Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3643 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:52:25 PM

A great thing I wished to come for that the people around here allowing us to make the dream of the project came true. I hope the project gonna soon be memorized.
If to understand, then the most part in development of the project was already made. It was necessary only to wait a little time for start of the project, and there already we know the result.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:06:06 PM

SKM supported app and its stablished on its own blockchain and I think this makes the project very protential successful project.
How stable their own blockchain will early speak still too. We cannot having studied draw the theory any premature conclusions.

I know Skrumble will be a good project. Because if not they will not be on many exchanges listed. So I know this project is legit and trusted.
Agree to that, now that they are already been listed on many exchanges, I just hope that the value of their token keeps on going up.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:37:49 PM

I know Skrumble will be a good project. Because if not they will not be on many exchanges listed. So I know this project is legit and trusted.
Dude What are you saying they have been listed on as many exchanges as possible and i think doing that create more awareness to the community once it start trading in high volume

SKM is listed on 7 exchanges, but none of exchange is big. just small exchanges. I think the problem with this token, the supply is very big, around 1,500,000,000 SKM and that doesn't encourage any trader to buy it, because it will end up fucked when token holders dump.
What could move the price and increase the volume are services that Ally app will provide, but for now it's still just a centralized beta version and still there is no real customer that interested in using the service.
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:29:57 AM

Dude What are you saying they have been listed on as many exchanges as possible and i think doing that create more awareness to the community once it start trading in high volume

SKM is listed on 7 exchanges, but none of exchange is big. just small exchanges. I think the problem with this token, the supply is very big, around 1,500,000,000 SKM and that doesn't encourage any trader to buy it, because it will end up fucked when token holders dump.
What could move the price and increase the volume are services that Ally app will provide, but for now it's still just a centralized beta version and still there is no real customer that interested in using the service.

1.5m is that total supply but the current circulating supply is only around 770k and with the staking the supply in the market will further decrease allowing a huge pump whenever a good news come out.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:48:57 AM

SKM supported app and its stablished on its own blockchain and I think this makes the project very protential successful project.
How stable their own blockchain will early speak still too. We cannot having studied draw the theory any premature conclusions.

Agree to that, now that they are already been listed on many exchanges, I just hope that the value of their token keeps on going up.
I suppose that the price will of course begin to grow after a while. But I can not be sure that the price will grow very strongly, possibly by a few percent.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:23:08 AM

A great thing I wished to come for that the people around here allowing us to make the dream of the project came true. I hope the project gonna soon be memorized.
If to understand, then the most part in development of the project was already made. It was necessary only to wait a little time for start of the project, and there already we know the result.
do you know what are the predictions about the future work of the project? I did not see any comments from the developers on this issue, I hope they have plans for the near future.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

1.5m is that total supply but the current circulating supply is only around 770k and with the staking the supply in the market will further decrease allowing a huge pump whenever a good news come out.

Is that a million or Billion? I kinda confused because if its only 1.5 Million plus supply it will sure increase its price in a matter of time right?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

More further improvements of the project is keep on going and that is a good thing that the project team of the Skrumble Network keep on kicking for better staking experience. I hope they will not pet their competitors have their way especially that this project has a nice concepts on it.

The concept is common and this is the problem that the team will be facing. Furthermore, they need to do a lot of effort to be known by many in order for them to continue what they have been started.

As for my opinion only they lack of supporter on social media sites like twitter, facebook and other more. If they can boost those social media sites, It will bring more traders and potential investors for skrumble.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:52:50 AM

do you know what are the predictions about the future work of the project? I did not see any comments from the developers on this issue, I hope they have plans for the near future.
Well I think that the project team have future plans for the continuous developments and further innovations of this project even they are not commenting for now here in their Ann thread. But I do suggest that the team will make a word here because it is a good way that we people are having a clear thought on the project but the team updates.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:58:15 AM

I bet that a lot of people at here expect Skrumble Network team will do something for make their value go to the moon. But, what will they do?
Yes your are right, how much Skrumble you willing to hold? I think it is huge amount, if i dont' have any mistake?

If the total supply of skrumble is only Millions of tokens, Surely there will be people who will hold it to increase its price.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:34:54 AM

I bet that a lot of people at here expect Skrumble Network team will do something for make their value go to the moon. But, what will they do?
Yes your are right, how much Skrumble you willing to hold? I think it is huge amount, if i dont' have any mistake?

If the total supply of skrumble is only Millions of tokens, Surely there will be people who will hold it to increase its price.
Supply is not making the price going higher or lower, but there is a probability on it. If anyone holds the coin in low amount, it will increase the price.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

It will be if they gain enough support from legitimate investor and they have good plan for improve at the future.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:43:14 PM

It will be if they gain enough support from legitimate investor and they have good plan for improve at the future.
How can you find out what exactly a legitimate investor made a good investment in the project so that all actions are correct? Will it be listed on the official website?
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:03:01 PM

More further improvements of the project is keep on going and that is a good thing that the project team of the Skrumble Network keep on kicking for better staking experience. I hope they will not pet their competitors have their way especially that this project has a nice concepts on it.

The concept is common and this is the problem that the team will be facing. Furthermore, they need to do a lot of effort to be known by many in order for them to continue what they have been started.

As for my opinion only they lack of supporter on social media sites like twitter, facebook and other more. If they can boost those social media sites, It will bring more traders and potential investors for skrumble.

Yes. And definitely the price of this token will increase and probably have a good volume in the exchange. Promoting this project in social sites will results into a good things and could generates more partnerships that will make the development of the project better.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

Unfortunately I can not figure out the value of the coin. Please tell me their real value? How much is currently one token? From this I can push further.
You can be able to see the price of SKM token at Idex exchange where the last price is only at 0.0000306 ETH. It's really cheap and affordable to buy as of now since the platform are not totally developed. Soon, with great efforts by the dev team, it will be liked by the people here in crypto world so it's better to buy more now this token.
Yes, I agree with you, this is a very good price for a token. Very cheap and you can buy a lot of tokens. I think it is worth buying and putting them in the far corner, they can become more expensive soon.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

Yes. And definitely the price of this token will increase and probably have a good volume in the exchange. Promoting this project in social sites will results into a good things and could generates more partnerships that will make the development of the project better.
This is our expect only. The value of Skrumble token depend on so much at the attention from "whale".
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

They can do that within 6 months if they continue to prpmote their project using free and paid advertising campaigns. Fathering loyal customers is the most difficult part but very rewarding in the end.
Keeping promote their project in 6 months is indeed a strategic way to boost their audience, but they need to maintain their fund to be used in somewhat thing.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

They can do that within 6 months if they continue to prpmote their project using free and paid advertising campaigns. Fathering loyal customers is the most difficult part but very rewarding in the end.
Keeping promote their project in 6 months is indeed a strategic way to boost their audience, but they need to maintain their fund to be used in somewhat thing.
They would be lucky if the market goes up within that 6 months then for sure funds wouldn't be an issue while they are promoting their project.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:19:59 PM

The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.
Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
I think probably yes, because sone project experience country restrictions and some are can't really access bitcointalk.org. Some countries banned bitcoin so eventually all the transaction in crypto community market might be also banned.

Bitcoin cannot be banned. You can completely block the Internet and be in the stone age). It is possible to punish people for using cryptocurrency if this use is proven. It is possible to prohibit writing about cryptocurrency in controlled media. But you can not just ban bitcoin)
Yes you are right. It's impossible to bann the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency beacuse they all are digital currencies and if you want to bann them you have to bann the internet ,and it's impossible that's why we can say that it's impossible to bann cryptocurrency.
Even if it was banned on a country and everyone caught will have a consequences of their action, still it cannot be avoided that there are still people using cryptocurrencies, they will always have a choice as long as there is internet.
Yes you are right. It's impossible to bann the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency beacuse they all are digital currencies and if you want to bann them you have to bann the internet ,and it's impossible that's why we can say that it's impossible to bann cryptocurrency.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:41:40 PM

They should be more challenging in terms of marketing as we need to reach out to various crypto investors in the economy that will make every one aware with the information so that we can also gain global attention that bring various partnerships.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: