Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85282 times)
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

To finally be convinced of what problems the project solves, it is necessary to voice the mission of the developers. I believe that their goal is to give the user the opportunity to receive something for his knowledge, and taking into account the capabilities of the platform - to submit this information in a new way.
besides the fact that you create and upload content, you must be sure to protect your information from unauthorized use. For example, in order, in which case, to be able to protect their rights to this content.
by the way, I am satisfied with the position of the developers in this case. They believe that any information that you share with people should be certified and protected, since this is real capital for the author.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:00:11 PM

To finally be convinced of what problems the project solves, it is necessary to voice the mission of the developers. I believe that their goal is to give the user the opportunity to receive something for his knowledge, and taking into account the capabilities of the platform - to submit this information in a new way.
besides the fact that you create and upload content, you must be sure to protect your information from unauthorized use. For example, in order, in which case, to be able to protect their rights to this content.
by the way, I am satisfied with the position of the developers in this case. They believe that any information that you share with people should be certified and protected, since this is real capital for the author.
this is the correct position, my opinion coincides with the opinion of the developers. In addition, the authors, when uploading any content, are full-fledged creators, unlike similar social platforms, where all rights are transferred to the developer.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:05:04 PM

for this very reason there is no “friendship” between the content owner and the owner of the platform. The owners of the platforms perceive the authors as a “product” and, therefore, are deprived of rights with respect to the content.
atronite2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:10:13 PM

for this very reason there is no “friendship” between the content owner and the owner of the platform. The owners of the platforms perceive the authors as a “product” and, therefore, are deprived of rights with respect to the content.
I would like to add an important detail: even non-professional authors are important for Fidelity House developers, who should be brought to the platform and kept there to be able to monetize their content in the future.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:15:14 PM

about the goal I would like to add some information. In addition to the new approach to information, the mission of developers is to create FidelityHouse as a platform for authors and publishers who publish high-quality content, protect and monetize it.
atronite2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

about the goal I would like to add some information. In addition to the new approach to information, the mission of developers is to create FidelityHouse as a platform for authors and publishers who publish high-quality content, protect and monetize it.
there is another important and indisputable advantage in favor of this project, which just allows you to choose an innovative approach, as mentioned earlier. This blockchain, thanks to which the project is available for independent authors and third-party publishers.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:25:29 PM

there is another important and indisputable advantage in favor of this project, which just allows you to choose an innovative approach, as mentioned earlier. This blockchain, thanks to which the project is available for independent authors and third-party publishers.
yes, indeed, I missed this moment. Taking advantage of the new technological paradigm, one can make the content of life cycle management more equitable and confirming the relationship between the author and the publisher.
atronite2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:30:11 PM

In addition, FidelityHouse is the first publisher to select this innovative approach, which takes advantage of the blockchain technology, as the basis of its editorial project. this is what makes the blockchain so accessible to independent authors, both professional and non-professional.
xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
All facts about Fidelity House (FIH) you may look on our website.
We hope, that rating list will be useful for you.
Thank you for your attention! Have a nice day!
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:32:08 AM

This project makes me believe in fair and free social Medias. I like it because I see that this idea will be in a great demand. I really can’t wait for the start of the presales.
atronite2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:37:11 AM

This project makes me believe in fair and free social Medias. I like it because I see that this idea will be in a great demand. I really can’t wait for the start of the presales.
It is great that this project inspires so much people. I hope developers will be able to support this enormous community. By the way, I don’t remember how much time is left till the start of the sales.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:42:51 AM

It is great that this project inspires so much people. I hope developers will be able to support this enormous community. By the way, I don’t remember how much time is left till the start of the sales.
There are left 35 days. I think it is enough to be ready for this event. In accordance, with ratings on different platforms fidelityhouse will be very successful. Have you seen them?
atronite2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:47:26 AM

There are left 35 days. I think it is enough to be ready for this event. In accordance, with ratings on different platforms fidelityhouse will be very successful. Have you seen them?
No, I have read the white paper and I know everything about this project. I see that it is a perfect platform with many opportunities. It offers an alternative social network with guaranteed monetization.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:52:39 AM

No, I have read the white paper and I know everything about this project. I see that it is a perfect platform with many opportunities. It offers an alternative social network with guaranteed monetization.
It is true. Fidelity house benefits are obvious, but still there are some dubious users. Can you tell me more about the monetization? I think it is something new for the current market place.
atronite2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:58:17 AM

It is true. Fidelity house benefits are obvious, but still there are some dubious users. Can you tell me more about the monetization? I think it is something new for the current market place.
I don’t think it is something new. I think developers offer just a special approach to current issues of the global social networks. Now it will be more transparent and fair. That’s why it will be the best choice for content creators.
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:04:08 AM

Hello. I wonder how this idea was born. Did developers have some experience in this branch? Or was just an attempt to resolve some current problems? I really interested in some details.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:10:25 AM

Hello. I wonder how this idea was born. Did developers have some experience in this branch? Or was just an attempt to resolve some current problems? I really interested in some details.
I guess you need to reread the white paper. Of course, developers had serious experience in this branch. I can imagine how they could be involved in such project without background.
abeda55

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:17:14 AM

I guess you need to reread the white paper. Of course, developers had serious experience in this branch. I can imagine how they could be involved in such project without background.
Maybe you are right. I just need to check more information about that. Probably, I need to spend more time reading the white paper but I’m not very familiar with some technical details.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:23:02 AM

Maybe you are right. I just need to check more information about that. Probably, I need to spend more time reading the white paper but I’m not very familiar with some technical details.
I don’t think it will be very necessary for you. Sincerely, all needed information about the project. Developers created a system that will help and protect authors and their creations. An ecosystem that is based on blockchain technologies has a great future.
abeda55

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:29:43 AM

I don’t think it will be very necessary for you. Sincerely, all needed information about the project. Developers created a system that will help and protect authors and their creations. An ecosystem that is based on blockchain technologies has a great future.
You are right. That’s why I guess this project will be popular all over the world and could bring a nice income to content authors. I really want to see Fidelityhouse success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: