Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - BITSFOX.com - pretty good cryptocurrency exchange + BFB investment token  (Read 598 times)
BitsFOX (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 08:03:37 PM

NEETCOIN [NEET] listed on bitsfox!  Cool

welcome to neetcoin community !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mihacrypto

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:30:44 PM

We've added a new feature! ⚡️ Info block for each coin. This can tell about some features or call to purchase, perhaps something else. Using HTML markup and inline styles allowed. There is support for all languages.
Yes indeed done it's cool for all people. I will be happy to support the project in its development.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:38:24 PM

We've added a new feature! ⚡️ Info block for each coin. This can tell about some features or call to purchase, perhaps something else. Using HTML markup and inline styles allowed. There is support for all languages.
Yes indeed done it's cool for all people. I will be happy to support the project in its development.

How do you choose projects? For example, I don’t like the exchanges that add all the projects in a row, I think there should be not simple selection system, as the top exchanges are doing at the moment.
BitsFOX (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 08:52:36 PM

This is mainly aimed at coin developers, but so far they are not in a hurry to provide us with this information, maybe need to prepare some manuals for them  Roll Eyes
My team and I want to make a unique exchange convenient for users, so this block, it seems to me, will make trading for beginners more friendly, because on all exchanges, short currency names do not indicate anything and it all looks very difficult.

ps
The best way to support us is to tell someone about our exchange, share a link or just buy a BFB token on our exchange, it will support us and give us the opportunity to develop faster
BitsFOX (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 09:06:04 PM

How do you choose projects? For example, I don’t like the exchanges that add all the projects in a row, I think there should be not simple selection system, as the top exchanges are doing at the moment.

Here is a difficult situation, on the one hand you are right, and add to the exchange any Scam is bad for the reputation and puts users at risk. But on the other hand, many young projects can not get into the lists on the top exchanges and for us it is also an opportunity, because why the user to trade the popular coin on our exchange, when there are exchanges with high liquidity.

In any case, we try to contact the developers of the coin and learn about further development plans. If contact with the developers has not been found, it leads to bad thoughts and it will be a reason for what would not add a coin or make delisting.
We already have a lot of applicants for delisting Smiley

a little share further development plans in this images:

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:22:28 PM

Here is a difficult situation, on the one hand you are right, and add to the exchange any Scam is bad for the reputation and puts users at risk. But on the other hand, many young projects can not get into the lists on the top exchanges and for us it is also an opportunity, because why the user to trade the popular coin on our exchange, when there are exchanges with high liquidity.

In any case, we try to contact the developers of the coin and learn about further development plans. If contact with the developers has not been found, it leads to bad thoughts and it will be a reason for what would not add a coin or make delisting.
We already have a lot of applicants for delisting Smiley

a little share further development plans in this images:

Thanks for the explanation, I also think that young projects should be given an opportunity, but at the same time there should be criteria that would not allow get listing for scammers.
BitsFOX (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 07:58:42 PM

Special for our Japanese community.

Monacoin [MONA] listed on bitsfox!
https://bitsfox.com/exchange/MONA-BTC

Mona is popular crypto coin in Japan.  Smiley
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 11:09:15 PM

Very simple UI from you exchange websites, any terms to list coin/token on your exchange? it will availbale coin/token vote or 100% paid listing?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BitsFOX (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 11:44:18 PM

Very simple UI from you exchange websites, any terms to list coin/token on your exchange? it will availbale coin/token vote or 100% paid listing?

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to make it simple and convenient to use.

We have a free listing.
We make a listing decision based on the technical ability to connect to our system.
Preference is given to young and actively developing projects.
We do not support projects focused on cheating users and other Scam.

Now we are looking for some good projects to add.
Please write to bitsfox.exchange@gmail.com or PM me, if you are interesting to this
BitsFOX (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 07:31:03 PM

New feature available!
"show my orders in the chart window"
it can be activated in the settings (at the bottom).

Little improvement of the "investments" section.
(Added BFB circulation index)

Technical update and some fixes (client synchronization)
+ new coin soon!
BitsFOX (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 08:15:38 PM

Latest news!

Some client synchro bugs fixed.
GAME and SMM markets deprecated (reason- inactivity)
BFB market tab removed. (This will be replaced by USD or ETH soon)
Prepairing for ERC-20 token support.

FujiCoin listed
https://bitsfox.com/exchange/FJC-BTC
https://bitsfox.com/exchange/FJC-DOGE

DSTRA listed
https://bitsfox.com/exchange/DST-BTC
https://bitsfox.com/exchange/DST-DOGE

NEW - BFB for DOGE market open!
https://bitsfox.com/exchange/BFB-DOGE
Buy it with 25% OFF!!!

Jizel

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:52:45 PM

First lising request, good  Smiley
Will you be able to provide liquidity to your trading pair if we add your coin to bitsfox exchange?
This is a good question from a team member, because it shows that the team is concerned about the liquidity of the coin, the interest for traders and the value of the project for the community.

Being part of the Pandacoin development team, I feel I can say that Pandacoin has been very happy so far working with BitsFox.com. From what I have seen working with the team and exchange so far, their future looks bright.  I sent you your first merit, that should help a little with what you can do here on your thread.  Keep up the good work!  Smiley
I did not expect to meet here the developer of one of my favorite coins, I am very pleased. You definitely need to add Pandacoin to my favorite exchange - Indacoin. So that I can trade it and store it in Indacoin Wallet on my phone. This is a cool cryptoexchange and has proven itself well over the years.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: