Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry  (Read 54972 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:22:58 PM

Hey there everyone, found you on exchanges, looks like hype is truly high. Can you tell me more about the project and why is everyone discussing?

Hello there! Aren't you aware? MobileGo tokens will be used to gamify the mobile platform, and to incentivize gamers for loyalty and participation through rewards. MobileGo tokens will also allow for smart contract technology. MobileGo tokens will allow for the development of a decentralized virtual mobile gamer marketplace, the ability for gamer vs. gamer decentralized match play, and decentralized tournaments run on smart contracts!! Check the first page of the thread for more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:24:32 PM

Hey there everyone, found you on exchanges, looks like hype is truly high. Can you tell me more about the project and why is everyone discussing?

Hello there! Aren't you aware? MobileGo tokens will be used to gamify the mobile platform, and to incentivize gamers for loyalty and participation through rewards. MobileGo tokens will also allow for smart contract technology. MobileGo tokens will allow for the development of a decentralized virtual mobile gamer marketplace, the ability for gamer vs. gamer decentralized match play, and decentralized tournaments run on smart contracts!! Check the first page of the thread for more

Ok, will check shortly, thank you! And why that many people discussing, don't you know?
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:26:17 PM

Ok, will check shortly, thank you! And why that many people discussing, don't you know?

I do know! Have you read the latest release?  Smiley
mikeormike

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:28:49 PM

Not really.. What are you basically talking about, please? I am new to the project
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

Not really.. What are you basically talking about, please? I am new to the project

The point is that Xsolla adds MGO as new payment method for developers and gamers GLABALLY! Just imagine that
mikeormike

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

The point is that Xsolla adds MGO as new payment method for developers and gamers GLABALLY! Just imagine that

Is this real??? Xsolla and Mobile GO? This is an incredible news for all the gamers worldwide!!!
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:37:52 PM

Is this real??? Xsolla and Mobile GO? This is an incredible news for all the gamers worldwide!!!

Yep! Kinda sweet surprise for us all! This is what we call great news  Cool
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:40:46 PM

Yep! Kinda sweet surprise for us all! This is what we call great news  Cool

Sorry, what is Xsolla?
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:41:32 PM

I do know! Have you read the latest release?  Smiley

Yep! Kinda sweet surprise for us all! This is what we call great news  Cool

Sorry, what is Xsolla?

Founded in 2005  by Alexander Agapitov, Xsolla (former 2Pay) is providing payment services via local payment methods (cash kiosks, prepaid cards, money orders and e-wallets). The company was initially targeted at Russian game developers and publishers. Having added PayPal and SMS payment options, 2Pay entered the CIS market and started its global expansion Smiley Kinda really popular
log63amg

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:44:12 PM

Sorry, what is Xsolla?

Founded in 2005  by Alexander Agapitov, Xsolla (former 2Pay) is providing payment services via local payment methods (cash kiosks, prepaid cards, money orders and e-wallets). The company was initially targeted at Russian game developers and publishers. Having added PayPal and SMS payment options, 2Pay entered the CIS market and started its global expansion Smiley Kinda really popular

Oh, I am aware of that!!! And they are now partnered with MGO?
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:46:01 PM

Sorry, what is Xsolla?

Exactly!! This is why everyone is that excited  Wink
log63amg

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:48:36 PM

Sorry, what is Xsolla?

Looks like I am now among the community  Wink
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:41:30 PM

Anything that allows you to buy crypto with paypal is going to be a winner, this is the easy and preferred method of payment so hopefully soon people can buy mobilego tokens with paypal. This is going to make it easier for gamers who don't want to mess about with exchanges

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

Sorry, what is Xsolla?

Guys, are you aware of the existence of some messengers?  Grin
The forum is not the best place for chatting
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

Sorry, what is Xsolla?

Guys, are you aware of the existence of some messengers?  Grin
The forum is not the best place for chatting

Ha-ha, Just do not draw attention, they are communicating, it happens sometimes!
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:25:52 AM

Hey, guys!! Have you seen the trading volume? It's huge! 12.5 MLN usd and it is just for one particular day! Amazing results done by MGO team! Wish you the best!
CyprusTokens

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

Hey, guys!! Have you seen the trading volume? It's huge! 12.5 MLN usd and it is just for one particular day! Amazing results done by MGO team! Wish you the best!

Used to be better? I think so. But having a good dynamics is always positive. I believe in future growth. Shocked
SellnBuy037

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

I want to praise headquaters due to their amazing strategy. Who could expect this? Only a few, but we should support MGO token and go to the moon!
CyprusTokens

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

I want to praise headquaters due to their amazing strategy. Who could expect this? Only a few, but we should support MGO token and go to the moon!

+++ I really like the strategy they have adopted! Golden age is starting
basil-usa

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:51:45 AM

Glad to see people are discussing it! MGO x Xsolla, this is an event of a truly unprecedented scale: 500 million people around the globe can now adopt MGO, which endows it with a strong potential of becoming the most adopted alternative coin in the world Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: