Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry  (Read 54972 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
superjj

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:03:13 PM

Glad to see people are discussing MGO! Their collab with Xsolla is an event of a truly unprecedented scale with a strong potential of becoming the most adopted alternative coin in the world.

People see the future in this project!

Yeah! Xsolla now provides game developers the way to get royalties in MGO, which will boost the business of game developers in an incredible way by allowing them to pay marketing and other expenses much sooner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:05:18 PM

Glad to see people are discussing MGO! Their collab with Xsolla is an event of a truly unprecedented scale with a strong potential of becoming the most adopted alternative coin in the world.

Yeah! Xsolla now provides game developers the way to get royalties in MGO, which will boost the business of game developers in an incredible way by allowing them to pay marketing and other expenses much sooner.

You don't have much of an experience for now, do you?
superjj

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:10:54 PM

Yeah, I'm just a newbie for now but I'm on my way to gain an experience! How can you recommend to start?
basil-usa

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:12:22 PM

Yeah, I'm just a newbie for now but I'm on my way to gain an experience! How can you recommend to start?

I recommend starting with buying some MGO tokens  Smiley

It will not fail you for sure.
superjj

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:17:33 PM

I recommend starting with buying some MGO tokens  Smiley

It will not fail you for sure.

Thanks a lot, I will think about it  Wink
FireWallece

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:21:30 PM

Bitcoin is 10 years old!

On October 31, 2008, a Satoshi Nakamoto published a white paper titled “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System.” The 9-page long PDF document described the first ever cryptocurrency operating on a peer-to-peer network, without relying on any financial institution. The world’s first genuine decentralized monetary system was born.

For Bitcoin, it’s been a long journey full of ups and downs. The first real-world bitcoin transaction took place in 2010, when Laszlo Hanyecz bought two pizzas for 10,000 BTC in Florida. Within 7 years, its value has risen by 2 million percent.

Now there are over 2,000 cryptocurrencies in circulation. They penetrate various industries, and many of them are tailored for specific purposes. The gaming industry has its own Bitcoin—the MGO token.

Here’s why it isn’t an ungrounded claim. Thanks to Xsolla, MGO is now available for use in more than 500 games, with more than 500 million players getting the chance to purchase titles and or in-game items. Developers can get royalties in MGO in as little as 60 hours, with payment requests being processed three times a week. The collaboration is supposed to send shock waves through the crypto world, making MGO the most adopted alternative coin in the world.

And this is only the beginning of MGO’s long and fruitful journey. Its ultimate goal is to become a universal currency for the 2.6 billion gamers worldwide, increase levels of fairness in tournaments, reduce fraud, and make it easier for players to receive their funds without endless hoops or high commission fees. The MGO inspired revolution has already begun, and the rest will be history.

Thanks for info! Time to celebrate this with Halloween  Grin
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

Bitcoin is 10 years old!

On October 31, 2008, a Satoshi Nakamoto published a white paper titled “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System.” The 9-page long PDF document described the first ever cryptocurrency operating on a peer-to-peer network, without relying on any financial institution. The world’s first genuine decentralized monetary system was born.

For Bitcoin, it’s been a long journey full of ups and downs. The first real-world bitcoin transaction took place in 2010, when Laszlo Hanyecz bought two pizzas for 10,000 BTC in Florida. Within 7 years, its value has risen by 2 million percent.

Now there are over 2,000 cryptocurrencies in circulation. They penetrate various industries, and many of them are tailored for specific purposes. The gaming industry has its own Bitcoin—the MGO token.

Here’s why it isn’t an ungrounded claim. Thanks to Xsolla, MGO is now available for use in more than 500 games, with more than 500 million players getting the chance to purchase titles and or in-game items. Developers can get royalties in MGO in as little as 60 hours, with payment requests being processed three times a week. The collaboration is supposed to send shock waves through the crypto world, making MGO the most adopted alternative coin in the world.

And this is only the beginning of MGO’s long and fruitful journey. Its ultimate goal is to become a universal currency for the 2.6 billion gamers worldwide, increase levels of fairness in tournaments, reduce fraud, and make it easier for players to receive their funds without endless hoops or high commission fees. The MGO inspired revolution has already begun, and the rest will be history.

Celebrate 10th anniversary of bitcoin or the success of MGO ?  Wink
FireWallece

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:23:55 PM

Bitcoin is 10 years old!

I think both  Roll Eyes Haven't seen you in this chat, are you a new one?
maryjanewatson

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:26:10 PM

Bitcoin is 10 years old!

I'm with the MGO since the beginning of the quoter...
FireWallece

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:27:22 PM

Bitcoin is 10 years old!

For so long! Do you believe in these guys?
maryjanewatson

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:27:48 PM

Bitcoin is 10 years old!

Absolutely, they are doing great work...
basil-usa

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:29:24 PM

Bitcoin is 10 years old!

Thanks for info! Time to celebrate this with Halloween  Grin

Celebrate 10th anniversary of bitcoin or the success of MGO ?  Wink

I think both  Roll Eyes Haven't seen you in this chat, are you a new one?

Absolutely, they are doing great work...

Oh, hi! I remember you. How are your businesses?
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:31:37 PM

I like game projects and maybe I will take part in your project.
good idea of the project, I hope the team will launch it in a timely manner
Pascal Parvex

Activity: 578
Merit: 93

I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:32:06 PM

Splendid news, everyone! MobileGO airdrop is almost here!

MGO token airdrop will start on November 2 and last for 5 days. The rules[...]

That's not an airdrop. That is a bounty campaign.

Hi, what are the differences?

You don't need to do anything for an airdrop, you just get it.

Monia

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:26:47 PM

SWAP closed production testing

The safety of your funds is our top priority.

We’re happy to report that beta testing of our new swap platform on bMGO and Kovan MGO test tokens went well. We’d like to thank everyone who kindly took part in it.

Today we want to announce a call for applications for a closed production test. As a participant, you’ll be among the first 20 people to swap wMGO for eMGO tokens.

If you want to join the test, please fill out a small form at https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/ti5H7nHsO2VP3ogY2. Twenty people will be selected for participation. We’ll contact the selected candidates via email provided in the application form.

Please note that the platform is almost ready, and the measures we take are mostly a precaution. Should we find some errors while testing the platform on its first users, we’ll proceed to correct them and make the platform an even safer place. If everything works smoothly, we’ll open it for everyone.

Feel free to ask questions in comments or in our Telegram chat.

This is great news. How long will closed testing take? I hope that everything works fine and fast as it was in beta testing.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:04:42 PM

Closed testing so it must be close to release date. Hopefully next week we will see some successful results and the much anticipated token swap can go ahead. Then MGO will not be confusing anymore with 2 tokens, just one for everyone

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
MeatHopper

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:42:06 AM

I see news yesterday (in Bitcointalk) about the 10th anniversary of Bitcoin. And I thought, really, MGO is a new game-bitcoin!
MeatHopper

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:43:48 AM

Closed testing so it must be close to release date. Hopefully next week we will see some successful results and the much anticipated token swap can go ahead. Then MGO will not be confusing anymore with 2 tokens, just one for everyone

Oh, man, I thought they had finished the exchange, didn't they?
lookatmesong

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:53:39 AM

First of all, you can participate in their airdrop, they recently launched a contest. All the details in the telegram channel. Then you can participate in tournaments and get tokens for games when the platform is already launched. Also you can simply buy their tokens on the web-site.
lookatmesong

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:12:37 AM

Anyway, after a while, we'll be an exchange for all of us. Don't worry, bro.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: