Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85274 times)
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:36:13 AM

a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views and be part of a fun and innovative community.

I think it will be interesting to the community, because many people have many hobbies and hobbies that they want to share with people and get feedback for their work.

Yes, people also want to find new acquaintances with people who have similar hobbies and are engaged in similar activities. It will be useful for such users for personal development.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:52:26 AM

a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views and be part of a fun and innovative community.

I think it will be interesting to the community, because many people have many hobbies and hobbies that they want to share with people and get feedback for their work.

Yes, people also want to find new acquaintances with people who have similar hobbies and are engaged in similar activities. It will be useful for such users for personal development.

Consolidated experience of the Italian project, born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance. This technology will develop the project very quickly and confidently.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:01:08 AM

Consolidated experience of the Italian project, born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance. This technology will develop the project very quickly and confidently.

The project will be developed and aimed at becoming a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content offering services aimed at their attribution.
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

About this project write new articles every day, various publications. I think that such success among users will work on the project and develop it without the participation of developers.
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:15:52 AM

About this project write new articles every day, various publications. I think that such success among users will work on the project and develop it without the participation of developers.

Yes, I read a lot about this product, as far as I understood it is a prototype of the wallet, which will store all user information and all transactions that will be carried out by the participant
halalaieec

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

Yes, I read a lot about this product, as far as I understood it is a prototype of the wallet, which will store all user information and all transactions that will be carried out by the participant

I know that many of the project write about what mission they set themselves when they decide to create a new product and introduce a new technology to the market of a certain area in which they operate.
74kedr

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

I know that many of the project write about what mission they set themselves when they decide to create a new product and introduce a new technology to the market of a certain area in which they operate.

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:40:20 AM

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection

In addition, they are working to become one of the main original and high quality content aggregation platforms at the international level, capable of attracting and retaining authors and industry influential people who change the world's media.
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:44:06 AM

What is the main main idea of ​​this project? I was told that the main feature is the creation of a unique platform for a large number of people all over the world!

This is a fairly general concept that looks not very solid. so I think it's worth speculating more about the idea of this project and it will be more understandable for the participants. so I would be interested in reading this white paper.

The most important question is how they will generate content. This is not at all easy as it may seem at first glance and requires a lot of effort. Many teams have previously come out with such global plans, but in the end they did not succeed.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

I see that on this platforms people are going to earn money. And I want to ask how people will get money for their goods?
74kedr

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

I see that on this platforms people are going to earn money. And I want to ask how people will get money for their goods?
Everything is simple! People will get money through special smart contract and with user-configurable thresholds
halalaieec

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

Everything is simple! People will get money through special smart contract and with user-configurable thresholds
It will build absolutely new relations between people who make content and platforms that use their content in their own purposes
74kedr

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:35:05 PM

It will build absolutely new relations between people who make content and platforms that use their content in their own purposes
The relationship between "content creators" and "platforms" is definitely the weak point of the entire ecosystem, which treats customers as a "product" and in fact deprives them of the paternity of their contents.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

If there are some weak point of fidelity, they make weak the whole platform. What about fake and copypasted content?
74kedr

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

If there are some weak point of fidelity, they make weak the whole platform. What about fake and copypasted content?
authors must be owners of the contents they have created, that are and will become more and more the curriculum of the information society, in which competency and influence are "liquid assets" not relegated to limited professional categories.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

authors must be owners of the contents they have created, that are and will become more and more the curriculum of the information society, in which competency and influence are "liquid assets" not relegated to limited professional categories.
What categories are going to be used in the content window? And how it will influence on the system?
74kedr

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:57:20 PM

What categories are going to be used in the content window? And how it will influence on the system?
Whether they are photos, articles, guides, tutorials or recipes, contents are therefore an investment for the author, a real capital that guarantees, in addition to reputation and influence, an income over time and for this reason it must be certified and protected.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:08:19 PM

Whether they are photos, articles, guides, tutorials or recipes, contents are therefore an investment for the author, a real capital that guarantees, in addition to reputation and influence, an income over time and for this reason it must be certified and protected.
What if all the content will be from an average person who not a professional in the sphere of content making? Is that fine? Because a lot of people would like to earn
74kedr

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

What if all the content will be from an average person who not a professional in the sphere of content making? Is that fine? Because a lot of people would like to earn
For platforms and publishers even a "not professional" author is strategic: it is therefore necessary a new approach based on fairness and transparency to be able to attract and retain them.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:14:22 PM

As far as I understand it exists as a kind of social network, within which users can make different content, yes?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: