Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:28:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw  (Read 115721 times)
NeRoX82

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

I'm being honest here. I like this project. Seems great. Good, solid team. Great idea as well. Can someone send me a link to the roadmap? Thank you very much in advance.
It’s in the whitepaper too, check the link above. Also there is much more information about project and token itself.
I haven’t checked the project for a long time, I’m a bit doubt about investing… What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sanders86

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:54:40 PM

I'm being honest here. I like this project. Seems great. Good, solid team. Great idea as well. Can someone send me a link to the roadmap? Thank you very much in advance.
It’s in the whitepaper too, check the link above. Also there is much more information about project and token itself.
I haven’t checked the project for a long time, I’m a bit doubt about investing… What do you think?
I did not check the ICO progress lately too. I am sure about reaching soft cap and move forward. I believe there’s no need to worry about it. Just waiting for the announcement to come from team regarding that.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

I did not check the ICO progress lately too. I am sure about reaching soft cap and move forward. I believe there’s no need to worry about it. Just waiting for the announcement to come from team regarding that.
I know only about token sale going on and I don’t see huge progress since days now. I suppose it could move much faster.
NailS100

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

I know only about token sale going on and I don’t see huge progress since days now. I suppose it could move much faster.
It is going fast enough. Last week they collected really huge sum. Their situation is not unique, every ICO meets some barriers through the way to caps. Let’s talk about it in a couple of weeks, things will change cardinally.
Pantogarius666

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

It is going fast enough. Last week they collected really huge sum. Their situation is not unique, every ICO meets some barriers through the way to caps. Let’s talk about it in a couple of weeks, things will change cardinally.
I liked how the team acting to something not working exactly how they wanted; as a business decision, I think it was a really smart move; they basically gave the community a chance to invest early; that was not very rewarding but going after investors was a really smart move if you ask me. Always have a plan B.
kolpachello

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:47:04 PM

I liked how the team acting to something not working exactly how they wanted; as a business decision, I think it was a really smart move; they basically gave the community a chance to invest early; that was not very rewarding but going after investors was a really smart move if you ask me. Always have a plan B.

Seems to be very interesting one because we can able to learn all them in one website, but how they are going to give the community a chance, whether they are allocating any background work?
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:58:49 AM

I’m interested to see what will Emiba become. This project is going to do a lot of useful things for diamond market, in particular will help jewelry. I wonder if it will be like an industry in a few years.
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:28:49 AM

I’m interested to see what will Emiba become. This project is going to do a lot of useful things for diamond market, in particular will help jewelry. I wonder if it will be like an industry in a few years.
I’m totally sure that Emiba’s team will change our world, but it will be different way. Jewelry is not interested in synthetic as far as I know. But, gladfully, microelectronic is. If these diamonds will be cheaper than usual dielectrics for example, it would be nonsense.
disoza

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:30:17 AM

The demand for talented engineers is ever-growing, ICO projects are growing in big numbers. ICOs has become the dominant fundraising method. I'm glad I'm a part of this project.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:46:58 AM

I’m totally sure that Emiba’s team will change our world, but it will be different way. Jewelry is not interested in synthetic as far as I know. But, gladfully, microelectronic is. If these diamonds will be cheaper than usual dielectrics for example, it would be nonsense.
Hope it will bring token to the moon, as there’s such a little chance to do something with it. IPO is good, I don’t hesitate, but first thing they need to do is to make awareness among potential investors. As for me, I really want to invest, but I’m not sure I could make it in the nearest future…
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

Hope it will bring token to the moon, as there’s such a little chance to do something with it. IPO is good, I don’t hesitate, but first thing they need to do is to make awareness among potential investors. As for me, I really want to invest, but I’m not sure I could make it in the nearest future…
What’s your problem then? If you have done your research, then invest your money right now. If you are in doubt, then you can make your final decision faster than a year. I don’t understand that type of people.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

What’s your problem then? If you have done your research, then invest your money right now. If you are in doubt, then you can make your final decision faster than a year. I don’t understand that type of people.
You don’t think about that thing that potential investor could have no money at the moment, and he pretend to have some in the future. Don’t think that simple, all people have their own troubles.
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

You don’t think about that thing that potential investor could have no money at the moment, and he pretend to have some in the future. Don’t think that simple, all people have their own troubles.

If you have no money, you shouldn’t invest at all. Investing implies that you send not the last money, you always should afford to lose it. But if the things come right, you’ll multiply your investments.
ICO is not about losing money, that’s why Vitalik created smart contracts. If the project will not reach the soft cap, you’ll get full refund. If it will, you’ll get the profit. That’s all.
Go through some of the old post here, then check whitepaper and roadmap, understand concept and then invest. I think it is a good project for sure. But if you check all details, then it will give you confidence to hold tokens for long time.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

If you have no money, you shouldn’t invest at all. Investing implies that you send not the last money, you always should afford to lose it. But if the things come right, you’ll multiply your investments.
ICO is not about losing money, that’s why Vitalik created smart contracts. If the project will not reach the soft cap, you’ll get full refund. If it will, you’ll get the profit. That’s all.
Good words friend. Well said, but I want to quickly add that you should not forget to do your own research before investing based on your own discretion. As the team actually don't give financial or investment advice here. But community would love your decision to join the moon journey.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

Good words friend. Well said, but I want to quickly add that you should not forget to do your own research before investing based on your own discretion. As the team actually don't give financial or investment advice here. But community would love your decision to join the moon journey.
Well said mate, it's important to conduct research on a project before investing, however Emiba is one of the best ICO's out there, I believe once you go through their whitepaper, website and social media outlets, you'll come to share same point of view as I do.
RodGerols

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

Hello) I have long wanted to invest in something interesting, a friend at work advised me this project, but I doubt the growth of the token price
upvell_13@

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

Hello) I have long wanted to invest in something interesting, a friend at work advised me this project, but I doubt the growth of the token price
Hello) as for me it is a very progressive project with an interesting idea, which is sure to make a profit in the future. Diamonds have always been a tradable commodity.
Westpooper

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:59:49 AM

The first time I see such things) did not think that diamonds can be grown artificially, very interesting
RogGger

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:56:37 AM

The first time I see such things) did not think that diamonds can be grown artificially, very interesting
they have been doing this for several years, the site has information about the beginning of the project) I think to invest in this project
Nasivini67

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:25:04 AM

they have been doing this for several years, the site has information about the beginning of the project) I think to invest in this project
I also thought about this topic, but have not yet decided yet, I will need to consult with my family
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: