Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 33414 times)
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:40:50 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lots.  Kiss Kiss

I would suggest for you to trade if you want to learn trading. There is nothing much better in learning than trading yourself. You may have watched thousand of hours of videos or read a whole bunch of ideas about trading but if you don't do it yourself then you will not be able to full learn it. You should just do it because all of us is not born an expert already with something. Even those who have innate talent need to develop it with constant practice and it would be the same case with trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lephuqui

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:57:47 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lots.  Kiss Kiss
It depends on you are the holder or trader. If you are a holder, keep it for a while, go do other work and wait for it to bump. Trader deals to increase the amount and value of assets but will be more risky if you make mistakes
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:11:16 AM

Do you have the necessary knowledge about trading? If you haven't, then I strongly suggest you learn about basic trading knowledge and risk management. Having a strategy in trading, knowing when to enter, what to expect, and how to exit are what make your trading different from blindly gambling your money in exchange. I suggest you to go to babypips (https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex) to get your basic knowledge. It is for forex but the principle shouldn't be different.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:25:30 AM

Trading is another part to get profit on cryptocurrency, it is impossible if there is someone who will cease you from getting profit.

But again, this depends on yourself. Just a little suggestion, don't make a decision without you knowing the decision you made, you are free to choose the decision that you like, but you must have a clear reason why you should choose it.

Learn more about trading fields and practice directly when you get basic trading knowledge, practice is more recommended than you are looking for a lot of theory. And you can read this forum and anywhere to be a reference source, to learn practice you can see on youtube.

manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:26:12 AM

You should learn how to trade because when you have skill how to trade you can minimize the risk and maximum potential profit from high volatility of crypto. I think all people that put their money in to crypto should be learn how to trade because crypto too high volatility. To learn about crypto trading is not necesary to spend times  much times but its enough 2 hours aday.

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:00:44 AM

You should learn how to trade because when you have skill how to trade you can minimize the risk and maximum potential profit from high volatility of crypto. I think all people that put their money in to crypto should be learn how to trade because crypto too high volatility. To learn about crypto trading is not necesary to spend times  much times but its enough 2 hours aday.
Yes I agree on that, newbie is in a learnings stage maybe they need to absurd first some learnings or maybe strategy on how to trade in the crypto market. Because I believe that trading is really the seasonal we can really earn or maybe loss on it and everything in trading is really unpredictable.

jessica2020

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:18:28 AM

I think it is good to learn or research about trading so that you have an idea. It is ok to trade so that you can experience and familiarize about trading.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:22:51 AM

I believe that for a beginner it is best to trade on the signals of experienced traders. Or you can go through training and then trade yourself.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:09:43 AM

As a fellow newbie on trading I can relate why you need to post this. Although I can't have a very definitive answer i can at least gave you the gist of it. For me trading is a very aggressive line of work. Trading has risks like anything could have the unpredictable moments can happen anytime so trading your money without prior knowledge can lead you to losing all of your hard work money so try to learn various and essential things before committing to it.
OptimusPrime:)

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:10:45 PM

Hi, if you want to be a trader. You should be ready for the big losses. If you have enough patience and ready to invest much more time than you can expect. Gain new knowledges without any pauses,  learn how the market works, how you can earn on it, how to use your knowledge in order to be successful.  If you are not ready it is not a good idea to start!
Irish Lion

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

If you are ready to start trading, I will give you some tips:  be realistic about profits, cut losses with limit orders, stick to the plan and always remeber knowledge is  power.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:55:49 PM

I think even a newbie can trade as long they know what they do and take risk for that. Even can't analyze yet or maybe only can buy and hold, it is still good than do nothing and not get profit.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:13:16 PM

Yes I agree on that, newbie is in a learnings stage maybe they need to absurd first some learnings or maybe strategy on how to trade in the crypto market. Because I believe that trading is really the seasonal we can really earn or maybe loss on it and everything in trading is really unpredictable.

Its a must for a newbie to learn trading. It is very important for him or her. AAs a tip, start in small amount just to learn, its experience is priceless to learn an actual trading. Read and research more.

Open for Campaigns
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 06:17:42 PM

I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me
Since you are newbie the bold part on quote is important for you. On the other hand you must have patience for crypto trading. You can't expect profit from beginning. There is lots of suggestion and spam on your topic, but if you ask me then my suggestion is start with small amount to learn first. What you can afford loss just start with that amount. I believe you have already started but still my suggestion is same for you. Don't try to become rich on short time, its very harmful for trading. Keep patience and observe market carefully when you should enter and when you should leave. Don't be panic if you see red your coin. No need much time to turn it green.    

I believe that for a beginner it is best to trade on the signals of experienced traders
Wrong instruction for beginner, then they will never able to learn trade. Let them first to try with small amount and earn experience. I know very well they will lost few fund from starting but they will learn more.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:22:21 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold on and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lot.  Kiss Kiss

Everyone has the right to do trading but it would be a risk if you have just started and still clueless about the basics of trading. You should have an enough knowledge about what trading is first and learn how to prepare yourself for uncertain changes that might occur.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:39:55 PM

If you are having knowledge about trading then ok, if not then you can try to earn from free coins by joining altcoin bounty and then do trading with that coins in the exchange so that if you make loss it wont affect you as this is free money.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:25:47 PM

If you are having knowledge about trading then ok, if not then you can try to earn from free coins by joining altcoin bounty and then do trading with that coins in the exchange so that if you make loss it wont affect you as this is free money.

Yes this is one of the best way to learn by investing your time instead of shelling money out of your pocket, I hope market remains feasible for traders as it is not an easy task to be a trader especially in the crypto world.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:28:33 PM

It is hard to earn in newbie so impossible to participate in trading platform. In crypto trading everyone have some margin because fund is the major role in trading platform. So once they will start the career automatically it is increase the trading skills and they will earn good profit in continuously. But it is not a easy job so step by step initiative is important in this platform.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
harleymasters

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:36:18 PM

With my opinion the future crypto market is really a great investment opportunity for those who can catch it. We all see that prices and markets are quite gloomy at the moment but I think this will be a reasonable buying opportunity for many potential coin coins at this time. Think carefully in each of your decisions
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

With my opinion the future crypto market is really a great investment opportunity for those who can catch it. We all see that prices and markets are quite gloomy at the moment but I think this will be a reasonable buying opportunity for many potential coin coins at this time. Think carefully in each of your decisions
I guess it is true, but only if you have the money, i mean think like tow years earlier trading cryptocurrencies was fairly simple and prices were constantly going up so it was newbie friendly so if you did have some money left you could easily start doing so, but looking at it now with all the dram the regulations and all what is going on with the market it is really hard for me to say the same thing about it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: