Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw  (Read 115717 times)
vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:51:10 PM

Why does the company De Beers brand Lightbox synthetic diamonds for?

The largest diamond mining company launched a project for the production of synthetic jewelry diamonds. This is a brand Lightbox. This area of the market became so promising and it was decided to sacrifice principles despite the fact that quite recently the corporation was an ardent opponent of artificial stones.
🔻
A new jewelry brand will specialize in the mass market. It is planned to start selling jewelry with artificial white and colored diamonds. It is planned to include in the assortment:
• suspension;
• earrings;
• bracelets.
🔻
Modern technologies of creating synthetic diamonds are so perfect that they allow you to create stones that have the same characteristics and composition as natural ones.
🚀Emiba website: https://emiba.global/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BoBeRcENkO

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:48:38 PM

Why synthetic diamond will soon replace the real?
Experts believe that natural diamonds will be completely replaced by synthetic stones sooner or later. What is this confidence based on? One of the arguments is the constant cheapening of the production of synthetic stones.
🔻
Stones of artificial origin are not inferior to natural ones by their properties. They have the same:
• structure,
• properties
• appearance.
🔻
Moreover, synthetic analogs are free from defects inherent in natural stones: microcracks, blotches, cloudiness. Therefore they are actively used not only in the industrial sphere but in jewelry also. It makes such a business extremely profitable. Not surprisingly, the technology of production of synthetic diamonds is actively developing.

Full replacement of natural diamond could be only if they disappear. This is a huge business for miners who are not interested in switching to the production of them instead.
vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:04:29 PM

Emiba project on touch! We will conduct an online broadcast 02/21/19 at 18:30 (Moscow time).
🔻
Online broadcast for partners and anyone who interested in the development of the EMIBA project.
We will discuss frequently asked questions, talk about our results for today, answer your questions.
The webinar will hold Anna Voloshina and Aleksandr Vedernikov.
📲The online broadcast will be available at the link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZU-Rap1fxfD3mKAkavhpww/live
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:18:27 PM

Hello guys! Any news from the team? I saw they are going to the step 2 now. Not sure they are following the roadmap  Grin Grin Grin (they do not obviously)
GeNer@L

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:36:23 PM

Hello guys! Any news from the team? I saw they are going to the step 2 now. Not sure they are following the roadmap  Grin Grin Grin (they do not obviously)

First of all they haven’t stopped running their webinars. New are being posted from time to time. So I would not worry at such an early stage
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:23:58 AM

First of all they haven’t stopped running their webinars. New are being posted from time to time. So I would not worry at such an early stage

Early stage  Shocked  they are running ICO for such a long time, if you are talking about their roadmap then yes, it’s an early stage indeed. But they must make some more effort to complete their promises and milestones!
Zast

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:29:03 PM

Experts believe that natural diamonds will be completely replaced by synthetic stones sooner or later. What is this confidence based on? One of the arguments is the constant cheapening of the production of synthetic stones.
🔻
Stones of artificial origin are not inferior to natural ones by their properties. They have the same:
• structure,
• properties
• appearance.
🔻
Moreover, synthetic analogs are free from defects inherent in natural stones: microcracks, blotches, cloudiness. Therefore they are actively used not only in the industrial sphere but in jewelry also. It makes such a business extremely profitable. Not surprisingly, the technology of production of synthetic diamonds is actively developing.

Well.. have I misunderstood the concept of EMIBA..

Why do you always write about the possibility of substitution.. I bet you just post it like news coming from the diamond market
vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:01:30 AM

👍👍👍👍Friends, we have great news !!!👍👍👍👍👍

After signing an agreement with the Moscow Polytechnic University, we handed over to the Legal Department documents for agreeing on an agreement on the placement of the EMIBA Laboratory on the territory of the University.

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

The contracts have already been agreed upon and some of the parts of the Technical Hub layout have been ordered. The remaining parts will be approved by engineers and also sent to manufacture. Then the parts undergo processing, tempering and so on.

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Work in the project is in full swing! Join us. Check with partners in your countries. You can also become a project partner and a Leader in your own country!

vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:03:20 AM

Where does any business start? The correct answer is to analyze the market and market potential. We knew that the diamond market had significant growth, but that in an exponential progression ... from almost zero to unprecedented sizes. Check out the charts and reports on the diamond market until 2050 by Frost and Sullivan.
https://www.scarabaeus.li/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Frost_Sullivan_Grown_Diamond_Impact_2050.pdf?fbclid=IwAR12D08aC8o2k1PiTIeAuvd1zVo1dR1EmYToQWWwkyjNvCEmk4li5OyLLlo

vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:17:19 AM

The EMIBA project team announces the transition to the 2nd stage of project development.

The scene change took place on March 11, 2019 at 11:59 pm Moscow time. The strategic plans of the team for the 2nd stage include the production of a technical model of the Hub and the expansion of the project abroad.
We remind you that in the EMIBA project there are only 6 stages. There will be a decrease in the bonus during the transition to each next stage. Bonus is not granted at step 6.
vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:22:47 AM

🔻
• structure,
• properties
• appearance.
🔻

Well.. have I misunderstood the concept of EMIBA..

Why do you always write about the possibility of substitution.. I bet you just post it like news coming from the diamond market
👍👍👍😳😳😳!!!!The crystal specimen obtained at the EMIBA laboratory concentrator!!!!😳😳😳👍👍👍

🤩🤩🤩We are looking for partners who want to work with us and develop the EMIBA project! Write,  we will answer any questions about the project. You can also find me in @AnutaVoloshina Telegram🤩🤩🤩

The prospect of diamond synthesis!!
Modern technologies for creating diamonds in laboratories make it possible to obtain large and flawless stones in their characteristics. At the same time, their cost is much lower than natural minerals. This raises the question of what awaits the market for synthetic diamonds in the future.
🔻
Experts are confident this area will continue to develop in the future. After all, synthetic crystals have already taken their place in various industries as science and industry.
🔻
Even conservative jewelry brands began to take synthetic diamonds to create their products. Stones of natural origin cannot compete with them. Synthetic diamonds are identical to natural ones by their physical and chemical properties. Moreover, due to their low cost, they will successfully displace crystals of natural origin in the future.

vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:32:24 AM

Friends, today we will talk about the benefits of rough diamonds in medicine.
🔻
Magnetic resonance imaging is one of the most effective ways to diagnose various diseases as it allows to obtain a layer-by-layer image of the internal organs.
🔻
However, because expensive superconducting magnets are used in MRI devices, this procedure is not for everyone, as many clinics cannot afford to purchase such equipment. The handling of diamonds in medicine will solve not only the problem of accessibility but many others. Such a solution is presented by American experts from the National Academy of Lawrence in Berkeley who conducted a series of experiments.
🔻
How do gem-based technologies work in medicine?
Scientists decided to use tiny crystals in MRI devices, through which the green light of a laser beam transmitted and the minerals exposed to a weak magnetic field at the same time. Thanks to this approach, it was possible to increase the polarization of the spins hundreds of times and thus improve the quality of the resulting image.
🔻
The team leader noted that no one had previously achieved such results to confirms the revolutionism of the invention. Scientific language discovery is called the effect of the hyperinflation of nano and microscale diamonds. In the future, it can transform the market of not only magnetic resonance but also nuclear tomographs.
🔻
What practical advantages does the invention have?
The scientific component is essential, but technology in medicine can bring practical benefits. If we talk about the use of diamonds in MRI, they provide:
• cost reduction; expensive superconducting magnets are not used;
• increase the accuracy of diagnosis; able to create the most detailed image of the internal organs;
• downsizing is especially vital as modern MRI devices occupy entire rooms.
🔻
The procedure will become more accessible and accurate, which will contribute to improving the level of medical care.
Learn more about the EMIBA project - Highly profitable diamond production and its widespread use in microelectronics on our website: https://emiba.global
optnick

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:55:13 PM

I received a email, I think it is a fake email...

"ciachodanat@gmail.com convidou você para visualizar o seguinte documento:

Document G1BknpxSEjP
Unknown profile photo   We are the main developers of the absolutely new EMIB cryptocurrency. Our progressive projects are valued by a large number of developers and investors. Now we want to make this cryptocurrency first-level, & for this purposes, we are searching for best traders and developers from all around the world. Our business partners have recommended you as a valuable investor and successful user of their projects, and we want to offer you a compliment from our company: 500,000 EMIB coins"

It take me to "https://emibs.global/"  emibS <<< ...
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 04:48:43 PM

I received a email, I think it is a fake email...

"ciachodanat@gmail.com convidou você para visualizar o seguinte documento:

Document G1BknpxSEjP
Unknown profile photo   We are the main developers of the absolutely new EMIB cryptocurrency. Our progressive projects are valued by a large number of developers and investors. Now we want to make this cryptocurrency first-level, & for this purposes, we are searching for best traders and developers from all around the world. Our business partners have recommended you as a valuable investor and successful user of their projects, and we want to offer you a compliment from our company: 500,000 EMIB coins"

It take me to "https://emibs.global/"  emibS <<< ...

I've received the email too and it took me to emibo.global >>> emibO

There is a Download App in it, which I've already reported.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:04:40 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2019, 04:21:47 PM by crairezx20

Same here I just received an email just now that is why I tried to search and found this thread.

I want to confirm if this is legit because they actually give me a private key I don't know if it has the promised amount of 300k emiba?

Do you think they have if I use the wallet and import the key?

Sorry I just noticed their link they added from the docs and this is the website emiba.online
It is different from the original one.

How they get my email?
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:35:07 PM

Same here I just received an email just now that is why I tried to search and found this thread.

I want to confirm if this is legit because they actually give me a private key I don't know if it has the promised amount of 300k emiba?

Do you think they have if I use the wallet and import the key?

Sorry I just noticed their link they added from the docs and this is the website emiba.online
It is different from the original one.

How they get my email?

Do not download, wallet is actually a trap. It has AZrult trojan in it, which will steal your crypto, browser passwords and other credential data.

Everyone should report this fake github which is actually spreading malware

https://github.com/emibdiamond

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  

Jump to: