Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85285 times)
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

it turns out that I can find people with interests similar to mine, and also follow them and be subscribed to those authors that I like. This social platform will help focus only on interesting content.
by the way, you can update only what is important for you. And thanks to the user interface and cool graphic design, which is presented on the platform, you can get only positive emotions when interacting with the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

I would like to discuss the topic of copyright. I know that it covers a fairly wide scale, but nevertheless, I would like to know some details about how this process is going on here on this platform.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:10:26 PM

I would like to discuss the topic of copyright. I know that it covers a fairly wide scale, but nevertheless, I would like to know some details about how this process is going on here on this platform.
from the point of view of the law, I can tell you that there is no proper “international” copyright law providing protection all over the world. Despite this, some general principles are adopted, which must be followed in order to avoid conflict, which may go to court. I also believe that different countries have different protections.
atronite2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

from the point of view of the law, I can tell you that there is no proper “international” copyright law providing protection all over the world. Despite this, some general principles are adopted, which must be followed in order to avoid conflict, which may go to court. I also believe that different countries have different protections.
I would argue a little with you. The Berne Convention (originally signed in 1886), its principles, standards, and rules are considered the basis for national copyright laws. It sets minimum standards for copyright protection, and these rules differ slightly from laws in other countries.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:21:07 PM

yes, maybe I have outdated information. I did not know about this Convention until I studied a white paper, which, by the way, contains one important detail: the “basic” protection under the Bern Convention on Labor lasts 50 years after the author’s death, which in the EU countries was extended to 70 years after the death of the last surviving author (in the case of co-authorship).
atronite2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:25:20 PM

yes, maybe I have outdated information. I did not know about this Convention until I studied a white paper, which, by the way, contains one important detail: the “basic” protection under the Bern Convention on Labor lasts 50 years after the author’s death, which in the EU countries was extended to 70 years after the death of the last surviving author (in the case of co-authorship).
for me this detail also matters, since I, as an author, intend to leave behind useful publications, and it is important for me to know that my works will not be used without my knowledge and even from the moment of my death.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:30:24 PM

for me this detail also matters, since I, as an author, intend to leave behind useful publications, and it is important for me to know that my works will not be used without my knowledge and even from the moment of my death.
20 years ago there were some changes. In particular, the USA now sets some time limits for the protection of EU copyrights for works created after January 1, 1978. For example, I find it difficult to discuss this issue, since I have no idea, frankly, about the intricacies of intellectual property rights.
atronite2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:36:00 PM

despite the fact that it is now difficult to predict which laws and rights will be appointed, scientists have their own opinion on this matter. It is a pity that few people support me in this topic.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

despite the fact that it is now difficult to predict which laws and rights will be appointed, scientists have their own opinion on this matter. It is a pity that few people support me in this topic.
support you, but not all questions can know the answer. You mentioned scientists, more precisely, their own point of view on copyright. What did you mean by this?
atronite2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

support you, but not all questions can know the answer. You mentioned scientists, more precisely, their own point of view on copyright. What did you mean by this?
their idea is to take into account not only the rights of the owner, but also what rights of copyright users should be in the context of the digital environment in which new forms of creativity appeared (for example, self-published e-books, YouTube videos, etc.)
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:50:43 PM

their idea is to take into account not only the rights of the owner, but also what rights of copyright users should be in the context of the digital environment in which new forms of creativity appeared (for example, self-published e-books, YouTube videos, etc.)
in principle, this position is quite acceptable. But, whatever one may say, EU reform in the field of copyright was approved by the European Parliament on September 12, 2018. But scientists only offered their point of view, everyone should have their own opinion on this matter.
atronite2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:55:24 PM

It seems to me that the time has come to discuss the indisputable advantages of the platform in order to have an idea of how much the developers have created everything for the participants. How do you think?
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:00:17 PM

It seems to me that the time has come to discuss the indisputable advantages of the platform in order to have an idea of how much the developers have created everything for the participants. How do you think?
support your opinion. But, as it seems to me, along with the advantages, it is necessary to note some of the problems that Fidelity House solves. Let's think about what specifically prevents us from being in existing platforms?
atronite2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:06:12 PM

support your opinion. But, as it seems to me, along with the advantages, it is necessary to note some of the problems that Fidelity House solves. Let's think about what specifically prevents us from being in existing platforms?
firstly, it is the advancement of digital technology. now I think the blockchain and cryptocurrency era is coming. Agree that without this movement, no industry will move further than the existing level.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

here, undoubtedly, I agree, since in each environment a blockchain is necessary. However, Fidelity House is a platform that combines the crowdsourcing of journalism and information focused on social networks.
atronite2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

here, undoubtedly, I agree, since in each environment a blockchain is necessary. However, Fidelity House is a platform that combines the crowdsourcing of journalism and information focused on social networks.
the opinion of the developers is as follows: they create a network of such content, which will allow presenting information in such a way that it is simpler, multimedia and fair. Think about the fact that without the blockchain this can not happen.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:23:11 PM

the opinion of the developers is as follows: they create a network of such content, which will allow presenting information in such a way that it is simpler, multimedia and fair. Think about the fact that without the blockchain this can not happen.
I agree that just the blockchain makes it the way it is now on this project. Also, remember how the project was: they did not have a marketing budget, but, nevertheless, the project managed to become one of the most influential in Italy in a few years.
atronite2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

by the way, about Italy. Why did he become popular there? Are Italians the most sociable people? Or do they value modern technologies so much? Or do they enjoy the benefits of the platform?
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:33:12 PM

by the way, about Italy. Why did he become popular there? Are Italians the most sociable people? Or do they value modern technologies so much? Or do they enjoy the benefits of the platform?
perhaps this is all taken together. Each may have their own reasons. Fidelity's success can be explained by many factors, in fact. However, for whatever reason, look at the numbers: this is 750 million pages per year. Agree that this is an impressive figure.
atronite2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

perhaps this is all taken together. Each may have their own reasons. Fidelity's success can be explained by many factors, in fact. However, for whatever reason, look at the numbers: this is 750 million pages per year. Agree that this is an impressive figure.
I do not doubt it at all. No wonder the project regularly receives awards and achievements. For example, Fidelity is one of the fastest growing companies, according to a financial magazine. And also, what is most important, in my opinion, is that in open public events the volume of the hard cap was exceeded in just 24 hours.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: