Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3644 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 03:01:33 AM

I see SKM has PoA - but what does PoA actually mean? Proof of what?
It stands for " proof of authority " which is a consensus mechanism for blockchain and an alternative for proof of work, proof of stake. There are many companies that used like Ripple.  If you are interested in understanding the concept deeply, just search for it on youtube, there are some cool video about the subject.
This type of consensus is becoming more common, I saw projects like Gochain using the mechanism but I think it's not that decentralized than POW or POS because only choosen companies can mine it.
Yep. This one of the disadvantages, it uses pre-selected validators which make it less decentralized, however it suits small and medium businesses, because creating a blockchain with POW or PoS is very expansive and requires lot of resource to keep the blockchain running.
So this kind of platform is suit for those who wanted to save some and has the same benefits with the expensive ones? If that's the case, then probably this is a bit of interesting to know because people always wanted to make some savings.
The project concept and ideas are nice and suitable for any man's life status. The team and all the members of the project are very active and busy to prepare all the necessary things for the possible circumstances may appear.

The concept might sound nice and all but that's mainly because it's just a rehash without changes of an existing concept which is just your plain old master node and that's all

If you are using masternodes, I think its like you are on also on risk, Because of the investing from stakes of your masternode. But its all good if they good ROI.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:17:18 AM

Anyone knows what is percent  ROI of skrumble network? And how many months until you will profit from it.

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:36:31 AM

Are there and new updates from the team? Any good news, I have seen the admin or OP is last active on October 6 are they busy?
Perhaps, but they published the news, that's good. They show us that they are really working on the project and are trying to promote it.
Of course the active position of the development team should have a good influence on the development of the project. More communication with supporters will lead to an increase in the popularity of the project.
quite right. It is active work that will help develop a good project and not only. We are waiting for the project activity to be good.
I think we need pay more patient for the team, at least i think they will bring something surprising at the future?
Most likely I think that yes. But all the same, only after the sale of tokens is actively going on, then we will see how good the project is and starts its activity.
Let make the team have time to improve this project. I think they still have something to complete, so that this time they don't have so much active as we expected.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:39:10 AM

I am in one way with you here buddy, sharing the same thought with this project. I also have a high expectation and truly looking forward to the great success of this project. Because I can see that in time that goes by, this project is keep on gaining more people as well as there trust and support which bring to the project a motivation to keep going and strive much better.
True, same here. I have good feelings about the project this will be a great hit. I notice the active participation of  the team and developers. I wish that this will be a successful project in crypto community market.
People who supported the project from the beginning will surely hoping for this to happen especially to those who participate the Airdrop where the chances to earn enough tokens are possible because the team are giving 5 Million SKM tokens for this event. Hopefully, this could become successful and more opportunities will be coming in this community.

Everyone who knows and supported the project hopes to achieve success in every level that they are going through.  What best to do for now is trust and cooperate to the team. Let just hope also that everything will be okay, successful and hoping the team will not stop in getting an idea just to make it successful, useful and attractive.
Team had an incredible workflow dealing with various clusters and the managers are actively involving every key area in validating the instructions for the assignment and the activities are reaching at the expected ratio.
Well, almost of us hope the team can do something is better for Skrumble Network growth, so that i think keep optimistic about this project is so good.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:46:20 AM

I am in one way with you here buddy, sharing the same thought with this project. I also have a high expectation and truly looking forward to the great success of this project. Because I can see that in time that goes by, this project is keep on gaining more people as well as there trust and support which bring to the project a motivation to keep going and strive much better.
True, same here. I have good feelings about the project this will be a great hit. I notice the active participation of  the team and developers. I wish that this will be a successful project in crypto community market.
People who supported the project from the beginning will surely hoping for this to happen especially to those who participate the Airdrop where the chances to earn enough tokens are possible because the team are giving 5 Million SKM tokens for this event. Hopefully, this could become successful and more opportunities will be coming in this community.

Everyone who knows and supported the project hopes to achieve success in every level that they are going through.  What best to do for now is trust and cooperate to the team. Let just hope also that everything will be okay, successful and hoping the team will not stop in getting an idea just to make it successful, useful and attractive.
Team had an incredible workflow dealing with various clusters and the managers are actively involving every key area in validating the instructions for the assignment and the activities are reaching at the expected ratio.
Well, almost of us hope the team can do something is better for Skrumble Network growth, so that i think keep optimistic about this project is so good.
I just don't hope, but I also believe that the project team of this Skrumble Network project cam make and bring more opportubities to the crypto world where can change a lot more better experience and bring a huge impact to the crypto world.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

airdrop is a very attractive campaign for free tokens lovers. How long will the airdrop campaign last when it ends? I hope I still have time to take part.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

Skrumble network is down by -18.69 percent within just the 24 hour time frame. It seems there is a huge whale dictating the price of this token.
I guess, the team must have to do a lot works in marketing the project in social sites and here in the forum to attract more people to invest or to buy SKM tokens so that the price will increase even more. It could also help for the project become more popular that can give more chances to succeed.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

Skrumble network is down by -18.69 percent within just the 24 hour time frame. It seems there is a huge whale dictating the price of this token.
I guess, the team must have to do a lot works in marketing the project in social sites and here in the forum to attract more people to invest or to buy SKM tokens so that the price will increase even more. It could also help for the project become more popular that can give more chances to succeed.
Of course, the advertising campaign for the project is very important and developers should keep this in mind. I think developers should increase the amount of advertising for their project, then we will see a positive trend in the price of tokens.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

From what I can see in coinmarketcap, it seems all assets including bitcoin is on a downward trend so its not only skm (skrumble network) that is having this issue. Furthermore crypto market will remain volatile so expect this on a regular basis.

This year, cryptocurrencies experience a lot of problems with regards to its value. Especially Bitcoin, which almost of altcoins are affected by the time it happens to be dropping. Moreover, we have to still be more positive about the future of this blockchain technology.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

In the world of cryptos, everything is possible especially the sudden up and down of its value due to its decentralized system. There are so many factors that may affect  the price and probably it's about the supply and the demand.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

In the world of cryptos, everything is possible especially the sudden up and down of its value due to its decentralized system. There are so many factors that may affect  the price and probably it's about the supply and the demand.

Yeah, what is happening now with skrumble project is common now, it will up and will be down continuously but the most important thing is the team and the community will never give up on this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

Yeah, what is happening now with skrumble project is common now, it will up and will be down continuously but the most important thing is the team and the community will never give up on this project.
Yeah, indeed. Looks like they were never giving up in the project in order to make the project better than it should.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:13:32 PM

It's because of the bitcoin dump that giving a pressure to dump the whole cryptocurrency market no matter what kind of coin it is.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

Well this how the crypto works. We cant really predict and tell what will happen next but, the least thing we can do is prepare and be sensitive always for the moves and the decrease and increase of the value. For a safer and easy transactions.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:58:32 PM

Well this how the crypto works. We cant really predict and tell what will happen next but, the least thing we can do is prepare and be sensitive always for the moves and the decrease and increase of the value. For a safer and easy transactions.

Yes, we really need to be prepared in every happenings that will occur in the crypto world most specially the developers of skrumble network, they need to be more stronger and more dedicated in developing this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

Well, i really i can heard some good news about our project. What going on with our crowded sale? Is it okey?
Last good thing about the project is it is going very well with lots of partner support.Crowdsale is going vey well & just wait for the team confirmation for the correct amount of sale
Exactly that is the good side of this project.  It has alot of partners and supporters all around the crypto market community. The crowdsale went so very well and after the team will going to present some details about the crowdsale results, but for now the best way to do is wait until they finalize everything.
During this waiting we can also help them by providing our support to them such as promote their Project at social site or learn more about them from their site   
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:33:00 PM

If you open the exchange and analyze all the coins that are on the exchange, you will see that the majority today has fallen by a very large percentage.
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

I just don't hope, but I also believe that the project team of this Skrumble Network project cam make and bring more opportubities to the crypto world where can change a lot more better experience and bring a huge impact to the crypto world.

A masternode alone isn't going to do ANYTHING in the crypto world especially when the 200 other masternodes didn't do shit in the same market
Zianingbu

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:47:34 PM

Do you plan to do beta testing of the project in the near future? I think testing can help identify project errors at the moment.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:59:13 PM

so really, because this idea will help develop a crypto-foreign exchange world in a promising direction. it motivates and increases confidence in it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: