Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 02:28:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85274 times)
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:17:40 AM

As I understand it, this project carries a dual mission. They want to not only protect the copyright of content creators, but also provide a convenient platform for distributing this.

Is it real? And where did you read the information about it, I did not see any mention that they would position their platform as a content aggregator.
Dude, it seems to me that you just didn’t study the white paper carefully enough, because I took this information from there, try to study it more dullly.

Probably you are right, I have looked at this project too superficially and have already begun to make hasty conclusions, thanks for telling me about this, I will definitely get acquainted with this project in more detail.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magaman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

As I understand it, this project carries a dual mission. They want to not only protect the copyright of content creators, but also provide a convenient platform for distributing this.

Is it real? And where did you read the information about it, I did not see any mention that they would position their platform as a content aggregator.
Dude, it seems to me that you just didn’t study the white paper carefully enough, because I took this information from there, try to study it more dullly.

Probably you are right, I have looked at this project too superficially and have already begun to make hasty conclusions, thanks for telling me about this, I will definitely get acquainted with this project in more detail.
Of course, dude. First you need to study in detail all the details of the project and then ask questions in the thread, this is correct. After all, all the answers are already in white paper or on the website, you can just read it.
atronite2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:07:25 AM

Will any social experience with this platform be available to users? Or is it positioned only as a platform for content authors?
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:16:16 AM

Will any social experience with this platform be available to users? Or is it positioned only as a platform for content authors?

Of course, this project also implies the social activity of its users; they can comment on the posts of the users or follow the interests of each other.
atronite2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

Of course, this project also implies the social activity of its users; they can comment on the posts of the users or follow the interests of each other.
It turns out that users will have to go through the registration stage in order to fully enjoy all the benefits of this project, am I right?
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:25:05 AM

What is the goal set by the developers? What are they talking about the future of their product and project as a whole? Is there such information in the public domain? I am interested to know these facts
abeda55

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:26:26 AM

It turns out that users will have to go through the registration stage in order to fully enjoy all the benefits of this project, am I right?

Well, if users want to use the various social components of this project, they will certainly have to go through the registration stage, but at the same time, it brings users a lot of useful functionality.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:29:43 AM

What is the goal set by the developers? What are they talking about the future of their product and project as a whole? Is there such information in the public domain? I am interested to know these facts

Our mission is to become a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content, offering services aimed at their attribution, protection and monetization.
atronite2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:30:56 AM

Well, if users want to use the various social components of this project, they will certainly have to go through the registration stage, but at the same time, it brings users a lot of useful functionality.
if we are talking about really useful functionality, then which one, can I find out? What social features will be available after registration?
abeda55

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:34:17 AM

if we are talking about really useful functionality, then which one, can I find out? What social features will be available after registration?

For example, you can track content based on your interests, as this content will be offered to you. If you are interested in certain technologies or people, you will receive notifications about new content.
kittencake

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

Our mission is to become a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content, offering services aimed at their attribution, protection and monetization.

I think that if developers at the early stages set themselves similar goals, then in the future the project will be successful against the background of other projects. It is interesting. I will follow you!
atronite2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

That is, as I understand it in some sense, a certain social network where users have certain interests, they can also watch what is interesting to other users.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:40:59 AM

I think that if developers at the early stages set themselves similar goals, then in the future the project will be successful against the background of other projects. It is interesting. I will follow you!

Taking advantage of the new technological paradigm, it is possible to make the management of the life cycle of content more equitable and transparent, design and certify the relationship between the author and the publisher.
abeda55

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:42:05 AM

That is, as I understand it in some sense, a certain social network where users have certain interests, they can also watch what is interesting to other users.

Accordingly, yes, as well as interact with each other within this platform, that's right. So it seems to me to be a rather interesting decision, I haven’t met this before.
kittencake

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:45:28 AM

Taking advantage of the new technological paradigm, it is possible to make the management of the life cycle of content more equitable and transparent, design and certify the relationship between the author and the publisher.

Yes, it is tempting. And I liked this fact: FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology.
atronite2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:46:59 AM

Accordingly, yes, as well as interact with each other within this platform, that's right. So it seems to me to be a rather interesting decision, I haven’t met this before.
I agree, but including this project is also interesting as a platform for future advertising trade, because it seems to me that this has enormous potential in the content of the advertising platform.
abeda55

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:50:13 AM

I agree, but including this project is also interesting as a platform for future advertising trade, because it seems to me that this has enormous potential in the content of the advertising platform.

I have not thought about this before, but in principle you are right, this is a really good platform for placing and promoting advertising projects.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:55:38 AM

An interesting project, I didn’t even think that it could interest me so much, when the pre-sale starts, I would at least take part in it.
abeda55

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:58:41 AM

An interesting project, I didn’t even think that it could interest me so much, when the pre-sale starts, I would at least take part in it.

Information about this is available on the project website, as far as I know it starts in 14 days, you can check it yourself.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:03:25 AM

Information about this is available on the project website, as far as I know it starts in 14 days, you can check it yourself.
Does this project have any bounty campaign, I would like to take part in it to get some tokens, where can I find out about it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: