Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:31:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Experimented traders wants to help new traders completely free  (Read 90 times)
Bidoune (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:13:35 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 02:25:32 PM by Bidoune

Hi, i'm a trader in forex and cryptomoney. With one of my friend we create a free group on telegram on which we give you some signals ! If we reach 1000 members we'll provide you one signal or more if we can/day on cryptopia ! You can invite everyone you want, it's free, and remember, the more we will be, the more we will win Smiley (we explain all things on the group) Welcome on Pump'N'Earn (https://t.me/pumpnearn)
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:53:22 PM

Really!
What do you think of a group with 1k-5k members winning in a trade?
As far as I know, most of them are looking for members for their group.
I'm not sure. But I think I will not participate.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

Hi, i'm a trader in forex and cryptomoney. With one of my friend we create a free group on telegram on which we give you some signals ! If we reach 1000 members we'll provide you one signal or more if we can/day on cryptopia ! You can invite everyone you want, it's free, and remember, the more we will be, the more we will win Smiley (we explain all things on the group) Welcome on Pump'N'Earn (https://t.me/pumpnearn)

I’m aware that everyone prefers and wants cheap things
Free signals and big profit
But truth be told, all this offers are just to pile up several participants so u can join telegram owner bounties with a lot of participants

Just stop deceiving people and do the right things at least once
MP_SI
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

I’m aware that everyone prefers and wants cheap things
Free signals and big profit
But truth be told, all this offers are just to pile up several participants so u can join telegram owner bounties with a lot of participants

Just stop deceiving people and do the right things at least once

BUSTED!
Luxury331

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

The problems with hired trade assistance is that it always comes with charges and fee. I don't think I support your idea they are a lot of scam trader especially on social media if you are a registered stock broker then you send us your certificate not claiming what you not
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: