Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins to invest in 2018  (Read 628 times)
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

There are many good coins, all of them are in the top 30: Etherium, Neo, Nem, Dash, EOS, Tezos, Ontology, Lisk, IOTA, Qtum, OmiseGo, Zcash. Do a right choise.

alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

I bought these huge potential altcoins: NKN, Pchain, QuarkChain, Fusion, Experty and CardStack. All these projects have great teams, necessary and promising technologies, very cheap now.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
coinsword66

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:07:44 PM

Understanding land provenance and reported value can be difficult and multiple records of conflicting ownership and value can exist within independent silos of data. There is often no accurate history of the transactions. In this mostly paper-based environment, land transactions are highly susceptible to fraud, especially in countries with higher levels of corruption.  Blockchain technology can be employed to resolve this problem and is being trialed in certain countries, such as Georgia and Ghana, which experience high levels of undocumented land ownership and land seizures. Applying the same model to the oil and gas industry by recording sales and transfers of land in a blockchain will create an immutable audit trail of land movement, value, and ownership. This will reduce the occurrence of lost or mismatching titles, ownership disputes, and provide tax authorities with transparency in respect of land transactions, recording accurate transfers of value as they occur in real time.

The potential uses of blockchain are wide and varied, and the technology is becoming more prevalent. In the oil and gas industry, like many others, companies may face the choice of deciding whether to pioneer new technologies and in the process disrupt their own business model and industry, or to continue to focus on their core business and wait for the market to be disrupted by others. The pace at which blockchain will be adopted and will disrupt markets is unclear, and may be decided, to some extent, by the largest companies that will need to work together to drive innovation and solutions due to the global and collaborative nature of blockchain. Potential considerations for oil and gas companies are to set up or join working groups to explore blockchain and its potential applications or to launch a trial with an existing trusted business partner to better understand blockchain and the value it could create.

The XPR token offering will issue up to 8,000,000,000 ERC-20 tokens for investor contributions. Meanwhile, we will keep 1,000,000,000 tokens for treasury reserves to fund the community’s energy initiatives, mainly for geologists and oil & gas experts who have solid data and studies to work on. The XPR tokens will be backed by Proven Reserves that are identified as part of the oil campaigns that the XPR will invest in from the funds raised during the initial token offering of (referred to as “Oil Campaigns”) or as part of the oil exploration and production companies that list their own Oil Campaigns and Proven Reserves on the PermianChain platform (referred to as “Platform Prospects”). PermianChain tokenizes Proven Reserves to support Permian Token (XPR) related assets and operations. XPR enables digital transfer of underlying assets value in the form of digitized value of oil under standard conditions. Thus, allowing the utilization of XPR's substantial physical and Proven Reserves as a means to facilitate commercial and consumer transactions around the world. As a reserve digital currency, we expect XPR will become a critical instrument for preservation of wealth and an ever-expanding range of commercial and consumer activities using blockchain technology for digitized store of value.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:01:59 PM

I have 3 altcoin lists that are good for investment in 2018, namely ripple (XRP), EOS, and Stellar (XLM). at this time the three coins also dropped, but looking at the chart, there was a few percent increase that made it potential this year.
Ripple price is $ 0.5
EOS $ 5.5
stellar $ 0.2
it's very good to invest in altcoin which has values below $ 1 like XRP, EOS and stellar, I am adding 1 altcoin which is good for investing in it, ACDC, it's also worth under $ 1 you can see it in CoinBene

EOS shouldn't be in this list as it's not in the league of less than $1 coins. That being said, XRP, Stellar & STQ will make my list of alts to invest in 2018. XRP has some news around it than will trigger the price should they materialize.
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:13:36 PM

Right now im will invest with XRP, XMR and XLM, ripple landed atbthe number two spot several times during the waves of pump and dumps making in very competitive, while xmr and xlm performed quite well and moon great on it previous year. Not to mention the value is still not bad to get in.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:25:29 PM

I am more inclined to invest in ETH because I see a very cheap price and growth is very significant if the bull starts and this will make a big profit and for altcoin under 1 $ you can try TAU / STQ

lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:35:28 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 08:53:34 PM by lx001

it's very good to invest in altcoin which has values below $ 1 like XRP, EOS and stellar, I am adding 1 altcoin which is good for investing in it, ACDC, it's also worth under $ 1 you can see it in CoinBene
The only good thing in investing into sub $1 coins is because all the noobs think it's cheap, so there might be more demand when the market turns around and people without any clue come back investing. It's not the price that makes the coin cheap, it's the dollar value : total supply ratio.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:46:13 PM

I observe and observe that investors in 2018 are more interested in investing in altcoins than bitcoin. The altcoins market in 2018 is very bustling, exciting and full of potential, besides ETH, the altcoins, as well as ICO Token, also have impressive growth moment. So if you choose to invest in investment crypto, I recommend investing in XRP.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:55:11 PM

buy ethereum on cheap price, downt worry it will grow ASAP on Q4
many people believe that Q4 crypto is starting to grow, buy and HOLD

Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:21:30 AM

Good day! At present I bought ETN, TRX and Universa. Universa and ETN is still cheap and may take time for its value to go up coz its still on developments. Its a long term hold for me. IMT I also have but this coin is still a baby and needs to prove its worth for now. May I recommend Scavo too. It's still on ICO but you can now trade it on 2 exchange so it makes it different from the other ICOs that after token sale didn't even reach exchange. You can check the links on my signature below. Thanks!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:59:15 AM

Any suggestions or idea of the alternative coins with much potential to invest in?

Ethereum is still a good buy at this moment and if you are looking for coins, DASH is a good one now and Monero as well.

I can say that Litecoin was very cheap and has lessen a lot on its price. Just look for those coins that are very much talked by the community except those centralized ones. There are many of them but my one way of choosing beside of the potential, oldies but goodies with good community.
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:47:10 AM

with low prices and coin in has proven to be able to increase high and far with the current price is ethereum with a price that is now very good to start investing

For get big profits, it becomes a good opportunity that buying when low prices will make us successful and rich, I am sure that the market will soon improve so we get big profits.
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:48:34 AM

Any suggestions or idea of the alternative coins with much potential to invest in?

Ethereum is still a good buy at this moment and if you are looking for coins, DASH is a good one now and Monero as well.

I can say that Litecoin was very cheap and has lessen a lot on its price. Just look for those coins that are very much talked by the community except those centralized ones. There are many of them but my one way of choosing beside of the potential, oldies but goodies with good community.
indeed the old altcoin is very exciting, they have a large community and their platform has also been beneficial to everyone. old coins have also been proven to survive and can compete with shitcoin.

even though many look at one eye, but I never doubt it.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:36:46 AM

indeed the old altcoin is very exciting, they have a large community and their platform has also been beneficial to everyone. old coins have also been proven to survive and can compete with shitcoin.

There are many of them that are no longer making any noise and has been totally forgotten because of the emerging market for new altcoins. But if you have been here for quite awhile you'll see some precious gem and is worth to hold. I'm not saying that go for the old altcoins but that's just one of my preference and I think they will also find a gem with those old ones. Like the pump that happened to Doge, it's one of the oldies that I'm talking.
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:54:20 AM

There are many of them that are no longer making any noise and has been totally forgotten because of the emerging market for new altcoins. But if you have been here for quite awhile you'll see some precious gem and is worth to hold. I'm not saying that go for the old altcoins but that's just one of my preference and I think they will also find a gem with those old ones. Like the pump that happened to Doge, it's one of the oldies that I'm talking.
it's okay, at least you have provided good recommendations for them. indeed everyone just focuses on new ico and altcoins, but actually they have missed hidden gems. yes, like doge that many people underestimate as shitcoin or meme coins, but doge can prove it and leave the person.

everyone is free to choose and we cannot force him. success for you guys.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
acsalles

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Rangers.Protocol

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:57:41 AM

with low prices and coin in has proven to be able to increase high and far with the current price is ethereum with a price that is now very good to start investing

For get big profits, it becomes a good opportunity that buying when low prices will make us successful and rich, I am sure that the market will soon improve so we get big profits.
depend on many things. sometime buy some coin when low prices is not a good idea if this coin have some bad news coming like dev quit, get arrest or something like this

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:41:51 AM

I think that at the moment the most promising altcoins are Coinvet, Fusion, Refereum. In my opinion, these altcoins have a great future.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:47:01 AM

it's okay, at least you have provided good recommendations for them. indeed everyone just focuses on new ico and altcoins, but actually they have missed hidden gems. yes, like doge that many people underestimate as shitcoin or meme coins, but doge can prove it and leave the person.

everyone is free to choose and we cannot force him. success for you guys.
Doge is an exception though its been labeled and created as a meme coin but the community loves it. People have different approach for that coin but the other ones, we have our own way of expressing on how good or bad they are.

If you'll look at the preference of others you will read unfamiliar coins. Good luck in choosing altcoins but if you still don't have BTC, get it first.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:27:27 AM

I think that all the coins are good depending on confidence and patience. The situation is very bad and has decreased and we must be able to take advantage of the opportunities that are obtained to gain profit.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:28:07 AM

i suggest XRP,EOS,and ETH if you're planning to invest right now.  wherin had already good  performance on this year and probably has tends to recover again along with bitcoin . However check on coinmarketcap as well for more good alternative coins but always make technical analysis to assure you're not buying a shitcoin.  Good luck
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: