Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:40:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85280 times)
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

As for the content, will this content be checked only for copying and pasting? That is, the similarity of specific expression and structures?
As far as I understand, these tools really allow not only to reveal excessive similarity arising from a simple “copy and paste”, but also from excessive paraphrases, a high percentage of quotations or their improper use, as well as the presence of suspicious text models

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

As for the content, will this content be checked only for copying and pasting? That is, the similarity of specific expression and structures?
As far as I understand, these tools really allow not only to reveal excessive similarity arising from a simple “copy and paste”, but also from excessive paraphrases, a high percentage of quotations or their improper use, as well as the presence of suspicious text models
If this is true, then I can say that I am very impressed, because not every software can boast of such work.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

If this is true, then I can say that I am very impressed, because not every software can boast of such work.

That’s why I’m really looking forward to the final release of this project, because I see this as a great promising platform for future work.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:31:39 PM

guys, I would like to note the popularity of this platform. I am sure that you will agree with me: among the current information society there are now very few who do not use social platforms. How do you think? Cool Cool
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:35:38 PM

guys, I would like to note the popularity of this platform. I am sure that you will agree with me: among the current information society there are now very few who do not use social platforms. How do you think? Cool Cool
in principle, you are right. Regarding the popularity of the project, I also agree, since it is most popular in Italy. This is proved by the figures of more than half a million page views per year.
kittencake

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:40:25 PM

in principle, you are right. Regarding the popularity of the project, I also agree, since it is most popular in Italy. This is proved by the figures of more than half a million page views per year.
these are also awards received worldwide. The success is due to the fact that a project with a zero budget has become over time one of the main websites in the Italian environment. Agree, this is pretty good ..
covertops

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:45:31 PM

these are also awards received worldwide. The success is due to the fact that a project with a zero budget has become over time one of the main websites in the Italian environment. Agree, this is pretty good ..
I can not disagree with you, especially since the problems posed by the developers are completely solvable, which is confirmed by the popularity of the platform not only in Italy, but with time and around the world.
kittencake

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:50:59 PM

What exactly do you mean by problems? The quality of the content laid out by the authors? Or is it copyright? By the way, how does this fit in with the editors who post this content?
covertops

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:55:53 PM

What exactly do you mean by problems? The quality of the content laid out by the authors? Or is it copyright? By the way, how does this fit in with the editors who post this content?
as far as content is concerned, this is indeed a problem. Only this is not quality, but the impossibility of editing and tracking it by the author. I think this is really worth the discussion.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:58:48 PM

Interesting topic and the company seems to be already established.
On the other hand: only newbies are posting in this thread.. so be careful.
kittencake

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:00:46 PM

as far as content is concerned, this is indeed a problem. Only this is not quality, but the impossibility of editing and tracking it by the author. I think this is really worth the discussion.
so you mean that the problem is that the user on ordinary platforms does not own his content? If so, then this is unfair, in my opinion ... what are the proposals of the developers of Fidelity House in this case?
covertops

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:05:44 PM

so you mean that the problem is that the user on ordinary platforms does not own his content? If so, then this is unfair, in my opinion ... what are the proposals of the developers of Fidelity House in this case?
I would like to voice to you, rather, a mission, and then you will understand everything. We should start with the fact that the mission of developers is twofold: first, it is the protection of intellectual property, which contains a large set of innovative services that help protect and distribute content.
kittencake

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

I would like to voice to you, rather, a mission, and then you will understand everything. We should start with the fact that the mission of developers is twofold: first, it is the protection of intellectual property, which contains a large set of innovative services that help protect and distribute content.
the fact is that I own some information and, just, the mission is known to me. Secondly, this desire to become the only high-quality platform with professional content of international level. This content should be able to attract and retain authors at the level of changes in world media.
covertops

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:15:30 PM

that is, as I understand it, as a result, the platform should become more attractive, personalized and even more social. I think that it is worth paying attention also to the fact that the mission, although twofold, but nevertheless, is integrated into a high social level (not to mention the level of income).
kittencake

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:20:34 PM

that is, as I understand it, as a result, the platform should become more attractive, personalized and even more social. I think that it is worth paying attention also to the fact that the mission, although twofold, but nevertheless, is integrated into a high social level (not to mention the level of income).
by the way, about the income, I would like to please you. The fact is that the platform was included in the list of companies with the highest average annual growth rate of income, which ranks 490th in Europe and 42nd in Italy.
covertops

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:25:47 PM

by the way, about the income, I would like to please you. The fact is that the platform was included in the list of companies with the highest average annual growth rate of income, which ranks 490th in Europe and 42nd in Italy.
do you want to say that by starting to participate in this project, I will get rich? Roll Eyes ::)It seemed to me that everything depends on the content, which I will post.
kittencake

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

do you want to say that by starting to participate in this project, I will get rich? Roll Eyes ::)It seemed to me that everything depends on the content, which I will post.
you are absolutely right. In addition, you need to create original content of excellent quality that you can share with others, transferring your experience to them.
covertops

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

you are absolutely right. In addition, you need to create original content of excellent quality that you can share with others, transferring your experience to them.
I’m sure I can do it, especially since I have high graphic design, a comfortable user interface and regular updates that show only what really interests you. Cool Cool
kittencake

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:40:25 PM

I completely agree with you. By the way, you, as a registered user on this platform, can meet and chat with people who have the same interests as yours, as well as keep track of the most popular and liked by you authors. I think these are great opportunities.
covertops

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:45:26 PM

I completely agree with you. By the way, you, as a registered user on this platform, can meet and chat with people who have the same interests as yours, as well as keep track of the most popular and liked by you authors. I think these are great opportunities.
this is true. I understand that all the problems that have been posed by developers after analyzing user platforms are solved just in this platform, and it shows the level of a real social society that is committed to a new way of creating information. Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: