Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:59:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]HETACHAIN- A THIRD TRENDY GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM  (Read 24847 times)
hetachain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

HetaChain-Blockchain Platform for a smart economy

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:08:55 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 12:52:55 PM by hetachain

HetaChain - A Third Trendy Generation Blockchain Platform
Hetachain is an advance, high- performance blockchain 3.0 built with industrial scale computational capabilities that immutably allows users to deploy decentralized applications devoid of censorship, fraud, downtime or third party incurred costs. It's laden with the ability to operate on a full commercial basis focussed on ushering the world into the next Industrial Revolution 4.0.
Heta is used by enterprise or user who using Heta Blockchain Service to pay "usage fee”.
We propose these ways of using Heta.

When a user creates a transaction to exchange their coins or token made by Heta, he must pay a pre-defined a mount of Heta. This is also called Transaction Fee. This mandatory fee is what makes Heta has real value to the system. It also prevents merchants to flood the network with unlimited micro transactions.

When a user participates in the consensus or validation process of a PrivateChain or MainChain, he should be rewarded with a certain amount of Heta. This is also called Endorsing Reward. The rate of consensus reward should depends on how much effort the participant spends in the process.
Connect to HETACHAIN on various channels:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

📌[NEWS]

“Relam Investment” launches “Relam Star” program to keep pace with world technological changes ‼️

➡️Read more at: https://bit.ly/2Fb1VzB

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

📌[NEWS]

‘Creating DApps Can Be Simple’: Platform to Bring Decentralized Economy to Mass Adoption

For users without the knowledge of developing DApps, the platform offers ready solutions in the DApp Store. There will be plug-and-play DApps, software, and smart contracts, pre-built by the community or third parties for the HetaChain ecosystem. Those who want to try to create a simple smart contract can use an auto generation DApp. The company says that anyone with even basic programming skills will be able to handle it by dragging, dropping, and adjusting elements.

👉Read more at: https://bit.ly/2yQRsnt

📣[OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT]

Hi guys🤗! We're very happy to inform you that:

Finally, the PUBLIC SALE officially LAUNCHES now !!! 🎉🎊

➡️All you can do is (to) register account on our website https://heta.org and login to BUY HETA TOKENS !!!

Thank you for being our precious clients. Wish you all the best lucks  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
makenoise

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:29:15 AM

Good to see HetaChain has developed strategic relationships with venture leaders around the world to ensure founders in all markets have the ability to work directly with local investors. I will invest
AnatoleWright354

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:48:47 AM

HetaChain invests in the people and companies creating products and services that are on the forefront of the next generation of transformative technologies worldwide. Hopefully your project will reach global soon.
Ethannecessary1760

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:01:08 AM

I have do some research about core team and realize that i know one of the core devs, trustworthy guy, still have to check other people in team, looks like a promising project
harrylucky67

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:25:55 AM

It’s creative idea when you plan to divide your transaction fee into 2 type: transaction complexity and transaction size. Simply like that idea. Hope your project will success soon.
mostpatientpp

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

i can see you have a good startup with a believable and achievable project. Hope HETA will run well.
previouslyabused

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:31:29 PM

The terms of the project look quite reasonable, the system of token issue is well worked out, the team looks impressive, there are partners that are credible, in the case of collecting the claimed amount, there is a high probability of realizing the idea in full.
gooutfinish

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:53:54 PM

How can bridge protocol help in your project?
necessaryyou

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

Good news for people who like this term because with this project, it can solve almost unsatisfied problems for user. That would help this project attract a lot of users.
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

Why there is no information about the team?
Recently, more and more topics are opened only with an idea and a couple of pictures. Instead of showing the developers and their experience show beautiful pictures that investors simply do not need.
At the moment I can say that you have a beautiful concept, but without a powerful team, your chance of implementation is zero.
takesomethingaway

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:25:36 PM

It is a good project because  It allow user to develop their own token running in Heta blockchain via our Smart Contract. For me, it seems interesting.
thinkabout

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

your  idea is good, but what is your plan to convince more people in order to make them want to join in your project?
hetachain (OP)
Copper Member

HetaChain-Blockchain Platform for a smart economy

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:27:40 AM

Good to see HetaChain has developed strategic relationships with venture leaders around the world to ensure founders in all markets have the ability to work directly with local investors. I will invest

thanks we wil try our best to bring more value to the community. That's the mission of Hetachain.

kawaihito

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:40:22 AM

so I want to know when will The HETA  platform is launched ? Hope this platform will launch soon.
hetachain_bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:44:20 AM

HetaChain invests in the people and companies creating products and services that are on the forefront of the next generation of transformative technologies worldwide. Hopefully your project will reach global soon.

Thank you very much! We will try our best to make this project successful and bring value to our society.
hetachain_bounty
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:49:53 AM

I have do some research about core team and realize that i know one of the core devs, trustworthy guy, still have to check other people in team, looks like a promising project

Thank you  Smiley. Please always support and connect to HETACHAIN by following various channels:

TELEGRAM GROUP
🔸 https://t.me/Hetachain_Community
FACEBOOK
🔸https://web.facebook.com/hetachainofficial/
TELEGRAM CHANNEL
🔸 https://t.me/Hetachain_Announcement
TWITTER
🔸 https://www.linkedin.com/in/hetachain-organization/
MEDIUM
🔸https://medium.com/@hetachain_blog
LINKEDIN:
🔸 https://www.linkedin.com/in/hetachain-organization
hetachain_bounty
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:05:48 AM

It’s creative idea when you plan to divide your transaction fee into 2 type: transaction complexity and transaction size. Simply like that idea. Hope your project will success soon.

Thank you sir! Lovely how to see you like and support our project. We will try our best to bring more value for our community
Ethannecessary1760

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:14:21 AM

I am interested in joining bounty program. So could you give me more information about your bounty ? thanks in advanced.
hetachain_bounty
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:21:28 AM

i can see you have a good startup with a believable and achievable project. Hope HETA will run well.

Thank you  Wink. We are trying to make our dream as contributing efficiency project to life
hetachain_bounty
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:29:04 AM

The terms of the project look quite reasonable, the system of token issue is well worked out, the team looks impressive, there are partners that are credible, in the case of collecting the claimed amount, there is a high probability of realizing the idea in full.

Thank you sir/madam. We are putting an huge effort to create a hope for next generation of transformative technology. We believe that HETACHAIN will make thing happen.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: