Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85285 times)
magaman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:17:33 PM

I understand that the creators of this project want to focus on protecting the intellectual property of users and give them the opportunity to generate content freely and without any restrictions, right?

In a sense, yes, in fact, as far as I understand, this is not a new project, it is a continuation of the idea that the creators have been developing for 7 years already.
Is it real? Wow, I didn't know about that. So now they decided to enter the blockchain market with a ready-made solution? But why did they need it? Have they not been successful all this time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

I understand that the creators of this project want to focus on protecting the intellectual property of users and give them the opportunity to generate content freely and without any restrictions, right?

In a sense, yes, in fact, as far as I understand, this is not a new project, it is a continuation of the idea that the creators have been developing for 7 years already.
Is it real? Wow, I didn't know about that. So now they decided to enter the blockchain market with a ready-made solution? But why did they need it? Have they not been successful all this time?

They have achieved tremendous success in Italy, and now they want to spread their ideas to the whole world, and the blockchain is the most suitable platform for this, which will allow them to realize their ideas.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:25:35 PM

They have achieved tremendous success in Italy, and now they want to spread their ideas to the whole world, and the blockchain is the most suitable platform for this, which will allow them to realize their ideas.
In general, this is probably the right decision, they will be able to win the attention of users and allow them to take a different look at the process of creating content, I think it will be interesting to many.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

It seems to me that it is worthwhile to delve more deeply into the study of this project, because there is a very strong and correct idea in it. Monitoring copyright through the blockchain network is what we will come to sooner or later.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

It seems to me that it is worthwhile to delve more deeply into the study of this project, because there is a very strong and correct idea in it. Monitoring copyright through the blockchain network is what we will come to sooner or later.

Why blockchain? There are a lot of copyright agencies now. Many companies are engaged in the licensing of various content.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:39:31 PM

Why blockchain? There are a lot of copyright agencies now. Many companies are engaged in the licensing of various content.
Yes, it is, but all this is fragmented and does not work as it should initially. The blockchain will allow you to work more actively with copyrights, to find and block if these copyrights are violated.
kittencake

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:44:05 PM

Yes, it is, but all this is fragmented and does not work as it should initially. The blockchain will allow you to work more actively with copyrights, to find and block if these copyrights are violated.

An interesting solution, I did not think that there are any problems in this area. I came across periodically with content blocking due to copyright infringement, I thought the system was pretty stable.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

An interesting solution, I did not think that there are any problems in this area. I came across periodically with content blocking due to copyright infringement, I thought the system was pretty stable.
It all works differently on different platforms. There is also no global standardization of copyright, this also imposes certain difficulties, we live in the era of digital content, but have not yet learned how to license this content as it should be.
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

I understand this platform is aimed at people who are engaged in creating content that can make a profit for their activities, right?
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:58:50 PM

I understand this platform is aimed at people who are engaged in creating content that can make a profit for their activities, right?

This is not entirely true, because this project is more about copyright to diverse content. And yes, users can make a profit for creating their content.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:03:40 PM

This is not entirely true, because this project is more about copyright to diverse content. And yes, users can make a profit for creating their content.

But wait a second, how can these 2 things be connected, copyright content protection and profit making? I was thinking of making a profit for affiliate programs, for example, if you create content on YouTube.
abeda55

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:08:36 PM

But wait a second, how can these 2 things be connected, copyright content protection and profit making? I was thinking of making a profit for affiliate programs, for example, if you create content on YouTube.
You are considering this question a bit from the other side. What you describe is governed by different copyrights, for example, you can use copyright content to create your own, transferring a certain amount for it, or if you violate someone's copyright, then you must pay compensation for it.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

You are considering this question a bit from the other side. What you describe is governed by different copyrights, for example, you can use copyright content to create your own, transferring a certain amount for it, or if you violate someone's copyright, then you must pay compensation for it.

Well, if you look from this point of view, the approach is quite logical. And how exactly will the content be monitored and checked?
abeda55

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:19:38 PM

Well, if you look from this point of view, the approach is quite logical. And how exactly will the content be monitored and checked?
That is why this project is implemented on the blockchain platform. because it will allow you to constantly and quickly track the author's content and ensure the protection of rights.
alimosavi

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:23:08 PM

As I understand it, this project carries a dual mission. They want to not only protect the copyright of content creators, but also provide a convenient platform for distributing this.
atronite2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

As I understand it, this project carries a dual mission. They want to not only protect the copyright of content creators, but also provide a convenient platform for distributing this.

Is it real? And where did you read the information about it, I did not see any mention that they would position their platform as a content aggregator.
alimosavi

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:32:31 PM

Is it real? And where did you read the information about it, I did not see any mention that they would position their platform as a content aggregator.
Dude, it seems to me that you just didn’t study the white paper carefully enough, because I took this information from there, try to study it more dullly.
atronite2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

Dude, it seems to me that you just didn’t study the white paper carefully enough, because I took this information from there, try to study it more dullly.

Probably you are right, I have looked at this project too superficially and have already begun to make hasty conclusions, thanks for telling me about this, I will definitely get acquainted with this project in more detail.
kittencake

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views and be part of a fun and innovative community.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:28:42 AM

a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views and be part of a fun and innovative community.

I think it will be interesting to the community, because many people have many hobbies and hobbies that they want to share with people and get feedback for their work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: