Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:01:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying gift card with Bitcoin  (Read 230 times)
Shishir99 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

I have heard it is possible to buy gift card with Bitcoin or cryptocurrency.Today i wanted to buy playstation network gift card with bitcoin but not finding any reliable website to buy.Do anyone know a legit website that i can buy PSN gift card from?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6122

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

If you want them at a discount, you should find someone from the forums or Paxful, be careful though, It's possible that the cards were obtained illegally and they might be revoked. Or you could use Bitrefill which I found it to be the best service out there, eGifter or G2A.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:04:35 PM

I am going to refer a best way to buy gift card with safe way in bitpay wallet because of I was bye Amazon gift cards so many times there without any single issue the bitpay wallet will be support Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash both and you can buy gift card there with your Bitcoin or Bitcoin cash and bitpay have option also debit card options so you can by debit cards there and you can use anywhere to pay your payments.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

https://www.egifter.com/bitcoin/sony-playstation-gift-card-bitcoin

Haven't heard too many moans about there. It may only be any use for USD. As for buying from other users, I don't really fancy that myself. At all.
Coinmagistrator

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:12:21 PM

You can use bitrefill.com I use it quite often when needed
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:31:25 PM

https://www.egifter.com/bitcoin/sony-playstation-gift-card-bitcoin

Haven't heard too many moans about there. It may only be any use for USD. As for buying from other users, I don't really fancy that myself. At all.

I really think this is quite good using bitcoin as payment, I never had tried it but I think I may in the future, And if it this is not reliable enough well in my country we had a online wallet that would let you make a credit card base payment just like what paymaya does I really think you can used it using your online bitcoin wallet you can have an online credit card and buy anything online using your stock bitcoin, well if this is not a thing in your country then you cannot use this kind of method and go with egifter instead.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:41:43 PM

I think this is not the right time to get rid of your bitcoin to shop because you will feel a loss and regret in the next few months, in addition to the price of bitcoin being dropped, many people are holding back their bitcoin so the market conditions for bitcoin are down because many people hold their bitcoin.
I think you better use money in your wallet to buy gift cards or shop and use this moment to add to the bitcoin you have.

tanvir 12

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:56:08 PM

I have heard it is possible to buy gift card with Bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
If you want them at a discount,you should find someone from the forums or Paxful, be careful though, It's possible that
the cards were obtained illegally.
Do anyone know a legit website that i can buy PSN gift card from?It may only be any use for USD.
I think you better use money in your wallet to buy gift cards or shop and use this moment to add to the bitcoin you have.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 02:32:40 AM

egifter.com is good have used it in the past for amazon wallet a while back, the service was good not sure if they'll have region specific gift cards.

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

I have heard it is possible to buy gift card with Bitcoin or cryptocurrency.Today i wanted to buy playstation network gift card with bitcoin but not finding any reliable website to buy.Do anyone know a legit website that i can buy PSN gift card from?

The only confirmed legitimate site that does this is probably eGifter.

As far as I know, Gyft only does Xbox and not Sony Playstation.

I would not really recommend buying from anyone on paxful at all because it's just too risky. Most cards that are traded on there are fraudulent, and if you're not experienced with managing such risks, you can easily end up with a carded PSN gift card.

Potentially you could find a trade on the forum, but again, be extremely careful. I'd stick to eGifter, or convert my BTC to fiat first, then buying the card.
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

From my experience, https://steamgamesbtc.com and https://www.bitrefill.com/ are best website to buy gift card or other digital goods.
Both of them don't have restriction such as must have account, country, identity verification or purchase limit if you're not verified. Also, Bitrefill accept various cryptocurrency including Bitcoin through LN.

eGifter and Gyft sucks since they require some identity and limited to some countries while Paxful have too many scammers.
G2A isn't site that i would trust either since there are some scammers and they make lots of game developer/publisher suffer from economic and reputation side.

I had no idea egifter and gyft wanted ID. They can kiss my behind before I'd do that for some crappy gift card.

https://joltfun.com is cool. They're lightning network enabled and I've bought a few things from there. No PSN, but some Xbox games.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:31:56 PM

I've begun using Reddit to change crypto to gift cards, especially for Amazon gift cards, as they pulled all cards from third party sellers a few months back and the cards are only obtainable through rewards points on gift card sites now.

The subreddit I'm talking about is r/giftcardexchange, and I suggest buying in smaller increments there unless you've already got reputation there. I only traded there with reputable vendors for Amazon gift cards, and I've never been scammed even though I went first for a few hundred dollars of gift cards. Not the easiest way to obtain gift cards, but I've been able to get many at 85% through the subreddit.
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:36:31 PM

I've begun using Reddit to change crypto to gift cards, especially for Amazon gift cards, as they pulled all cards from third party sellers a few months back and the cards are only obtainable through rewards points on gift card sites now.

Amazon cards are back in quite a few places and i think bitrefill added them freshly too so something's changed.

I just don't ever want to buy a gift card from a private individual. never in my life have I come across anyone who had a pile of them lying around. I automatically assume I'm buying from some carder.
leowonderful
Legendary

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

Amazon cards are back in quite a few places and i think bitrefill added them freshly too so something's changed.

I just don't ever want to buy a gift card from a private individual. never in my life have I come across anyone who had a pile of them lying around. I automatically assume I'm buying from some carder.
I was just attempting to find the cards in some locations like eGifter a week back and I wasn't able to find anything. I'll check out Bitrefill for sure, do you know of any other sites that still sell AGCs? Definitely nice that Amazon has potentially changed their stance on third party giftcard sellers though, I don't like buying through services like Purse.

Most of the cards I've seen sold on the subreddit I listed were near the lower range, below $25 or so, so it is possible that a number of those cards were just lying around or were left unused for some reason. There is still the possibility of carding still, though.
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

I was just attempting to find the cards in some locations like eGifter a week back and I wasn't able to find anything. I'll check out Bitrefill for sure, do you know of any other sites that still sell AGCs? Definitely nice that Amazon has potentially changed their stance on third party giftcard sellers though, I don't like buying through services like Purse.

Most of the cards I've seen sold on the subreddit I listed were near the lower range, below $25 or so, so it is possible that a number of those cards were just lying around or were left unused for some reason. There is still the possibility of carding still, though.

Giftoff.com was my go to place for amazon.co.uk cards. They were pulled a few weeks or months ago. Now they're back. As far as I can tell you can only buy .co.uk cards.

If you're in Europe you can buy amazon.de cards from Bitpanda which has been fine for me too. Dunno how big the price differences are between countries but they'll send Europe wide, again it's only .de from there. You can buy .com cards inside the Copay wallet which was near instant for me too.
leowonderful
Legendary

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

Giftoff.com was my go to place for amazon.co.uk cards. They were pulled a few weeks or months ago. Now they're back. As far as I can tell you can only buy .co.uk cards.

If you're in Europe you can buy amazon.de cards from Bitpanda which has been fine for me too. Dunno how big the price differences are between countries but they'll send Europe wide, again it's only .de from there. You can buy .com cards inside the Copay wallet which was near instant for me too.
Alright, thanks for the tips! I’m just looking for .com cards, Bitrefill seems perfect for that and their voucher increments seem perfect, I’ll probably look at Copay as well. Haven’t ever used the wallet before, might consider using it as a hot wallet in the future for daily transactions. I wonder if there’s been an official announcement of some sort in regards to this, or if the pulling and restocking of cards has been mostly silent like it seems to me.
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

Alright, thanks for the tips! I’m just looking for .com cards, Bitrefill seems perfect for that and their voucher increments seem perfect, I’ll probably look at Copay as well. Haven’t ever used the wallet before, might consider using it as a hot wallet in the future for daily transactions. I wonder if there’s been an official announcement of some sort in regards to this, or if the pulling and restocking of cards has been mostly silent like it seems to me.

Amazon never said anything. First it was .com only, then everything else died with no warning at all. Only Bitpanda and Copay survived. Not sure why. Maybe Amazon didn't notice them. I'm inclined to stock up now before they do a runner again myself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: