Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2019, 01:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry  (Read 16480 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
log63amg

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:44:12 PM

Hey there everyone, found you on exchanges, looks like hype is truly high. Can you tell me more about the project and why is everyone discussing?

Hello there! Aren't you aware? MobileGo tokens will be used to gamify the mobile platform, and to incentivize gamers for loyalty and participation through rewards. MobileGo tokens will also allow for smart contract technology. MobileGo tokens will allow for the development of a decentralized virtual mobile gamer marketplace, the ability for gamer vs. gamer decentralized match play, and decentralized tournaments run on smart contracts!! Check the first page of the thread for more

Ok, will check shortly, thank you! And why that many people discussing, don't you know?

I do know! Have you read the latest release?  Smiley

Not really.. What are you basically talking about, please? I am new to the project

The point is that Xsolla adds MGO as new payment method for developers and gamers GLABALLY! Just imagine that

Is this real??? Xsolla and Mobile GO? This is an incredible news for all the gamers worldwide!!!

Yep! Kinda sweet surprise for us all! This is what we call great news  Cool

Sorry, what is Xsolla?

Founded in 2005  by Alexander Agapitov, Xsolla (former 2Pay) is providing payment services via local payment methods (cash kiosks, prepaid cards, money orders and e-wallets). The company was initially targeted at Russian game developers and publishers. Having added PayPal and SMS payment options, 2Pay entered the CIS market and started its global expansion Smiley Kinda really popular

Oh, I am aware of that!!! And they are now partnered with MGO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Is your Paper Seed Safe
from FIRE and FLOOD ?
Stainless Steel Metal Wallet
Nickel Bolts, Metal Box + FREE Passphrase Hex Backup
Free EU shipping!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:46:01 PM

Hey there everyone, found you on exchanges, looks like hype is truly high. Can you tell me more about the project and why is everyone discussing?

Hello there! Aren't you aware? MobileGo tokens will be used to gamify the mobile platform, and to incentivize gamers for loyalty and participation through rewards. MobileGo tokens will also allow for smart contract technology. MobileGo tokens will allow for the development of a decentralized virtual mobile gamer marketplace, the ability for gamer vs. gamer decentralized match play, and decentralized tournaments run on smart contracts!! Check the first page of the thread for more

Ok, will check shortly, thank you! And why that many people discussing, don't you know?

Not really.. What are you basically talking about, please? I am new to the project

The point is that Xsolla adds MGO as new payment method for developers and gamers GLABALLY! Just imagine that

Is this real??? Xsolla and Mobile GO? This is an incredible news for all the gamers worldwide!!!

Sorry, what is Xsolla?

Founded in 2005  by Alexander Agapitov, Xsolla (former 2Pay) is providing payment services via local payment methods (cash kiosks, prepaid cards, money orders and e-wallets). The company was initially targeted at Russian game developers and publishers. Having added PayPal and SMS payment options, 2Pay entered the CIS market and started its global expansion Smiley Kinda really popular

Exactly!! This is why everyone is that excited  Wink
log63amg

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:48:36 PM

Sorry, what is Xsolla?

Looks like I am now among the community  Wink
5ensei

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:41:30 PM

Anything that allows you to buy crypto with paypal is going to be a winner, this is the easy and preferred method of payment so hopefully soon people can buy mobilego tokens with paypal. This is going to make it easier for gamers who don't want to mess about with exchanges

BitcoinForAll

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

Sorry, what is Xsolla?

Guys, are you aware of the existence of some messengers?  Grin
The forum is not the best place for chatting
JackJackD

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

Sorry, what is Xsolla?

Guys, are you aware of the existence of some messengers?  Grin
The forum is not the best place for chatting

Ha-ha, Just do not draw attention, they are communicating, it happens sometimes!
JackJackD

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:25:52 AM

Hey, guys!! Have you seen the trading volume? It's huge! 12.5 MLN usd and it is just for one particular day! Amazing results done by MGO team! Wish you the best!
CyprusTokens

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

Hey, guys!! Have you seen the trading volume? It's huge! 12.5 MLN usd and it is just for one particular day! Amazing results done by MGO team! Wish you the best!

Used to be better? I think so. But having a good dynamics is always positive. I believe in future growth. Shocked
SellnBuy037

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

I want to praise headquaters due to their amazing strategy. Who could expect this? Only a few, but we should support MGO token and go to the moon!
CyprusTokens

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

I want to praise headquaters due to their amazing strategy. Who could expect this? Only a few, but we should support MGO token and go to the moon!

+++ I really like the strategy they have adopted! Golden age is starting
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:51:45 AM

Glad to see people are discussing it! MGO x Xsolla, this is an event of a truly unprecedented scale: 500 million people around the globe can now adopt MGO, which endows it with a strong potential of becoming the most adopted alternative coin in the world Roll Eyes
SellnBuy037

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

Glad to see people are discussing it! MGO x Xsolla, this is an event of a truly unprecedented scale: 500 million people around the globe can now adopt MGO, which endows it with a strong potential of becoming the most adopted alternative coin in the world Roll Eyes

Yeah! Xsolla now provides game developers the way to get royalties in MGO, which will boost the business of game developers in an incredible way by allowing them to pay marketing and other expenses much sooner. I have been using Xsolla from the very beginning!
basil-usa

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:57:43 AM

Yeah! Xsolla now provides game developers the way to get royalties in MGO, which will boost the business of game developers in an incredible way by allowing them to pay marketing and other expenses much sooner. I have been using Xsolla from the very beginning!

What's your experience?
SellnBuy037

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:59:54 AM

What's your experience?
Can add only good words. The decent level of customer service and easy use in purchasing tokens. If you play games, I highly recommend this platform Grin
basil-usa

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

What's your experience?
Can add only good words. The decent level of customer service and easy use in purchasing tokens. If you play games, I highly recommend this platform Grin

I do not play games at all, I'd better spend my time on trading. Anyway thank for your review, I will do smth with it;)
SellnBuy037

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:04:44 AM

What's your experience?

I do not play games at all, I'd better spend my time on trading. Anyway thank for your review, I will do smth with it;)

You are welcome!
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

Is anyone aware of commission rates on Xsolla? I want to buy MGO tokens there, anyone, please!
Monia

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:23:41 AM

The bMGO tokens were issued for testing purposes, you can test swap platform with these tokens. Follow the instruction to sign up for beta test https://d56je7mgioucr.cloudfront.net/

A very simple exchange, described in detail, launched a beta test of a coin, one thing is bad that processing a transaction takes up to 24 hours.

So the transaction went well?

In the test network shows a successfully completed transaction. How long will the swap test continue?
XcomFarm

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

Hello there everyone! Just discovering more about MGO and I am really impressed
eleonora0x

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:07:02 PM

Hello there everyone! Just discovering more about MGO and I am really impressed

Doing pretty the same Smiley Which ones are your fav advantages or features?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.