Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw  (Read 115707 times)
Garag

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

According to the roadmap, we can expect EMB token listing on the exchange sometime next January. Since it’s not so close, do you already have exchange secured? I know you can’t probably reveal name due NDA, even if you have exchange ready, but can you disclose any info at all regarding the exchange?

They will release any information they can as soon as they're allowed to, the team can't be more specific right now! Saying that, I personally expect Emiba token to be available on more than one exchange following the ICO.
Thanks for your answer. I wonder what hard cap have they set? If they soft cap $15m and they know how much money do they need to obtain all works.

The hard cap is $21m. Kinda big, but achievable. Hope they succeed and will hit this target.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:48:41 PM

According to the roadmap, we can expect EMB token listing on the exchange sometime next January. Since it’s not so close, do you already have exchange secured? I know you can’t probably reveal name due NDA, even if you have exchange ready, but can you disclose any info at all regarding the exchange?

They will release any information they can as soon as they're allowed to, the team can't be more specific right now! Saying that, I personally expect Emiba token to be available on more than one exchange following the ICO.
I’ve heard one of the devs (can’t remember who) was talking about listing on Huobi, maybe it’s wrong memory but I’m sure I’ve heard it somehow.
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:07:36 PM

Thanks for your answer. I wonder what hard cap have they set? If they soft cap $15m and they know how much money do they need to obtain all works.

The hard cap is $21m. Kinda big, but achievable. Hope they succeed and will hit this target.
That hard cap seems huge to me right now, but who knows... maybe it is achievable. This is such a platform that attract huge investors all over the world, so if 200k investors will send $100, we will achieve it certainly. =)
RaBBiTS_98

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:25:26 PM

Great team with background in entrepreneurship and blockchain. I think this lends well to the crypto market. This is how the project is supposed to be.
weryGoodSoon

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:19:54 PM

How can I exchange these tokens for fiat or other cryptocurrencies? Will it be available only with the end of token sale?
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

How can I exchange these tokens for fiat or other cryptocurrencies? Will it be available only with the end of token sale?
Both options will be possible when the ICO will over, you are absolutely right! Until then, I expect to have EMB listed on more than one third-party exchange following completion of the ICO.
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:05:13 PM

Both options will be possible when the ICO will over, you are absolutely right! Until then, I expect to have EMB listed on more than one third-party exchange following completion of the ICO.

Because the team will do the best for their project. They will finalize the project perfectly to make this project favored by many investors. Hopefully, the team can make this project successful in foreseeable future.
Sanders86

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

Because the team will do the best for their project. They will finalize the project perfectly to make this project favored by many investors. Hopefully, the team can make this project successful in foreseeable future.
Well, this definitely does not seem like the team is trying to make a quick buck out of it, rather build it up so it can be profitable in the future. Another confirmation of that fact that this project is long-termed.
NailS100

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

Well, this definitely does not seem like the team is trying to make a quick buck out of it, rather build it up so it can be profitable in the future. Another confirmation of that fact that this project is long-termed.
Don’t you know, have they started negotiations with any of the exchanges yet? I think it’s the perfect time to talk with major exchanges like Yobit, ED, Poloniex, etc.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:11:26 AM

Don’t you know, have they started negotiations with any of the exchanges yet? I think it’s the perfect time to talk with major exchanges like Yobit, ED, Poloniex, etc.

Most likely they had, to be ready for listings after ICO, but no project can disclose that info due to NDA's. So, the only option is to wait until they will disclose the exchanges.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:24:07 AM

Most likely they had, to be ready for listings after ICO, but no project can disclose that info due to NDA's. So, the only option is to wait until they will disclose the exchanges.

They probably did but I doubt they can’t say much about that, usually exchanges ask for NDA. At least huge major exchanges ask.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:35:48 PM

Which wallet is good to store EMB tokens? Is MyEtherWallet ok? Or I should create Metamask wallet?
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

Which wallet is good to store EMB tokens? Is MyEtherWallet ok? Or I should create Metamask wallet?
Both of them are fine, they even supported to buy tokens. But I think that any ERC20 compatible wallet should be OK.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

Still no links to all those Russian scientists you are working with. Maybe it is time now to share some info about them?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:35:38 PM

Both of them are fine, they even supported to buy tokens. But I think that any ERC20 compatible wallet should be OK.
Are you sure that EMB tokens are ERC20 supported? I will check white paper tomorrow, but hope to hear about it today =)
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

Are you sure that EMB tokens are ERC20 supported? I will check white paper tomorrow, but hope to hear about it today =)

Yes, I’ve already studied the whole document, these tokens are ERC20 based and could be stored on any compatible wallet (MEW is specified btw).
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

Got a lot of information by reading a few articles on third-party resources. I think that this Ico has a prospect.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

support. Though I will not invest, but I am sure that it will be in demand
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

There are few such projects that create what is really useful and necessary for society. I think your diamonds can make a difference.
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:08:32 PM

I do not invest only because you have been raising funds for a very long time. Suddenly you close? Scary!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: