Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry  (Read 54959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
OrangePotato

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:38:18 PM

In your announcement you wrote, that "single playing get boring and multiplaying is the new way to play", but it's not true. Single playing is boring as boring for example reading the book or watching movie. It's boring only for very empty people who cannot enjoy its atmosphere. 

I agree with you, man! I am also for the single play. But it seems to me that sometimes the game is made for several participants, so that they themselves would be interested. If strategy, skill development and small fights between opponents are implied, then why not?

I prefer co-op games like Borderlands, but don't play smth like CS GO or Dota. Multiplayer games have really toxic communities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

In your announcement you wrote, that "single playing get boring and multiplaying is the new way to play", but it's not true. Single playing is boring as boring for example reading the book or watching movie. It's boring only for very empty people who cannot enjoy its atmosphere. 

I agree with you, man! I am also for the single play. But it seems to me that sometimes the game is made for several participants, so that they themselves would be interested. If strategy, skill development and small fights between opponents are implied, then why not?

I prefer co-op games like Borderlands, but don't play smth like CS GO or Dota. Multiplayer games have really toxic communities.

it's a big disadvantage when you have to switch off in-game chats to play comfortable.
but the competetive spirit!
fant124

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

Hey there guys. Have you read about the technology Mobile Go implements?

Frankly speaking, had no time to acquaint with that. Where can I find out more about that?

There is much information about that, but I can help you out, what exactly are you mostly interested in?

Well... What is MGO basically about? What is is to bring?

Here are our future products:

Ecosystem Web Portal: A web interface and an ecosystem representation layer for the end-user (gamer). With this product, the user gets access to the largest part of the ecosystem functionality. All in one place, with a unified experience across all platforms (PC/mobile).

eSports Platform: A set of back-end services and front-end deliverables for the end-user, which ensures a competitive experience in mobile/HTML5/PC games. Also, a set of APIs and SDKs that helps the publisher (game developer) to integrate their content (games) into our platform.

Computing Platform: A set of back-end services and end-user products, which helps the user to get into our computing network and share their PC hardware with the network for reward. Right now it is all about mining.

Core Services: Common services used by all products inside the ecosystem (e.g. User Service, API gateway, Payment Service, etc.). Also, some common business logic for charity and ecosystem gamification (tasks, achievements, etc.).

Publisher’s Account: A product that helps businesses (publishers) to work with the ecosystem, to upload and customize content (games and marketing materials that we publish on the ecosystem web portal), and to do integrations.

Just wondering, what's the ETA for each product? The whole bundle looks promising

The release of all our products is scheduled for Q4 2018 - Q1 2019.

Got it, thanks!
Tbh, it's not a lot of time to develop all the products in that period. The team needs to make every effort to finish everything in time
Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:29:53 PM

it's a big disadvantage when you have to switch off in-game chats to play comfortable.

True, there's nothing more honorable than victory Smiley We know the taste of winning and losing, and it's truly great
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 07:58:55 PM

This project has been through many ups and downs. It's good to see it lining up finally.
The Swap shall be a great way to start the lining up
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:30:26 PM

This project has been through many ups and downs. It's good to see it lining up finally.
The Swap shall be a great way to start the lining up

beta-testing of the swap platform starts tomorrow so the progress is coming
Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:39:46 PM

Hey there guys. Have you read about the technology Mobile Go implements?

Frankly speaking, had no time to acquaint with that. Where can I find out more about that?

There is much information about that, but I can help you out, what exactly are you mostly interested in?

Well... What is MGO basically about? What is is to bring?

Here are our future products:

Ecosystem Web Portal: A web interface and an ecosystem representation layer for the end-user (gamer). With this product, the user gets access to the largest part of the ecosystem functionality. All in one place, with a unified experience across all platforms (PC/mobile).

eSports Platform: A set of back-end services and front-end deliverables for the end-user, which ensures a competitive experience in mobile/HTML5/PC games. Also, a set of APIs and SDKs that helps the publisher (game developer) to integrate their content (games) into our platform.

Computing Platform: A set of back-end services and end-user products, which helps the user to get into our computing network and share their PC hardware with the network for reward. Right now it is all about mining.

Core Services: Common services used by all products inside the ecosystem (e.g. User Service, API gateway, Payment Service, etc.). Also, some common business logic for charity and ecosystem gamification (tasks, achievements, etc.).

Publisher’s Account: A product that helps businesses (publishers) to work with the ecosystem, to upload and customize content (games and marketing materials that we publish on the ecosystem web portal), and to do integrations.

Just wondering, what's the ETA for each product? The whole bundle looks promising

The release of all our products is scheduled for Q4 2018 - Q1 2019.

Got it, thanks!
Tbh, it's not a lot of time to develop all the products in that period. The team needs to make every effort to finish everything in time

Quite sure they're able to handle it. The new team works productively enough to keep the deadlines.
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:48:12 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 05:59:46 PM by Korehok

Interestingly, MGO is intended for a geyming of the Esport platform and stimulation of gamers to loyalty and participation through awards and for what is even more whole it is possible to use this clever set of tokens?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
BBjoe

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:58:53 PM

I personally like the atmosphere of online games. Yes, it could be toxic, but friendly as well. It's great to communicate with ppl, develop some startegies, work as a team.
Matematic

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:33:40 PM

Damn, you're so right! Hate this kind of players with all my soul. Hope Pixel Wars players will be polite Smiley
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 401

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:39:05 PM

In our new article, we examine different types of tokens that power the gaming industry and reflect on the topic of cooperation between virtual currencies and video games. Check it out!
https://medium.com/@mobilegoofficial/video-gaming-and-virtual-currencies-how-will-they-co-exist-771f11d4ed67

thanks for sharing it with us. like the article, read in one breath. great step back in history with the explanation of current situation Wink
YellowZapdos

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:43:49 PM

Our site will be updated on Monday.

Are you talking about swap platform? Or something interesting is coming?
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:54:37 PM

I would like to congratulate MobileGO listing of MGO tokens at bitfinex.com
I heard many wrong things about this project and I am surprised of this fact, but congratulations and good luck!

PS. I have noticed at project webpage something: Current token price:
0,132 USD
but coinmarketcap showes: $0,323610 USD 
which datas are correct, and why  differ so much?

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:42:29 PM

With such a big variation in price you can do some arbitrage trading. A lot of people are doing this now by dumping their emgo tokens and buying up all the cheap wmgo tokens in preparation for the token swap. An easy gainer right there

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
idythef

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:20:15 AM

I heard many wrong things about this project and I am surprised of this fact, but congratulations and good luck!

0,132 USD

i guess price on the website isn't live-updating, that's the reason
anyway, sure moders will give a proper answer, just wait for their response
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:56:53 AM

With such a big variation in price you can do some arbitrage trading. A lot of people are doing this now by dumping their emgo tokens and buying up all the cheap wmgo tokens in preparation for the token swap. An easy gainer right there

Yeah if you hold 100 emgo you can try to buy wmgo 😉
Not much wmgo for sale only few dollars
56 nights

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:13:26 AM

of course it's true, i am just trying to say, that such peremptory ideas in the announcement can scare away some of potential investors who are not such radicals and do not thinking that single playing games is last century Smiley

Oh, I’m sure it definitely can`t scare new potential investors. Contrariwise, it speaks of the modernity of the project. This may attract more interested people.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:13:53 AM

0,132 USD

We are aware of this issue and will fix it ASAP
Good to know that the team keep an eye on the project!
I would like to ask too, what is the best place to buy MGO (high liquidity, cheap fees, fast deposit-withrdawals etc) now?

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:09:38 PM

WARNING: Do NOT exchange wMGO now, or otherwise all your wMGO tokens will be irreversibly lost!

LOL, what?
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:48:21 PM

WARNING: Do NOT exchange wMGO now, or otherwise all your wMGO tokens will be irreversibly lost!

LOL, what?

It is wise to real all of this announcement to avoid any misunderstanding.

Please stop talking like a gypsy and explain exactly what is going on and why people are in danger of losing their wMGO tokens, like maybe an official press release or twitter post or something? lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: