Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:04:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry  (Read 54959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:27:02 PM

Splendid news, everyone! MobileGO airdrop is almost here!

MGO token airdrop will start on November 2 and last for 5 days. The rules couldn’t have been more simple. All you need to do is follow us on social media and fill out a form. That’s it! MGO tokens will soon be transferred to your Ethereum wallet!

Hurry up, though! The first 1,000 people to fulfil the conditions will get 2 MGO and the next 10,000 will get 1 MGO. In order for you not to miss the opportunity, we will post an additional reminder before the airdrop launch on our media channels.

Stay tuned and keep your eyes open! 

So this airdrop will be only Twitter users or you will add other social media channels as well. This is good step to make involve new people in this project and let the community grow when they will get choice for it.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:50:11 PM

MGO token airdrop will start on November 2 and last for 5 days. The rules[...]

That's not an airdrop. That is a bounty campaign.

Hi, what are the differences?

I think this is the talk about terms.
basil-usa

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

MGO token airdrop will start on November 2 and last for 5 days. The rules couldn’t have been more simple. All you need to do is follow us on social media and fill out a form. That’s it! MGO tokens will soon be transferred to your Ethereum wallet!

Hurry up, though! The first 1,000 people to fulfil the conditions will get 2 MGO and the next 10,000 will get 1 MGO. In order for you not to miss the opportunity, we will post an additional reminder before the airdrop launch on our media channels.

So this airdrop will be only Twitter users or you will add other social media channels as well. This is good step to make involve new people in this project and let the community grow when they will get choice for it.

I think that only twitter can produce the real interest belong concerned people.
Anzorchik777

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:52:37 PM

I think that only twitter can produce the real interest belong concerned people.

what do you think about facebook foe ex.?
basil-usa

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

I don't know much of a bitcoin community in there.
Anzorchik777

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

But there are a lot of gaming communities!
basil-usa

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:55:16 PM

But there are a lot of gaming communities!

Sounds fair. Perhaps admins should pay attention to that.
byzz74

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:43:46 PM

hello, If you need a French translation, I will do it, contact me.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:24:01 PM

The problem with airdrops linked to various social media accounts is that they are over run with bots so there might not be a widespread distribution as 1 person might have hundreds of accounts so in reality less than 100 people will received the free MGO

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
SellnBuy037

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:23:30 AM

hello, If you need a French translation, I will do it, contact me.

That looks so good that guys from forum want to help the profect.
SellnBuy037

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:24:20 AM

By the way, I decided to buy some tokens!
Flex_Master

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

Saw the news that they launched airdrop. This is a very good opportunity for those who did not have time to buy at a lower price. Now the token is growing
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

not clear to me cause the price increases? nothing new was presented, but the volume suddenly sprang up several times in the falling market was very good. what is the secret of such growth?

I think this is all because of their very incremental and uncommon approach to their project

the main thing is that it did not work out like last time when, after a sharp rise, the project lost 95% of its capitalization, which is bad. investors are trying to avoid such projects, im hope this time there will not be a strong collapse in price.
superjj

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

not clear to me cause the price increases? nothing new was presented, but the volume suddenly sprang up several times in the falling market was very good. what is the secret of such growth?

I think this is all because of their very incremental and uncommon approach to their project

the main thing is that it did not work out like last time when, after a sharp rise, the project lost 95% of its capitalization, which is bad. investors are trying to avoid such projects, im hope this time there will not be a strong collapse in price.

They learn from mistakes, what do you guys think?
basil-usa

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

Absolutely agree. Do you remember recent updates... They are doing great.
Anzorchik777

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

Ya, every update comes with new important features
superjj

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:55:14 PM

like the recent security update?
Anzorchik777

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:55:37 PM

like the recent security update?

Exactly.
basil-usa

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

Glad to see people are discussing MGO! Their collab with Xsolla is an event of a truly unprecedented scale with a strong potential of becoming the most adopted alternative coin in the world.
Anzorchik777

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:56:57 PM

Glad to see people are discussing MGO! Their collab with Xsolla is an event of a truly unprecedented scale with a strong potential of becoming the most adopted alternative coin in the world.

People see the future in this project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: