Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the Secret Candlestick !!!  (Read 213 times)
Suckseed17 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 12:03:16 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 02:30:07 AM by Suckseed17

This is the Secret Candlestick in the world of trading

In the world of trading, I found so many trading techniques
So that makes me feel confused because I collected too many indicators  Huh

And in the end I found a simple technique, which is very profitable  Shocked

In this technique you need to pay attention to only 2 candlesticks in order to get a consistent profit,
This technique basically uses Bollinger band and moving average indicators

Example Entry Buy BTC / USD
See here https://invst.ly/8s0jv

For more details about this technique
Please download the ebook below
https://drive.google.com/file/d/154I5FfzcUus0KfI_6gvwjrFIjv3lehMH/view

Please learn and get consistent profit  Cool

Thank you
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Suckseed17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 02:22:36 AM

Hello everyone

I have 2 trading recommendations today, XRP and BCH
Please see the chart below

XRP > https://invst.ly/8s110

BCH > https://invst.ly/8s6u9

Please comment on your opinion
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:48:55 AM

Yes in trading activity there are strategy called naked trading and we use only candlestick pattern to predict the trend of market. Candle stick pattern will be work better in 1 hour times frame or higher. Candle stick pattern and price pattern can be work better than others indicator because from it we will know the the trend will continue or reversal but its will better to add 1 indicator like trenline or RSI to comfirm the trend.

Suckseed17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:17:46 AM

Yes in trading activity there are strategy called naked trading and we use only candlestick pattern to predict the trend of market. Candle stick pattern will be work better in 1 hour times frame or higher. Candle stick pattern and price pattern can be work better than others indicator because from it we will know the the trend will continue or reversal but its will better to add 1 indicator like trenline or RSI to comfirm the trend.

But in naked trading you must recognize many types of candlesticks
but in this technique you only need to recognize 2 types of candlesticks
this is what makes this technique easier, even for beginners in tarding
Karr98

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:10:32 AM

~snip~
~snip~

Can you give another link because when i click the link it doesn't correct only blank.
And maybe you can explain more detail about it maybe like when we must buy and when we must sell.
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 03:02:47 AM

There are too many indicators in your chart and that makes it confusing picking out the movement. Also i observed that you analysed the buy candle. Do you have any candle pattern that can show when a bear is coming?
Suckseed17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

~snip~
~snip~

Can you give another link because when i click the link it doesn't correct only blank.
And maybe you can explain more detail about it maybe like when we must buy and when we must sell.

I'm sorry it turns out that the link doesn't work
please try this link
https://drive.google.com/open?id=154I5FfzcUus0KfI_6gvwjrFIjv3lehMH

please read in the ebook for a complete explanation of this technique
Suckseed17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

There are too many indicators in your chart and that makes it confusing picking out the movement. Also i observed that you analysed the buy candle. Do you have any candle pattern that can show when a bear is coming?

Changes in trend will occur if there is a close candle penetrating mid bb (CSAK) and upper bb (CSM)

Please read in the ebook for more details
https://drive.google.com/open?id=154I5FfzcUus0KfI_6gvwjrFIjv3lehMH
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:51:45 PM

There is no universal strategy. Market is different every day. If we are first day in bear market each dump will be instantly eaten (at liest in 60% before dumping further) by traders buying deep because it is consider as promotion. After few days in bear market each dump will stay there because averege investor is to scared to jump in and each dump is consider not as promotion (sale) but as confirmation that we will never come back. Thats just a sily explenation why there is no universal strategy for daytrading.

Market is different in bear market, in bull market, in stagnation, in first day of bear market, in fifth day in bear market, after 5% dump, after 50% dump, or when new whale just come to trade here, or when new whale just came here to invest long term.

Go to binance and trade as much as possible. Chose min bet (~6$) and trade. Do lots of mistakes. Learn from each. -10% on 6 $ bet is 60 cents. And what you learned from it is priceless.

After few days you will say : i've lost 10$ but learned this and this and this
after few weeks you will say : i've earned 20$ but ive learned this and this and this
after few months you will increase bet and say ; I've earned 2000$ and still learned this and this

And dont pay too much attention to those TA indicators. Its more important to observe what happends after TA buy signal than blindly fallowing TA indicator. When TA gives buy signal and there is no bounce or bounce is instantly eatem it means that whale is exiting and used this extra demand to exit. Its not the best moment to buy. (same with sell signals)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:57:15 PM

I will demo trade this first with forex and find if this candlestick formation is worthwhile. I think we should always test trading strategies with different markets condition and see if it is possible for us to make profit through it before risk our really money. Many of us are not patient enough to see this type strategy making profit consistently.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:04:58 PM

Well tou have some great trick here but let's not forget this is crypto and you canngwt surprised within the shortest possible time. You'll need to be careful though.

Suckseed17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:57:06 PM

I will demo trade this first with forex and find if this candlestick formation is worthwhile. I think we should always test trading strategies with different markets condition and see if it is possible for us to make profit through it before risk our really money. Many of us are not patient enough to see this type strategy making profit consistently.

Actually this technique originated from forex, but this technique is suitable for crypto trading
But to further assure you, please test on a demo account before using it with real money
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:30:07 AM

There are alot of different strategy in crypto trading but all of them no one work perfect and no one fully accurate so we should be have also risk management how to reduce the risk from wrong prediction. There are some different candlestick pattern and also price pattern as well and all of them is not work perfect but has accurately by 70%.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

I don't believe that there's a strategy in trading that can make one's trade earn profits consistently. You might be lucky at your trades that your picks are getting profits but there will be a time the strategy will work. Keep in mind that market reacts based on the supply and demand and on top of that there are whales out there than can control the price because they have a huge stash of coins that when they dump, price will be effected. Strategy wont work there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: