Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:51:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85280 times)
alimosavi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:59:55 AM

In the modern world, the protection and fight for copyright is of great importance, I believe that this project will be able to provide new opportunities for the protection of these rights.

And personally, it seems to me that there are so many injustices in copyright laws and in many respects this hinders the progress of modern society.
Why do you think so? Do you think that creating content is so simple, so that later others can brazenly copy your content and use it for their own purposes?

I mean another. There are many cases where other authors creating something new may be limited in features due to copyright protection.
Wait a second, but unless the creation of content is not entirely the author's process that involves creativity, how can your ideas overlap with others.

I meant a little bit different. For example, video creators may use someone else’s frames or music in their videos and their content will be blocked due to copyright protection.
In this case, you are a little wrong, because in such cases there are CC type licenses that involve the use of content when creating other content, but of course there are different cases.

Maybe it is, it just seems to me that sometimes these copyright laws are a little unfair and creativity should be accessible to everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:07:09 PM

That is, this platform will not only be able to track the copyright of various authors, but will also have its own platform for placing content?
alimosavi

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:12:28 PM

That is, this platform will not only be able to track the copyright of various authors, but will also have its own platform for placing content?

This is precisely the feature of this. In the symbiosis of these two components, which is a very profitable tool for authors.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:18:03 PM

This is precisely the feature of this. In the symbiosis of these two components, which is a very profitable tool for authors.
But if we are talking about content, what content will we talk about in the context of this system? Will it only be content in the form of text, for example, various articles?
alimosavi

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

But if we are talking about content, what content will we talk about in the context of this system? Will it only be content in the form of text, for example, various articles?

To be honest, I can't exactly tell what type of content will be presented, as far as I think it will not be limited to just text.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

To be honest, I can't exactly tell what type of content will be presented, as far as I think it will not be limited to just text.
That is, to implement an algorithm that will monitor various types of content is it realistic at the moment? It just seems so fantastic to me.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:46:30 PM

That is, to implement an algorithm that will monitor various types of content is it realistic at the moment? It just seems so fantastic to me.
Why do you think so? But what about algorithms like YouTube? There also various content is blocked and blocked in case of copyright infringement.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:51:17 PM

Why do you think so? But what about algorithms like YouTube? There also various content is blocked and blocked in case of copyright infringement.

It’s just that I don’t quite understand this area and I can’t say exactly how it works, but this project interested me and I’m going to study it in more detail.
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

An interesting project, I didn’t even think that it could interest me so much, when the pre-sale starts, I would at least take part in it.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

An interesting project, I didn’t even think that it could interest me so much, when the pre-sale starts, I would at least take part in it.

Information about this is available on the project website, as far as I know it starts in 14 days, you can check it yourself.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

Information about this is available on the project website, as far as I know it starts in 14 days, you can check it yourself.
Does this project have any bounty campaign, I would like to take part in it to get some tokens, where can I find out about it?
magaman

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:11:19 PM

Does this project have any bounty campaign, I would like to take part in it to get some tokens, where can I find out about it?

I did not see any information specifically about the campaign bounty, but I saw that the project would be done by airdrop. As well as the referral program will be available.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

I did not see any information specifically about the campaign bounty, but I saw that the project would be done by airdrop. As well as the referral program will be available.
This is very good, thanks for the info, I will check it out. I hope there is information on this in the description of the thread or on the website?
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:44:00 AM

About this project write new articles every day, various publications. I think that such success among users will work on the project and develop it without the participation of developers.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:51:52 AM

About this project write new articles every day, various publications. I think that such success among users will work on the project and develop it without the participation of developers.

FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology, since the foundations of the editorial project, making it simultaneously accessible to independent authors
magaman

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:58:58 AM

FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology, since the foundations of the editorial project, making it simultaneously accessible to independent authors

I know that many of the project write about what mission they set themselves when they decide to create a new product and introduce a new technology to the market of a certain area in which they operate.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:06:34 AM

I know that many of the project write about what mission they set themselves when they decide to create a new product and introduce a new technology to the market of a certain area in which they operate.

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection
magaman

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:12:56 AM

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection

In addition, they are working to become one of the main original and high quality content aggregation platforms at the international level, capable of attracting and retaining authors and industry influential people who change the world's media.
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:12:44 AM

I understand that this project offers something for authors and users, but I do not fully understand how it works, can you explain to me?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:17:26 AM

I understand that this project offers something for authors and users, but I do not fully understand how it works, can you explain to me?

Of course, this allows authors to create original content and get real profit for it with the help of built-in advertising. Everything is very simple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: