Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:49:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85280 times)
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

Hello, fidelity looks like a very promising project and what about its bounty campaign? Is it available right now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

Hello, fidelity looks like a very promising project and what about its bounty campaign? Is it available right now?
Unfortunately, the bounty campaign is not available, but luckily the team will run an airdrop in the nearest future
kittencake

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

Unfortunately, the bounty campaign is not available, but luckily the team will run an airdrop in the nearest future
Oh thank you, I think I will wait for the beginning of the bounty, FidelityHouse seems a good project and strong bounty to participate in. What is the main idea of the project?
covertops

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

Oh thank you, I think I will wait for the beginning of the bounty, FidelityHouse seems a good project and strong bounty to participate in. What is the main idea of the project?
On this platform people can earn money by selling their content, it is very comfortable thing. Moreover, it is a social network
kittencake

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

On this platform people can earn money by selling their content, it is very comfortable thing. Moreover, it is a social network
Very interesting, I see this project has unusual idea. I am not good at creating funny pictures and articles that is why it will be absolutely useless for me, but I would like to entertain myself
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

I was told by some users about this project, as far as I understand, the project provides unique opportunities for the implementation of anonymous actions. I think this is a great solution at the moment.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:49:30 PM

I was told by some users about this project, as far as I understand, the project provides unique opportunities for the implementation of anonymous actions. I think this is a great solution at the moment.

It will be interesting to users to get to know the project better and soon I am sure that we can observe an active discussion of various issues in the branches of this project.
74kedr

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:56:14 PM

It will be interesting to users to get to know the project better and soon I am sure that we can observe an active discussion of various issues in the branches of this project.

I think this is a unique project, because no one has yet managed to implement a single hosting service all over the world, this is very cool.
atronite2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:03:19 PM

I think this is a unique project, because no one has yet managed to implement a single hosting service all over the world, this is very cool.

I support, only it is not so simple, world leaders did not even implement this project. But I'm not sure they tried ...
74kedr

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:11:26 PM

I support, only it is not so simple, world leaders did not even implement this project. But I'm not sure they tried ...

This is the point that they have some agreements between the companies. And similar projects have nothing more than an initiative, therefore the chance that this will be implemented is very great!
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:17:48 PM

I wonder what goals the project and the developers set themselves, what is the main mission for them at the moment
Fanatic

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:24:38 PM

I wonder what goals the project and the developers set themselves, what is the main mission for them at the moment

This is stated in the project description, because you can read about it always in more detail. The project is interested in creating a mass platform on which will be relevant and the best content from around the world.
kittencake

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:31:13 PM

This is stated in the project description, because you can read about it always in more detail. The project is interested in creating a mass platform on which will be relevant and the best content from around the world.

I think it is clear to everyone from the first sentences in the project description, but what exactly is hidden under these lines?
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:36:58 PM

I think it is clear to everyone from the first sentences in the project description, but what exactly is hidden under these lines?

I think that there is a perfect description: to become one of the main original and high quality content aggregation platforms at the international level, capable of attracting and retaining authors and industry influential people, changing world media, making it more attractive, personalized and very social.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:42:40 PM

I think that there is a perfect description: to become one of the main original and high quality content aggregation platforms at the international level, capable of attracting and retaining authors and industry influential people, changing world media, making it more attractive, personalized and very social.

It sounds strong. I hope that we will find the moment when the project will be completed and every person who follows the media space in our world will be able to use its services!
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:45:17 PM

This is the point that they have some agreements between the companies. And similar projects have nothing more than an initiative, therefore the chance that this will be implemented is very great!

right, I think this is something that is nice, where ideas and creations and appreciated here. There will be many supporters from around the world, I am sure the team will do its best to make this work.

princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:55:45 PM

The advertising model of Fidelity House project is well appreciated because of its transparency which is applied directly for blockchain technology. The team has great expertise and very skilled to execute its product plan. It's great this project has existing product and operational in Italy. Fidelity-House is truly a promising project.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:50:11 PM

The web-siet of fidelityhouse is full of content, everything is bright and very fashionable. But the idea of this project is still unclear for me. May be someone wants to share the information with me?
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

The web-siet of fidelityhouse is full of content, everything is bright and very fashionable. But the idea of this project is still unclear for me. May be someone wants to share the information with me?
If you have noticed that the web-site is full of content it would not be a surprise for you if I say that this project is to create a platform every people can earn money for their content
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:04:20 PM

If you have noticed that the web-site is full of content it would not be a surprise for you if I say that this project is to create a platform every people can earn money for their content
Wow, this is good idea. Unfortunately,  I do not fully understand the concept, how the system will work? What is fidelity?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: