Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:04:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about WebTalk? General social network (all in one)  (Read 100 times)
synomy (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:46:29 AM

I was shocked with the news of this new social network that everyone talks about, this network has a very broad topic to comment on because its structure is based on a set of other networks, the question is, will people be ready to make a change like that? and people live enslaved to the world of technology and when they stay in something they like, because it is very difficult to get them out of there "comfort zone" people are already comfortable with the basics that are social networks, I dare to say that more than 50% of Internet users who enter Facebook is to lower the wheel of the mouse in the start menu, just to see images, I do not say that this wrong, I will say that it is very wrong, you lose time and lose money, Facebook charges per person $ 6-7$ is an estimate more time we spend there? I'm not against people who use social networks, I'm against the slavery that has implanted social networks in people's minds, I'm in favor of this new idea of social network and I hope it can become something good for many, both economically and socially, this new social network has many features that makes us this way much simpler, these words were made by CEO RJ Garbowicz:

We have invested 8 years and 7 million dollars in Webtalk (and we have) two patents pending in our SocialCRM connection process which changes the rules of the game and is linked to our file storage system, news cloud, contact management system and patent-pending news. 

Imagine if ... 

Facebook 
LinkedIn 
Twitter 
Instagram 
YouTube (coming soon) 
Dropbox (more features coming soon) 
Drive Collaboration (coming soon) 
Hootsuite (coming soon) 
Salesforce (API integration coming soon) 
Slack 
Email 
MailChimp (coming soon)

You can also set up a Page for a company and sell your products DIRECTLY through Webtalk. Our search engine will allow you to find any lawyer, plumber, engineer, accountant, journalist, etc. available to hire WITHIN YOUR NETWORK RECOMMENDED BY PEOPLE WHO KNOW, as well as any COMPANY AND PRODUCT!

Webtalk's e-commerce profiles and market search engine will compete with companies like:

Amazon
Shopify
Freelancer
Angieslist
Yelp
Google, etc. (all

will be available soon) By the time you finish Webtalk, you won't need another tool!

With this I will leave a summary of what is happening in Webtalk

Grin If you want an invitation to this great platform you can tell me your request and I will send it right away or you can register through my link: https://www.webtalk.co/be/home/6575464  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: