Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:19:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85280 times)
Fanatic

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:53:26 AM

What is the goal set by the developers? What are they talking about the future of their product and project as a whole? Is there such information in the public domain? I am interested to know these facts

Our mission is to become a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content, offering services aimed at their attribution, protection and monetization.

I think that if developers at the early stages set themselves similar goals, then in the future the project will be successful against the background of other projects. It is interesting. I will follow you!

Taking advantage of the new technological paradigm, it is possible to make the management of the life cycle of content more equitable and transparent, design and certify the relationship between the author and the publisher.

Yes, it is tempting. And I liked this fact: FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:59:19 AM

Users will finally be able to share their interests and find new friends in one place. This is a great service, I liked the idea of ​​this project!
Fanatic

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

Users will finally be able to share their interests and find new friends in one place. This is a great service, I liked the idea of ​​this project!

This is a very difficult project, because it is difficult to implement a product that will be of interest to all people who have completely different interests.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:07:40 AM

This is a very difficult project, because it is difficult to implement a product that will be of interest to all people who have completely different interests.

I think that developers do not need to keep in mind all the hobbies of people, as people themselves will fill this platform!
Fanatic

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

I think that developers do not need to keep in mind all the hobbies of people, as people themselves will fill this platform!

I agree that the number of people is very large and users are actively interested in this project, soon this project will raise enough funds for implementation!
cctothemass

Activity: 686
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

This project is not just a difficult, it is very difficult. Social networks market is full. People simply do not want to use something new, because there is no their friends.
Professional content sells himself without blockchain, and normal content does not sell yourself ever.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

I got acquainted with the main idea of ​​the project and its product, but I’m wondering what role does the project set for itself, what do developers want to achieve in the future?
magaman

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:19:24 AM

I agree that the number of people is very large and users are actively interested in this project, soon this project will raise enough funds for implementation!

It will be interesting for me to observe the development of the project, because it is one of the most high-profile projects at the moment in the crypto sphere. Users actively discuss it in social networks!
kittencake

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

I got acquainted with the main idea of ​​the project and its product, but I’m wondering what role does the project set for itself, what do developers want to achieve in the future?

I think. that the main mission of developers is to provide users with a unique platform on which they can work and develop! It will be very interesting for the participants.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

What is the goal set by the developers? What are they talking about the future of their product and project as a whole? Is there such information in the public domain? I am interested to know these facts

Our mission is to become a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content, offering services aimed at their attribution, protection and monetization.

I think that if developers at the early stages set themselves similar goals, then in the future the project will be successful against the background of other projects. It is interesting. I will follow you!

The monetization part of such a platform is very difficult to do. I believe it will take some time until blockchains can facilitate close to zero fee transactions and consumers finally see the benefits also for things like content production, curation, monetization.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:27:22 AM

I think. that the main mission of developers is to provide users with a unique platform on which they can work and develop! It will be very interesting for the participants.

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection
kittencake

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection

Quite an interesting answer, I did not even think that this could be implemented, it will be interesting to see how the developers will implement this idea!
magaman

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:34:57 AM

Quite an interesting answer, I did not even think that this could be implemented, it will be interesting to see how the developers will implement this idea!

In addition, I know that the project will be working on: to become one of the main original and high quality content aggregations
platforms at the international level that can attract and retain authors and industry influencers
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

In the modern world, the protection and fight for copyright is of great importance, I believe that this project will be able to provide new opportunities for the protection of these rights.
alimosavi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:29:48 AM

In the modern world, the protection and fight for copyright is of great importance, I believe that this project will be able to provide new opportunities for the protection of these rights.

And personally, it seems to me that there are so many injustices in copyright laws and in many respects this hinders the progress of modern society.
atronite2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

And personally, it seems to me that there are so many injustices in copyright laws and in many respects this hinders the progress of modern society.
Why do you think so? Do you think that creating content is so simple, so that later others can brazenly copy your content and use it for their own purposes?
alimosavi

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

Why do you think so? Do you think that creating content is so simple, so that later others can brazenly copy your content and use it for their own purposes?

I mean another. There are many cases where other authors creating something new may be limited in features due to copyright protection.
atronite2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

I mean another. There are many cases where other authors creating something new may be limited in features due to copyright protection.
Wait a second, but unless the creation of content is not entirely the author's process that involves creativity, how can your ideas overlap with others.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

Wait a second, but unless the creation of content is not entirely the author's process that involves creativity, how can your ideas overlap with others.

I meant a little bit different. For example, video creators may use someone else’s frames or music in their videos and their content will be blocked due to copyright protection.
atronite2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:55:14 AM

I meant a little bit different. For example, video creators may use someone else’s frames or music in their videos and their content will be blocked due to copyright protection.
In this case, you are a little wrong, because in such cases there are CC type licenses that involve the use of content when creating other content, but of course there are different cases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: