Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85285 times)
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:18:27 PM

I would mark a few points. besides, what you said, I was extremely pleased with the identification of each coin in the adv-space. finally, the problem of uncertainty of the revenue identification mechanisms will be solved.
I agree, this is really, as I think, a burning topic. further, as mentioned above, the content published by the authors belongs to the user and is licensed on the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:21:07 PM

I would mark a few points. besides, what you said, I was extremely pleased with the identification of each coin in the adv-space. finally, the problem of uncertainty of the revenue identification mechanisms will be solved.
Yes, project has many good ideas.
Hope, developers will implement all ideas in reality, according the roadmap. Then project will go "to the moon". Especially good name they have choosen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:23:25 PM

I agree, this is really, as I think, a burning topic. further, as mentioned above, the content published by the authors belongs to the user and is licensed on the platform.
and the last decision or, in this case, advantage, is the transparency of monetization through proof of income. Wink Wink
kittencake

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:28:51 PM

I would like to clarify the following detail: as to the qualifications of the authors, does it matter, or does the author not necessarily have to be well versed in the field of content creation? How do developers, in simple terms, belong to non-professional authors?
covertops

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:33:06 PM

I would like to clarify the following detail: as to the qualifications of the authors, does it matter, or does the author not necessarily have to be well versed in the field of content creation? How do developers, in simple terms, belong to non-professional authors?
see, even a non-professional author can be strategically useful. it will be useful, because it will need to be kept on this platform.
kittencake

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:38:33 PM

see, even a non-professional author can be strategically useful. it will be useful, because it will need to be kept on this platform.
the opportunity to attract and retain it will come at the expense of a new approach based on justice and transparency.
covertops

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:43:10 PM

the opportunity to attract and retain it will come at the expense of a new approach based on justice and transparency.
it is worth wishing patience to the developers. I believe that it is in their power to create a platform for authors and publishers to provide quality services aimed at monetization and protection.
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:28:00 PM

It is so great that blockchain is used for something important. I think that mass media needs to have a free and safe platform like this. I think it will mean a lot for development of a healthy and safe social content network. It can change something
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:41:29 PM

It is so great that blockchain is used for something important. I think that mass media needs to have a free and safe platform like this. I think it will mean a lot for development of a healthy and safe social content network. It can change something
Wow. This project really looks special but I think it isn’t something new. I heard about similar projects before. What makes FidelityHouse better than others do? I don’t know much about this project.
atronite2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:48:55 PM

Wow. This project really looks special but I think it isn’t something new. I heard about similar projects before. What makes FidelityHouse better than others do? I don’t know much about this project.
I feel really bad about it because this project is outstanding. Check their whitepaper. Here is the link. I hope it will be useful for you.
https://www.fidelityhouse.io/assets/docs/FidelityHouse_WhitePaper_EN.pdf
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:55:19 PM

I feel really bad about it because this project is outstanding. Check their whitepaper. Here is the link. I hope it will be useful for you.
Thanks a lot for it. I think FidelityHouse devs did a great job. By the way, I also like that they try to resolve the problem with monetization. It looks intriguing. This transparent approach can change a lot.
atronite2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:02:35 PM

Thanks a lot for it. I think FidelityHouse devs did a great job. By the way, I also like that they try to resolve the problem with monetization. It looks intriguing. This transparent approach can change a lot.
It is true. Finally authors can find a fair platform to share their creations. I think this a new look on copyright as well. I think this project need to get a lot of support to make it work.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:08:59 PM

It is true. Finally authors can find a fair platform to share their creations. I think this a new look on copyright as well. I think this project need to get a lot of support to make it work.
Maybe you are right but it already has great support. Just take a look how many partners fidelityhouse has already. In addition, it is listed on many respected platforms. Crypto community appreciates projects like this one.
atronite2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:13:26 PM

Maybe you are right but it already has great support. Just take a look how many partners fidelityhouse has already. In addition, it is listed on many respected platforms. Crypto community appreciates projects like this one.
You know a lot of information about it. Maybe I should read more about it. Where I can find information about those platforms? I want to read more rewires.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

You know a lot of information about it. Maybe I should read more about it. Where I can find information about those platforms? I want to read more rewires.
Here is the link for their website. You can find all interesting information there.
https://www.fidelityhouse.io/
I hope you will find everything you need.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

They are indeed very good born with 0 marketing budget in a few years they make a website notable in Italy. You can learn and see more information about the project on their website, there are many things to be learned there, https://www.fidelityhouse.io/#overview_in_italy

atronite2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:28:05 PM

Here is the link for their website. You can find all interesting information there.

Thanks again for your help. It means a lot when the project has a strong community. I wonder when they will translate white paper and the website on other languages. I think this project could be extremely needed all over the world.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:33:50 PM

Thanks again for your help. It means a lot when the project has a strong community. I wonder when they will translate white paper and the website on other languages. I think this project could be extremely needed all over the world.
Nice idea. I hope that developers will notice your opinion. I hope it will happen as soon as it is possible. Devs has a lot of work to do.
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:41:13 PM

Well, the project looks ambitious. Fidelityhouse team want to change a lot for authors and people who make qualitative content. These people deserves to be supported. It is time to make it.
covertops

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:46:15 PM

Well, the project looks ambitious. Fidelityhouse team want to change a lot for authors and people who make qualitative content. These people deserves to be supported. It is time to make it.
You are so right. I really want to know more about fidelityhouse team because these people need to be very talented to create a social network that will be so transparent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: