Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:50:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this an Incentivising posting thread?  (Read 170 times)
coin8coin8 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

I think their rules are Incentivising posting, because the higher the floor you get, the more rewards you get.

❤️SEER❤️[Listed on Bitfinex][China Government Support][Hiring][Bounty Campaigns]

Archive:

Secondly, Nayun Sports has got the certificate to operate online games( including virtual currency initiation and blockchain technology development) in Hainan Province, China, in May, 2018. This means that SEER has the background of China government.

In addition, I suspect that they have a Chinese government background. As everyone knows, the Chinese government is now strictly forbidding ICO, and this certificate to operate online games in Hainan Province, China, is just a corporate credit online proof, which only proves that they have achieved business license. Licensing does not mean that the Chinese government supports their ICO, nor does it mean that they have a Chinese government background. This kind of publicity can be misleading, I think it is an inappropriate publicity.

And, after checking the Chinese national enterprise credit information publicity system, even if they want to issue virtual currency, in addition to this commercial license, they need to be licensed by two other Chinese government departments (in the figure I use the red box mark), But I did not see the other two licenses.

Therefore, I think that for such a thread that is suspicious and violates the rules of the forum, it should be stopped in time.

Loser
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:37:56 PM

Incentivizing a post in bounty section is allowed and the topic creator is just gamifying their bounty thread, see this:
-

One of the Lucky Floor bounties is on the 35th floor, your post is on the 34th floor, what a pity!
Don't be frustrated, joining other 8 bounty campaigns of SEER can win SEER tokens as well.
Best luck to you!
Let's unite and make a better SEER!!

They are not an ICO, I think, because their token is already trading on exchanges:
Good luck to those bounty hunters Roll Eyes
About their certificate, I'm not sure if they're really forbidden to operate, do they have an approval? But you can post about it on reputation section.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: