Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85274 times)
Fanatic

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:09:18 PM

I understand that this project offers something for authors and users, but I do not fully understand how it works, can you explain to me?

Of course, this allows authors to create original content and get real profit for it with the help of built-in advertising. Everything is very simple.
But I read that the project pays great attention to copyright, and that this is practically one of the important elements of the project, how does it work?

Well, the initial verification of the content passes through the automated service of this project, before publishing the content is also checked by the moderators so that they can evaluate the usefulness of the material.
Moderators? what moderators are and why should authors be sure of their composition? What will happen if the moderators do not appreciate the content?

They will be reputable experts in the field to which this kontent belongs. If the content is moderated by the moderators not very well, the author will be offered the opportunity to recycle the material.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

I understand that this project offers something for authors and users, but I do not fully understand how it works, can you explain to me?

Of course, this allows authors to create original content and get real profit for it with the help of built-in advertising. Everything is very simple.
But I read that the project pays great attention to copyright, and that this is practically one of the important elements of the project, how does it work?

Well, the initial verification of the content passes through the automated service of this project, before publishing the content is also checked by the moderators so that they can evaluate the usefulness of the material.
Moderators? what moderators are and why should authors be sure of their composition? What will happen if the moderators do not appreciate the content?

They will be reputable experts in the field to which this kontent belongs. If the content is moderated by the moderators not very well, the author will be offered the opportunity to recycle the material.
Well, in principle, this is quite correct, it will help to create really a lot of useful and necessary material without unnecessary waste. I understand the copyright will be assigned to the author in the future?
Fanatic

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

Well, in principle, this is quite correct, it will help to create really a lot of useful and necessary material without unnecessary waste. I understand the copyright will be assigned to the author in the future?
As far as I understand, yes, it will be that way. Rather, the author has the right to choose as he himself wants to distribute content. It may be a different copyright agreement.
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:45:17 PM

That is, this platform will not only be able to track the copyright of various authors, but will also have its own platform for placing content?
covertops

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

That is, this platform will not only be able to track the copyright of various authors, but will also have its own platform for placing content?

This is precisely the feature of this. In the symbiosis of these two components, which is a very profitable tool for authors.
covertops

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:18:27 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 01:33:55 PM by covertops

Smiley
atronite2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

This is precisely the feature of this. In the symbiosis of these two components, which is a very profitable tool for authors.
But if we are talking about content, what content will we talk about in the context of this system? Will it only be content in the form of text, for example, various articles?
covertops

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

But if we are talking about content, what content will we talk about in the context of this system? Will it only be content in the form of text, for example, various articles?

To be honest, I can't exactly tell what type of content will be presented, as far as I think it will not be limited to just text.
atronite2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:02:40 PM

To be honest, I can't exactly tell what type of content will be presented, as far as I think it will not be limited to just text.
That is, to implement an algorithm that will monitor various types of content is it realistic at the moment? It just seems so fantastic to me.
covertops

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

That is, to implement an algorithm that will monitor various types of content is it realistic at the moment? It just seems so fantastic to me.

Why do you think so? But what about algorithms like YouTube? There also various content is blocked and blocked in case of copyright infringement.
atronite2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

Why do you think so? But what about algorithms like YouTube? There also various content is blocked and blocked in case of copyright infringement.
It’s just that I don’t quite understand this area and I can’t say exactly how it works, but this project interested me and I’m going to study it in more detail.
atronite2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:21:26 PM

An interesting project, I didn’t even think that it could interest me so much, when the pre-sale starts, I would at least take part in it.
covertops

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

An interesting project, I didn’t even think that it could interest me so much, when the pre-sale starts, I would at least take part in it.

Information about this is available on the project website, as far as I know it starts in 14 days, you can check it yourself.
atronite2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:28:56 PM

Information about this is available on the project website, as far as I know it starts in 14 days, you can check it yourself.
Does this project have any bounty campaign, I would like to take part in it to get some tokens, where can I find out about it?
covertops

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:32:38 PM

Does this project have any bounty campaign, I would like to take part in it to get some tokens, where can I find out about it?

I did not see any information specifically about the campaign bounty, but I saw that the project would be done by airdrop. As well as the referral program will be available.
atronite2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

I did not see any information specifically about the campaign bounty, but I saw that the project would be done by airdrop. As well as the referral program will be available.
This is very good, thanks for the info, I will check it out. I hope there is information on this in the description of the thread or on the website?
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:30:49 PM

In principle, all the bounty campaign information you find on this page, on the front page where the project is presented. Most projects have a dedicated bounty campaign tread and some put their information on their site as well.
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:45:57 AM

FidelityHouse project is interesting to me, I would like to know why the project is unique and not similar to other similar projects? maybe in the FidelityHouse project the user will be able to earn more?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Lunaluk

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:16:39 AM

FidelityHouse project has a great future. it would be desirable that advertising of this project was provided in all languages that advertizing on the vidio channel too was in requested language. if the team will make such advertising, when to expect? Smiley

abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:32:21 AM

I am more interested in how exactly the mechanism of moderation of content works within the framework of this platform and how exactly the decision about publication is made.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: