Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry  (Read 54972 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:55:30 PM

BTC is already $8100
MGO is still in the ass  Cheesy
GAME IS ON  Grin Grin Grin

this is not the time for tokens that are under the top 100 coinmarketcap, MGO, Bitcore, Eidoo, Crypterium, all of them have decreased, while those in the top 100 are almost all going up, just be patient
Ok, I'm ready to wait a couple more three years. But while I wait - I will go into this thread and express the attitudes caused by this expectation)

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rorschach.jr

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:08:36 AM

2 years old

Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:28:39 AM

2 years old

This is the finish line, the branch has died, now all those who have left tokens can become happy owners of cute ERC223 souvenirs) Thanks for the Trolls. Without your contribution this result was not)

Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:39:58 AM

Guys, you are sitting here and messing with MGO, Sergey spoke at the conference https://gn.org/en/events/gnation/gnation-in-the-united-nations-it-is-the-time-it-is-the-time-for-good-nation-to-happen

... I can say that his haircut is much better than here

zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:20:28 PM

A first big interview with head of MobileGo, Filip Dimitrijevic
What are the future plans of MobileGo team?
What is going on with deadlines?
When Moon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCIJ9gECwT4&feature=youtu.be
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:30:09 PM

When Moon?

This is all great. I believe in the project, I believe in the team and I believe in my choice. I have 3B. And it's okay that the price went down to 0.07. I will believe in MGO even when the planet Earth will be attacked by troops from Mars

Bitmenbcn

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:48:08 PM

When Moon?

This is all great. I believe in the project, I believe in the team and I believe in my choice. I have 3B. And it's okay that the price went down to 0.07. I will believe in MGO even when the planet Earth will be attacked by troops from Mars

Yes. Wonderful news in this MGO world of scammers
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:46:47 PM

When Moon?

Yes. Wonderful news in this MGO world of scammers
I do not defend MGO / but, let's face it. In September / October 2018, everyone who took MGO on sale, had a chance to exit without a loss to FIAT. Yes, from 2017 the opportunity to get Bitcoin forks was missed, a ride on the rise in ETH prices, and so forth. But who prevented all MGO buyers from fixing a part of their investments in June 2017? The price went up to $ 2.55 / No need to blame the team for not fulfilling promises. They owe nothing to themselves except themselves. They set a goal and fulfilled it. The fact that you and I believed them was our problem. But, I repeat, MGO gave at least three chances to get out - on 2017, in January 2018 and in October 2018.

Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:49:04 AM

Why is gaming industry so interested in the crypto and its growth? It is not the most necessary for gaming
Learn mate part. Read the WP of this project and think what asshole the developers did not do all that was promised by them.

Bitmenbcn

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:10:11 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 04:25:26 PM by Bitmenbcn

I do not defend MGO / but, let's face it. In September / October 2018, everyone who took MGO on sale, had a chance to exit without a loss to FIAT. Yes, from 2017 the opportunity to get Bitcoin forks was missed, a ride on the rise in ETH prices, and so forth. But who prevented all MGO buyers from fixing a part of their investments in June 2017? The price went up to $ 2.55 / No need to blame the team for not fulfilling promises. They owe nothing to themselves except themselves. They set a goal and fulfilled it. The fact that you and I believed them was our problem. But, I repeat, MGO gave at least three chances to get out - on 2017, in January 2018 and in October 2018.

I support every word.

I agreed with you about MGO token price. Anyone could have made some profit with it like you said but that is not the scam. The scam is what they've done.

They create a token (MGO) based on a whitepaper (cost is almost zero) and they sold most of them for FIAT, BTC, GAME and WAVES , they raised $53 million and then they didn't do anything that promised.
They funded different projects, they donate money (laundering money?),they stopped GAME development (GAME blockchain was attacked and half millions coins were stollen because of this), they didn't pay to some of their employees and the list continues...
Then they changed the whitepaper https://ipv.nl/uploads/brochures/MobileGo-Whitepaper.pdf, You can see the changes here https://www.cryptoground.com/mobilego-white-paper adding a special company in Singapore to it, among another changes.

This fund is primary owned by the MobileGo Foundation to be furtherly transferred to a special company incorporated in Singapore as  a separate entity and solely independent ownership structure.

And then they transferred all the money to Singapore.Ran away with all

They changed this part as well:

6. Obligation to Determine If Purchaser Can Purchase MGO in Purchaser’s Jurisdiction

The initial sale constitutes the sale of a legal software product under European law. This product sale is conducted
by MobileGo Foundation, a company operating under European law. It is the responsibility of each potential
Purchaser of MGO to determine if the Purchaser can legally purchase MGO in the Purchaser’s jurisdiction.

To:

6. Obligation to Determine If PurchaserCan Purchase MGO in Purchaser’s Jurisdiction

The initial sale constitutes the offer and sale of a software product under law of Singapore.This product sale is conducted primary by MobileGo Foundation, to be furtherly transferred to a special company operating under lawof Singapore. It is the responsibility of each potential Purchaser of MGO to determine if the Purchaser can legally purchase MGO in the Purchaser’s jurisdiction.

To avoid European laws.

There are more facts that make this MGO a scam if you need more evidences to see it clear
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:39:18 PM

When Moon?

It was really good new for all mgo token holders but there is lot of negative talk about mgo, but i dont minds about that and i will believe in mgo team they will going to do hard work for get the mgo token to top in cryptomarket in future so dont panic and sell your mgo tokens at this stage.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:47:47 PM

When Moon?

It was really good new for all mgo token holders but there is lot of negative talk about mgo, but i dont minds about that and i will believe in mgo team they will going to do hard work for get the mgo token to top in cryptomarket in future so dont panic and sell your mgo tokens at this stage.
Some for the second year keep this token. I will not say that I am very disappointed. There is a good side in all this, I pacified my greed and now I do not chase after the big X)

Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:27:04 PM

When Moon?

Some for the second year keep this token. I will not say that I am very disappointed. There is a good side in all this, I pacified my greed and now I do not chase after the big X)
$ 0.015614 USD - guys, are you serious? Just do not need to tell me "buy soon, or it will rise in price soon") And to be honest, something very strange happens)

Winstar78

Activity: 365
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:17:02 AM

Today price has touched 0.009$. A new all time low, every day there is a new lower low.
My comments have been removed from official chat and I have been restricted from writing there. And I have never been offensive, just wrote the truth.

In the last year they just released the "store", an idiotic website without even a search engine. With all the developers they claim to have! When you try to buy a game, they ask for your private key (WTF?)

RIP MGO. You gave me good earnings because of your idiot bots on chinese exchanges. Unfortunately I bought more when it was already falling like a stone.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:14:23 AM

Today price has touched 0.009$. A new all time low, every day there is a new lower low.
My comments have been removed from official chat and I have been restricted from writing there. And I have never been offensive, just wrote the truth.

In the last year they just released the "store", an idiotic website without even a search engine. With all the developers they claim to have! When you try to buy a game, they ask for your private key (WTF?)

RIP MGO. You gave me good earnings because of your idiot bots on chinese exchanges. Unfortunately I bought more when it was already falling like a stone.
I checked. Indeed, when you try to buy a game, you need to enter the ethereum private key.
Is it really impossible to do this through metamask?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:11:58 AM

Maybe they do not want the truth to be revealed so you are forbidden to write and of course that is a pretty harsh punishment in my personal opinion,
coupled with them asking for the private key was really strange and suspicious

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:06:04 AM

Maybe they do not want the truth to be revealed so you are forbidden to write and of course that is a pretty harsh punishment in my personal opinion,
strange and suspicious??? Yes, the requirement of a private key is not just strange and suspicious, it is a guaranteed scam!

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 03:26:33 AM

What do you mean they asked for a private key?  That sounds crazy.  Why would anyone ask for another person's private key?  Public key fine, private key nope.  What was the reason they asked for one?

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:15:40 AM

What do you mean they asked for a private key?  That sounds crazy.  Why would anyone ask for another person's private key?  Public key fine, private key nope.  What was the reason they asked for one?
maybe only a part of what they asked about private key, still remember one year ago where people had high hopes for the future of this project
sounds really bad when failure is finally experienced, this is because they are less consistent
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 06:18:05 AM

$ 0.015614 USD - guys, are you serious? Just do not need to tell me "buy soon, or it will rise in price soon") And to be honest, something very strange happens)
What's the point reply to your own post?

I checked. Indeed, when you try to buy a game, you need to enter the ethereum private key.
Is it really impossible to do this through metamask?
Try to buy too and there is no option to use metamask, so it's impossible.

Has there been a review or report that bought and put the PK and this act make drained balance in wallet?

Everything is more clearing seen that the MGO ATH is only about pump.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: