Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3643 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

When are you going to sell your tokens to public and will it be in a form of ICO or in pre mining stage or something like that?
Too very much interests me in what way of a coin will be distributed. By me it is noticed that more and more new algorithms appear therefore it is difficult to predict.

I dunno if they can give the tokens instantly like the other ICO sales, But I think for Skrumble you can trade it asap if they distributed your tokens.
You told banal things. And concerning distribution of tokens, I think that without fail they have to be distributed within a month after the termination of a stage of ICO.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:32:58 PM

I see SKM has PoA - but what does PoA actually mean? Proof of what?

It stands for " proof of authority " which is a consensus mechanism for blockchain and an alternative for proof of work, proof of stake. There are many companies that used like Ripple.  If you are interested in understanding the concept deeply, just search for it on youtube, there are some cool video about the subject.

This type of consensus is becoming more common, I saw projects like Gochain using the mechanism but I think it's not that decentralized than POW or POS because only choosen companies can mine it.

Yep. This one of the disadvantages, it uses pre-selected validators which make it less decentralized, however it suits small and medium businesses, because creating a blockchain with POW or PoS is very expansive and requires lot of resource to keep the blockchain running.

So this kind of platform is suit for those who wanted to save some and has the same benefits with the expensive ones? If that's the case, then probably this is a bit of interesting to know because people always wanted to make some savings.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

Well, i really i can heard some good news about our project. What going on with our crowded sale? Is it okey?
Last good thing about the project is it is going very well with lots of partner support.Crowdsale is going vey well & just wait for the team confirmation for the correct amount of sale
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:52:55 PM

Well, i really i can heard some good news about our project. What going on with our crowded sale? Is it okey?
Last good thing about the project is it is going very well with lots of partner support.Crowdsale is going vey well & just wait for the team confirmation for the correct amount of sale
Exactly that is the good side of this project.  It has alot of partners and supporters all around the crypto market community. The crowdsale went so very well and after the team will going to present some details about the crowdsale results, but for now the best way to do is wait until they finalize everything.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:57:10 PM

It stands for " proof of authority " which is a consensus mechanism for blockchain and an alternative for proof of work, proof of stake. There are many companies that used like Ripple.  If you are interested in understanding the concept deeply, just search for it on youtube, there are some cool video about the subject.
This type of consensus is becoming more common, I saw projects like Gochain using the mechanism but I think it's not that decentralized than POW or POS because only choosen companies can mine it.
Yep. This one of the disadvantages, it uses pre-selected validators which make it less decentralized, however it suits small and medium businesses, because creating a blockchain with POW or PoS is very expansive and requires lot of resource to keep the blockchain running.
So this kind of platform is suit for those who wanted to save some and has the same benefits with the expensive ones? If that's the case, then probably this is a bit of interesting to know because people always wanted to make some savings.
The project concept and ideas are nice and suitable for any man's life status. The team and all the members of the project are very active and busy to prepare all the necessary things for the possible circumstances may appear.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

The project concept and ideas are nice and suitable for any man's life status. The team and all the members of the project are very active and busy to prepare all the necessary things for the possible circumstances may appear.

The concept might sound nice and all but that's mainly because it's just a rehash without changes of an existing concept which is just your plain old master node and that's all
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:29:41 PM

Are there and new updates from the team? Any good news, I have seen the admin or OP is last active on October 6 are they busy?
Perhaps, but they published the news, that's good. They show us that they are really working on the project and are trying to promote it.
Of course the active position of the development team should have a good influence on the development of the project. More communication with supporters will lead to an increase in the popularity of the project.
quite right. It is active work that will help develop a good project and not only. We are waiting for the project activity to be good.
I think we need pay more patient for the team, at least i think they will bring something surprising at the future?
Most likely I think that yes. But all the same, only after the sale of tokens is actively going on, then we will see how good the project is and starts its activity.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:52:02 PM

Are there and new updates from the team? Any good news, I have seen the admin or OP is last active on October 6 are they busy?
Perhaps, but they published the news, that's good. They show us that they are really working on the project and are trying to promote it.
Of course the active position of the development team should have a good influence on the development of the project. More communication with supporters will lead to an increase in the popularity of the project.
quite right. It is active work that will help develop a good project and not only. We are waiting for the project activity to be good.
I think we need pay more patient for the team, at least i think they will bring something surprising at the future?
Most likely I think that yes. But all the same, only after the sale of tokens is actively going on, then we will see how good the project is and starts its activity.
Of course, it is always possible to determine by sales activity how well the project is developing. I think this is one of the important indicators.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:18:54 PM

Definitely, the team are quite busy doing a lot of progress in terms of their services. It's important to make things sure so that in the near future there will be no bigger problems that may affect the performance of the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
godgift.gn

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:21:17 PM

I am exited to join the airdrop campaign, I think this will become a success, Their are also thousands of  supporters from the telegram group.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:42:18 PM

I have tried to access their wallet in the download link page but it seems so slow for the site to respond. It took me 1minute to fully access the site's features.
You did not think that the problems can be on your side because of the slow Internet? Because of this, the pages of the light can very slowly open.
connecoin

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:44:13 PM

I have tried to access their wallet in the download link page but it seems so slow for the site to respond. It took me 1minute to fully access the site's features.
Could be an internal issue in my own opinion. But try checking other sites as well just to test if its just their site or your own connection.
Also, maybe the team are still upgrading it since they have noticed in a past few days that more people keep coming to visit the website. We can just have to keep being in here so that we can be always updated about their works and activities that they have done to this project.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:55:15 PM

When are you going to sell your tokens to public and will it be in a form of ICO or in pre mining stage or something like that?
Too very much interests me in what way of a coin will be distributed. By me it is noticed that more and more new algorithms appear therefore it is difficult to predict.

I dunno if they can give the tokens instantly like the other ICO sales, But I think for Skrumble you can trade it asap if they distributed your tokens.

Yes. The SKM tokens can be traded immediately because it is already listed in some good exchange like Idex. Although, the price as of now are not much more convincing, but perhaps in due time, it could give more chances to gain high profits as the project really have what it takes to become more succeessful in here.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:57:49 PM

Could be an internal issue in my own opinion. But try checking other sites as well just to test if its just their site or your own connection.
Also, maybe the team are still upgrading it since they have noticed in a past few days that more people keep coming to visit the website. We can just have to keep being in here so that we can be always updated about their works and activities that they have done to this project.
Yes, most likely this is the case. I hope the developers will soon set up the site and we will be able to easily access our wallets.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:16:23 PM

Basically lets hope they release a beta version for people to just try and see how things pan out before any other release i think those things do help matter most of the time

Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:52:11 PM

What a kind of a better version of a masternode coin. I will stay at here until they had announced the airdrop.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:58:13 PM

Skrumble teams are currently focusing on opening a china office, wallet integration and every division they have highly qualified developers who are taking more priority dealing with every issue with the right fix that is adding a value for the project.
Why the team don't open at Hong Kong, i think China have a lot of problem with crypto currency, honestly.
what problems are you talking about? I think developers know better where to open their office. If the team chose China for this, it means that there are some prospects for development.
Simply most likely the team has acquaintances in China therefore also the location for office has been chosen exactly there. If to argue, then actually many variations are on this subject. From an arrangement udobnostvo, to the prices.
Are this things already legal on China? As we all know that their government disagree to things related with cryptocurrencies. I hope it wouldn't be a problem in the future
In china, everything is legal because cryptocurrency most likely having agreat opportunity to make a better investment in the country.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

Definitely, the team are quite busy doing a lot of progress in terms of their services. It's important to make things sure so that in the near future there will be no bigger problems that may affect the performance of the platform.

Yes we can totally see how the team works. They are very busy in doing progress for the project  in terms of usefulness. It is good to be ready to whatever may happen in future, that is why it is very important to have a well experience and cooperative team member. What best to do is that,let just support and trust the team to whatever they take action in every stage they pass through.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:18:13 PM

What a kind of a better version of a masternode coin. I will stay at here until they had announced the airdrop.

I think they already published an article on their masternode. the number of SKM tokens a community member will need to have to host a masternode is 500,000 SKM which is equal to 3361 Dollar according to current price (1 SKM = $0.006723). Also you need to be selected because there are limited slots.

https://skrumble.network/skrumble-network-masternodes-announcement/
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:59:18 AM

I am exited to join the airdrop campaign, I think this will become a success, Their are also thousands of  supporters from the telegram group.

The airdrop is available for the investors? Correct me if I am wrong. You gain good incentives if you invest now. Because of the big discounts.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: