Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying crypto with cash?  (Read 1376 times)
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

There are cryptoexchanges regarding with that trading pair but you must be very careful and be sure that that crypto market is legit or you will regret it when you realized you are using a scam market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

I honestly say that I did not use this site. I do not see anything wrong and it seems to me that everything is fine and you can work with them

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
liam111

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:10:48 PM

Sure it is possible. Try to use Epayments, or just register your account at localbitcoins and trade with people in your city. Also there are a lot of variants, just google it.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:11:19 PM

I can only say that if the project accepts cash it means that it works with the Bank and it should give more confidence in the project. But still be careful !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:14:02 PM

Buying crypto with cash is a regular situation. But I am using only old and trusted services. The best way to exchange your crypto by an acceptable course is Coinbase. The verification does not take long and you will be able to buy crypto very fast. According to your project, never heard about it.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:49:49 PM

To buy cryptocurrencies for fiat money is probably the most correct thing to have today, today there are so many places through which you can invest in cryptocurrencies. But there is a high probability that cryptocurrencies will still be greatly appreciated among people.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

Hi guys, I found a new project which try to resolve a problem of buying and selling a crypto with cash safely. Im thinking about investing in them. But would like to hear other people opinion about project.
What you think about them? https://www.cryptocasher.io

Be very careful, by now there are already a lot of trusted sites out there where people can buy crypto with cash, you can try to use those established ones first before going for the new ones. Due to the growing number of scams in the market it is only normal that you should try out the site with only a small amount of money first before you go in fully

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:53:30 PM

DOMAIN INFORMATION
Domain:cryptocasher.io
Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registration Date:2018-04-27
Expiration Date:2019-04-27
Updated Date:2018-06-26

Do we have a problem on buying crypto with cash? I don't think that's a problem, too many trustworthy exchange are there or you can use LBC for it.

Be careful of using that new site or think again if you want to invest to them.
SCAM ALART:
People should be very careful with such websites. A website like this one could easily runaway with people money. So stay away that's my advice to all.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Fidelius

Activity: 314
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:48:09 AM

Hi guys, I found a new project which try to resolve a problem of buying and selling a crypto with cash safely. Im thinking about investing in them. But would like to hear other people opinion about project.

I am surprised that there are still such interesting projects. I like the fact that people are now looking to the future and finally looking for methods to introduce cryptocurrency in everyday life
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

I think the idea is good enough. especially then we will have the opportunity to completely abandon cash and use digital. that would be incredibly cool. I am confident in success
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:31:19 AM

All of our exchanges are now based on cash, and there are already many large exchanges that give us the security of our funds!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:30:25 PM

I don't think we have ever had a problem when it comes to buying crypto with cash, I mean isn't that what we are already doing, you have to buy crypto with cash and there are lots of options out there right now which people are using safely, this is just another one added to the ranks and from the looks of it there is nothing different or unique about this

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100