Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:24:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry  (Read 54972 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
OrangePotato

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:11:01 AM

The growth of the token is most likely related to news from the project. Recently, they released some interesting announcements.

Yes, I also read that very soon they will start the stage of open testing. This is great, because the project should be as open to the community as possible.

I would also take part in their testing. I think this is a very interesting project for anyone interested in games and cryptocurrencies.

They will announce all the important news soon. It's said admin in telegram chat. So follow the news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

Hello there everyone! They show great results lately, I love the progress

Oh yes, sure! Have you seen the results compared from the previous December?

Not really.. What do you mean?

I mean that they made up to +600% till the December! And I believe more great results are coming soon
No, what I think you will be 1500%))) The more you say, the more they will believe. In any case, there is only nothing for 2 months.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Anzorchik777

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:27:37 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 12:41:47 PM by Anzorchik777

We’re upgrading GShare to a new version in the next few days.

As you might have already heard, the previous version of GShare, which allowed users to generate GAME coins, will be discontinued on October 31st. Its popularity and usage have gradually decreased, and now it’s economically infeasible to maintain the app.

No worries, though! There are various other pools that you can use for mining GameCredits, such as gmc.suprnova.cc, hash-to-coins.com, game.poolto.be, gmc.acidpool.com, and mining-dutch.nl. Hope you’ll find them equally convenient. All the instructions on how to join and set up your miner are available at https://gamecredits.com/ in the Mine Game section.

The new version of GShare will be released till the end of the week. It will allow you to generate GN Gold—a currency used inside our ecosystem. We’ll come back with more updates soon, so stay tuned!

For me this update is really not a problem, I got rid of GAME coins like 2 weeks ago. Can't believe someone still has them today...
superjj

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

As you might have already heard, the previous version of GShare, which allowed users to generate GAME coins, will be discontinued on October 31st. Its popularity and usage have gradually decreased, and now it’s economically infeasible to maintain the app.

No worries, though! There are various other pools that you can use for mining GameCredits, such as gmc.suprnova.cc, hash-to-coins.com, game.poolto.be, gmc.acidpool.com, and mining-dutch.nl. Hope you’ll find them equally convenient. All the instructions on how to join and set up your miner are available at https://gamecredits.com/ in the Mine Game section.

The new version of GShare will be released till the end of the week. It will allow you to generate GN Gold—a currency used inside our ecosystem. We’ll come back with more updates soon, so stay tuned!

For me this update is really not a problem, I got rid of GAME coins like 2 weeks ago. Can't believe some still has them today...

hey, why do you think so?
Anzorchik777

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:44:31 PM

For me this update is really not a problem, I got rid of GAME coins like 2 weeks ago. Can't believe some still has them today...

Their stats are not good, and the whole idea is like the last century.
superjj

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

Their stats are not good, and the whole idea is like the last century.

so I think I should start with buying some MGO Grin
basil-usa

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

For me this update is really not a problem, I got rid of GAME coins like 2 weeks ago. Can't believe someone still has them today...

Agree with you. By the way, this update shows that MobileGO team really worries about the technological urgency.
Anzorchik777

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

Agree with you. By the way, this update shows that MobileGO team really worries about the technological urgency.

Yes, their growth demonstrates they are doing everything right Smiley
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

not clear to me cause the price increases? nothing new was presented, but the volume suddenly sprang up several times in the falling market was very good. what is the secret of such growth?
superjj

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

Splendid news, everyone! MobileGO airdrop is almost here!

MGO token airdrop will start on November 2 and last for 5 days. The rules couldn’t have been more simple. All you need to do is follow us on social media and fill out a form. That’s it! MGO tokens will soon be transferred to your Ethereum wallet!

Hurry up, though! The first 1,000 people to fulfil the conditions will get 2 MGO and the next 10,000 will get 1 MGO. In order for you not to miss the opportunity, we will post an additional reminder before the airdrop launch on our media channels.

Stay tuned and keep your eyes open! 

really looking forward to it!
superjj

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:33:26 PM

not clear to me cause the price increases? nothing new was presented, but the volume suddenly sprang up several times in the falling market was very good. what is the secret of such growth?

I think this is all because of their very incremental and uncommon approach to their project
basil-usa

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:38:45 PM

I think this is all because of their very incremental and uncommon approach to their project

Yes. I spend here a lot of time because these guys look like they have some revolutionary thoughts on all of it.
Anzorchik777

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:41:38 PM

Yes. I spend here a lot of time because these guys look like they have some revolutionary thoughts on all of it.

I've noticed the same!
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:44:43 PM

Is this how I understand the token of the gaming platform? Does the project have a finished game or is everything just in the plans for the future?
basil-usa

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:46:35 PM

Is this how I understand the token of the gaming platform? Does the project have a finished game or is everything just in the plans for the future?

MGO supports 500+ games for now.
Anzorchik777

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:05:39 PM

by the way, it is 500+ millions of gamers  Cheesy
superjj

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:34:07 PM

what exact games do they support?
basil-usa

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

what exact games do they support?

I'm not really a gamer but I think all the games that work with Xsolla.
Pascal Parvex

Activity: 573
Merit: 92

I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 05:47:03 PM

MGO token airdrop will start on November 2 and last for 5 days. The rules[...]

That's not an airdrop. That is a bounty campaign.

Anzorchik777

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

MGO token airdrop will start on November 2 and last for 5 days. The rules[...]

That's not an airdrop. That is a bounty campaign.

Hi, what are the differences?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: