbig

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

I see that so many people decided to sell ethereum and I think they will regret about this because new year for ethereum will be very good
Good afternoon! Absolutely I am agree with you, actually Ethereum is a coin that you should buy it and keep it in your wallet for this moment.  As in year 2019 and subsequent years the prices of Ethereum will be very high.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:19:37 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 11:37:15 PM by kickdapa

As you saw this article on Bittrex, then maybe this is real and shocking news. 5 Billions! I think this is one of the big reason for the Ethereum Price collapse. Everything has a reason, Ethereum price collapse is not only for the Bear market rather millions of Ethereum sold by the whales and in future, but we may also see the lower price of Ethereum Like now, it is only 175 USD! I can't believe what is happening in crypto field. I hope everything will be fine again.

vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

Believe in the fact that the crypto market is not regulated by anything and that there is a manipulation on the part of big players and stop wondering at injustice, it is not here  Cool

Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

Believe in the fact that the crypto market is not regulated by anything and that there is a manipulation on the part of big players and stop wondering at injustice, it is not here  Cool
Big players are so annoying the crypto market. Those multi millionaires have been doing anything that will bring a lot of profit for them all. You should remember about the fact that the hashrate war was creating by these greedy person and whole of crypto gets the impact.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064

Combo Network

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

believing in yourself is the right way to continue investing in cryptocurrency, even if the market conditions are deteriorating there is no problem if you remain confident in your choice.

criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

I read the news about it, too. But, it seems to me, it was necessary to sell, at least, when the ETH cost 500-600 dollars, and to sell collected funds  for 120-130 dollars for ETH is generally nonsense. this is too late, in my opinion.  I am 99% sure that many will soon be in a panic to buy back. The price cannot fall constantly.

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:35:46 PM

I often read the site investing.com.
ICO is selling ethereum and it has already bite very strongly on the price of ETH itself. the price is already very low and the projects sold almost all the ETH they collected in February
bcoinseliot

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

I use icodrops as a guide. This forum is also very helpful for anything concerning cryptocurrency. Plus, I read articles on different news platforms. I'm trying to find as much information about ICOs as possible and then do my own analysis. As for ETH, despite the bearish market, I made a profit on trading ETH to BTC on CEX (https://cex.io/eth-btc). Nevertheless, I hope the crypto market to recover till 2019.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:36:52 PM

The most important thing is that you do not lose faith in cryptocurrencies, because the faster you do it the faster you start losing the opportunity to invest in cryptocurrencies, it is very sad when investors just leave cryptocurrencies

Faith is the best things in all sector. If you have faith then you will be a success, without belief or faith anything will not happen.
So, we should not lose our faith from Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope our faith will be success.
Eat.Sleep.Bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:00:45 PM

It would affect the ethereum price for a big time. Since the ethereum sold is huge. And they are not just selling it for a big value but they sell it on a lesser value to get sold it immediately so there is a big chance for ethereum price to endure possible drops when this occurs.

maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 12:30:02 AM

all markets are falling and indeed we are a little lost in trust, especially for ico who have not paid for a long time and have not launched for a long time on the maket exchange. in my opinion for the current situation, we only need to trust the founder, manager, and development team. for example for etherum, we believe in vitality. for bounty ico, we trust bounty managers like sylon, amazix and others.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:06:10 AM

there are a lot of reviews about ICO and it is indeed a bit confusing to choose which sites can be trusted, but the real problem is not the site itself, but the ICO which should have run smoothly, but ultimately ended badly with unsatisfactory sales, all reviews are good but have a bad process, so our own assumptions are crucial

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: