Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The PETRO Danger or profitable?  (Read 75 times)
Bank of crytoactive (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

It has already been 10 months since the announcement of the president of Venezuela Nicolas mature of the creation of the petro and has not yet come into operation. but this is one of several problems that this development has had in my opinion one of the most publicized worldwide and perhaps the biggest failure of an ICO so far
 collect

1 the 6 million dollars that Tenia planned to raise only represent 5% of the national GDP although it is necessary to remember that of the 100 million chips only 81 could be sold according to their white paper

2 the oil that supports this project is still in the subsoil with a reduced extraction capacity in the last 18 months Venezuela does not currently have the potential to extract the 5000l Million barrels that support the asset

3 According to the Venezuelan Constitution, it can not be granted to auction or sell the mineral resources found in the Venezuelan subsoil

4 Blocking by the United States Government, I want to remind you that Americans contribute 69% of the funds collected in ICO

LEAVE YOUR OPINIONS AND DISCUSS THE THEME

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:24:14 AM

It should be banned to say anything about Petro. It's not a cryptocurrecy. It is just a centralized and oil-backed digital currency. It is much worse than any fiat since it has as a great and true objective to send money stolen, by the government, from the Venezuelan people, out of the country.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:44:34 AM

i think it is too soon to talk about Petro. it is basically the first of its kind. don't confuse the fact that it ran an ICO with regular ICOs, it is a state backed token aka a government coin. it takes time to see which way it is going to go and what will happen to it in the future. and i believe a lot of countries are watching it closely.
i said this before when the news first came out, Petro is like an experiment in the world and Venezuela is the first to perform this experiment. eventually other countries will do the same while fixing the mistakes that Venezuela made. there are a couple of countries that have already started their cryptocurrency project.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Hartmas

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:46:47 AM

It has already been 10 months since the announcement of the president of Venezuela Nicolas mature of the creation of the petro and has not yet come into operation. but this is one of several problems that this development has had in my opinion one of the most publicized worldwide and perhaps the biggest failure of an ICO so far
 collect

1 the 6 million dollars that Tenia planned to raise only represent 5% of the national GDP although it is necessary to remember that of the 100 million chips only 81 could be sold according to their white paper

2 the oil that supports this project is still in the subsoil with a reduced extraction capacity in the last 18 months Venezuela does not currently have the potential to extract the 5000l Million barrels that support the asset

3 According to the Venezuelan Constitution, it can not be granted to auction or sell the mineral resources found in the Venezuelan subsoil

4 Blocking by the United States Government, I want to remind you that Americans contribute 69% of the funds collected in ICO

The exact reason for creating the petro coin is unknown. I think this is just a way to launder money, not loud statements that it will improve the economy and take the country to a new level, despite the sanctions.
Bank of crytoactive (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:10:45 AM

collect

The exact reason for creating the petro coin is unknown. I think this is just a way to launder money, not loud statements that it will improve the economy and take the country to a new level, despite the sanctions.

can bring development and economic advantages to the nation in the long term, maybe it is necessary to end the sations of the United States
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

can bring development and economic advantages to the nation in the long term, maybe it is necessary to end the sations of the United States

if anything i think it may even make the sactions worse because they have created Petro and then have been trying to use it to overcome these sanctions and go around them in a way. so they may increase the sanctions to mitigate that.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████