Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Analysis and ICO screenings for beginners  (Read 105 times)
terra_vival (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:56:19 PM
Merited by terible.hunter (1)

Hello everyone, I want to share with you the thoughts of a very good person whose experience helped me start earning and thinking with my head. In other words, thanks to his advice, I really began to develop myself.

While there is a rush of merit around me, I want to share with you useful information, which will most likely steal your sleep for a couple of days, but in the process of work it will save a lot of time and energy and give you a little confidence in yourself and your work with bounty companies, and will give you the opportunity to push off from some information or to check out already established companies, because it’s more and more difficult to navigate every day in this insane flow of information, even for experienced bounty hunters and investors.

Lets start!

I have been doing bounty for several months now and have been confronted with the fact that most people, both beginners and experienced, do not see a lot of useful information lying right in front of them. Even experienced bounty hunters do not analyze bounty and take everything into work, in the hope that some of the projects will make a profit, but this way leads to huge energy costs and a very average result (at best).
Therefore, I have compiled for you a selection of links to publicly accessible ICO tables from several experienced investors. For each table, I found links to YouTube channels so that you can immediately see the analysis from the creator himself on the subject of what he explains in each column and how this can be disassembled.
I will also give my resume how you can use all of this!
I want to draw the attention of beginners who have never worked with Google-tables, that each table has several tabs with information that you can open and view.

1. Sergio spread
Sergio  YouTube channel with explanations on the table.

2. Ian Balina spread
The Ian YouTube channel has not yet found a direct link to the video about srpread.

3. OhHeyMattew spread
OhHeyMattew YouTube  channel - with explanations

I draw your attention to the fact that these tables are NOT bounty hunters but investors, respectively, if you are looking for new ICOs in which you want to invest money but don’t know where to start, these links will help you a lot, but also if you are bounty hunter, this information is also it may be useful to you, as the tables are constantly updated and supplemented.

Now for me, these tables are just one of the sources for analyzing the latest information, but when I first started, I took and compared the information from these three tables cross - I wrote out all the fresh projects with ratings above 65% and analyzed them deeper on the subject of the bounty and information on amounts and terms and on the basis of this compiled his bounty list. Thus, the project that was in all three tables and had a high rating was marked by me as especially interesting, if the project came across only in two tables I put it a mark “average” and so on + all this was supplemented with information from other sources (chat and directly the shortcut) How practice showed that almost all of the bounty chosen by me turned out to be quite serious and financially interesting!

The original russian post by Melnikof you can find here

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:20:42 PM

Useful information, thanks I will get acquainted with the resources. Wink Thanks

oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:18:25 PM

a very useful information, and this can be used by anyone, not only beginners, but also all bounty hunters who have wasted their time on things that are less profitable for them, very good, and thank you

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: