Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:53:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry  (Read 54972 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Plenamola

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:26:50 PM

This week was full of good news.

How was your week, everybody?

Spent my week watching the fall and rise of the crypto market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anzorchik777

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:27:20 PM

Thankfully today situation stabilesed.
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

ya the rate now looks to be growing
Anzorchik777

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:33:41 PM

ya the rate now looks to be growing

I was afraid it will take more time.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:00:44 AM

And now the situation has destabilized again and again all the indicators are red. But yes, you are right, someday it will end

wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

MobileGo is developing well despite the difficulties, I never believed in this technology, but thanks to your coin I started to believe. Thank you for that.

Hello everyone!

It’s Friday, the weekend is upon us, and we have great news for the gamers! We just added more games to https://www.mobilego.io/ website, and this means that your MGO tokens can now buy even more cool in-game stuff!

As we promised, the number of games, in which you can use MGO tokens, continues to grow. We had just added 15 new games to our line-up, such as Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Hero Wars, Heroes Journey, Super Animal Royale, and other exciting titles.

As usual, it’s easy to make a purchase. You just choose the game feature, press “pay with XSolla Pay Station” and choose “pay with MGO tokens” option. Bingo! You’re all set!

Enjoy your purchases, have fun playing the games, and stay tuned, the list of available titles keeps growing every week!

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

so next is 10th DEC tops i hope to find the way to sneak a preview , all right

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:59:43 PM

Been a while ago but how is everybody doing over here. Price is quite steady and a new bottom seems to be at
8k curious what will happen in the next runup.

Next up the long awaited products like esports and global launch of pixel wars 👍
jfgreen

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

Are we supposed to do anything to swap our tokens from mgo to emgo? I still have mgo in my ether wallet and nothing was converted; also can't find any information on website?
oportunis

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:22:55 PM

Are we supposed to do anything to swap our tokens from mgo to emgo? I still have mgo in my ether wallet and nothing was converted; also can't find any information on website?
Hello. eMGO = MGO, while the Swap platform is for swapping wMGO for eMGO, so you already have eMGO and thus don't need to do anything.
Swap platform itself is available on swap.mobilego.io
Hi, I have MGO on waves wallet, do I need to swap?
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

Hello. eMGO = MGO, while the Swap platform is for swapping wMGO for eMGO, so you already have eMGO and thus don't need to do anything.
only if you want to. i don't think swapping wmgo to emgo is necessary, you can keep wmgo on waves wallet to trade. anyways i have sold off my wmgo recently at a loss, i hope i can make up for that loss from somewhere else.
jfgreen

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:52:32 PM

MGO project is going to refuse using wMGO and use only eMGO. So we strongly recommend to swap your wave tokens

So is there a way to swap tokens? Even official team reply above doesn’t explain or tell how??
oportunis

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:57:56 PM

MGO project is going to refuse using wMGO and use only eMGO. So we strongly recommend to swap your wave tokens
I'm trying to send to swap address, but it says I don't have enough funds. But the fee is 0.001 so I have plenty to cover the fee... Do I need to have waves in my wallet or what is the problem here?
cool4y

Activity: 494

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

I have been out of loop on MobileGo, can someone let me know how are things evolving? Price wise, it's performing more than good.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:16:15 PM

is there any end date for swapping process? mgo is doing good now, yeah, right after i sold, i really have a bad luck.
Boximuss

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:42:11 AM

Wow, just found your project. You are growing on the falling market — impressive, guys.   Roll Eyes
Rexha

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

I have been out of loop on MobileGo, can someone let me know how are things evolving? Price wise, it's performing more than good.
Agreed that performance is quite shiny. Nowadays it's hard to notice much growing here in crypto. Pretty sure the team will continue releasing some great stuff to improve it even further!  Roll Eyes
thekrakennnm

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:18:49 AM

is there any end date for swapping process? mgo is doing good now, yeah, right after i sold, i really have a bad luck.

But Bitcoin is going down so you can buy some more Cheesy
It's just market bro
Rexha

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

Hello everyone!
We are super excited to share with you the news about our partner, the Datcroft Games game developer. They are the people behind the Pixel Wars adventure MMORPG whose release we promoted in September. If you missed that announcement, Pixel Wars is set in a fantasy cubical world and is a classic “easy to learn, hard to master” game with variety of builds and dozens of skills and abilities.

The project is currently open to gamers from Russia and CIS countries, and its mechanics have been thoroughly tested by the live playing audiences. Right now, Datcroft Games is reviewing the metrics, perfecting the product and preparing the detailed game tutorial. In just a couple of weeks, the game will be augmented with an English-language version and European servers, and that will coincide with a soft launch in Great Britain. Our next joint step will be the New Year update and attachment of monetization.
To whet your appetite for this exciting game, here are some screenshots and images from the game.

And now, for some news even closer to home. The Esport platform is set to be released for open beta-testing of the Gnation community in less than two weeks, and we hope you have the date already marked on your calendar. As you probably heard already, the platform will open with tournaments in five games, but we definitely plan on adding more soon. Which games would you like to play on the Esport platform? Let us know in the Telegram chat! And don’t forget to register, take part in the tournaments and win some MGO!

Glad to hear good news! Go ahead guys you are doing great  Grin
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:37:06 PM

Hello everyone!
We are super excited to share with you the news about our partner, the Datcroft Games game developer. They are the people behind the Pixel Wars adventure MMORPG whose release we promoted in September. If you missed that announcement, Pixel Wars is set in a fantasy cubical world and is a classic “easy to learn, hard to master” game with variety of builds and dozens of skills and abilities.

The project is currently open to gamers from Russia and CIS countries, and its mechanics have been thoroughly tested by the live playing audiences. Right now, Datcroft Games is reviewing the metrics, perfecting the product and preparing the detailed game tutorial. In just a couple of weeks, the game will be augmented with an English-language version and European servers, and that will coincide with a soft launch in Great Britain. Our next joint step will be the New Year update and attachment of monetization.
To whet your appetite for this exciting game, here are some screenshots and images from the game.

And now, for some news even closer to home. The Esport platform is set to be released for open beta-testing of the Gnation community in less than two weeks, and we hope you have the date already marked on your calendar. As you probably heard already, the platform will open with tournaments in five games, but we definitely plan on adding more soon. Which games would you like to play on the Esport platform? Let us know in the Telegram chat! And don’t forget to register, take part in the tournaments and win some MGO!

Great news. I still do not believe that after a long reel the team makes such a grand success. Finally, the victory))

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: